It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How time stops.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If time stopped what would happen?

How could time stop?

what would cause this?
Time is relative.
Vibration slowing to a stop could be the answer. Take an elastic band (1d,2d,dot,line)and stretch it between thumb and forefinger. Twang it? You get a 3d hologram as it vibrates, as it slows it turns 1d (or 2d depending on "perspective") this is literally dropping dimensions by dropping vibrations.

I'm not totally sure where this is going! Proberly somewhere on the line of string theory as that is based on tiny pieces of vibrating string, but that's a 1d or 2d look at it! A string can be a line, or a dot, depending on the angle you look at it. If you vibrate it it becomes a hologram. Double ended cone or a circle with a dot centre, depending on view. I Hope that makes scence.

Ok, now, vibrations are linked to feelings and emotions. The more pleasant, the higher. the less, the lower, right?
Some say we create reality with our vibrations. And some say reality is a virtual reality(hologram) now all it takes to create a hologram is a dot, line. And twang it. The higher the vibration the longer the hologram remains.

This is where it gets crazy and beyond human capabilitys. As your string is vibrating take the 2 ends and join them keeping them taught. You now have a vibrating ring, doghnut shape, from a dot. Now spin your donut real fast... You hava a sphere hologram. Or a dot, annnnnd stretch it twang connect it spin it again, bigger sphere.

Are atoms tiny holograms? Strings of light vibrating and spinning? Smaller dots of lights, stretched, vibrated and spun? Is this what they mean by love and light? the highest of vibrations in matter and emotion?
A simple elastic band has so much information

If Raising vibrations feels good and creates, it makes sence to keep raising. On the other hand there's always a silence between songs, but I'm a dj, we can mix them together. I got to stop now. Head hurts.

Wifi.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Time is a strange thing, i mean we usually think if time stops that all matter stops moving but is that really true?

You mention string theory to, but what troubles me is, what makes these strings vibrate. Is it time itself?

Btw dont get to crazy with the string theory idea, its interesting, but extremely theoretical craziest really.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

S&F nice research wifi. Have you ever seen those optical illusions where your brain makes patterns even when there are no patterns? I think the same of our entire existence,,,we are highly pix-elated virtual reality,,,observed by,,,,

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CharterZZ

Yeah I know but it's a great mind trip trying to visualise it. Where does the original dot come from too? I suppose if you have an eternity and you get bored becouse there is nothing, that's what you would do!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by consigliere

Many are becoming aware of the illusions around us. Yes it's much like a matrix, and proberly more simple to understand than we can comprehend.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Time (as a kinetic material) does stop upon impacting the infinite impedence (which is the resultant "flight path" of where the Singularity engaged in infinite angular kinetics IS NOT). When this does occur (infinite Ohms law) time as current is converted into space ("voltage", potential) which is the foundation for the spatial dimension of width.

As that conversion process "burns out" at the point of existence at infinite width space, there is no time as a component of it, so infinite width begins the implosion (from everywhere, towards everywhere, down and inward). This current flow returning to the default state of time current is all the past. The "present" is the Planck rate string of instances of space beginning it's return conversion (implosion) back into being time. All the future (time current) is the implosion flood down and inward from infinite expanse (from everywhere, towards everywhere) in the goal of reaching the ONE infinitely kinetic, infinitesimal Singularity.

The "flight path" collective of where that one Singularity IS while engaged in the infinite angular kinetics, is the spatial dimension of height which is the infinite expanse.

The structure of the Singularity is complete as the spatial dimension of depth. It's everywhere because the Singularity is engaged in infinite every possible angle, infinite rate kinetics.

Space is time where kinetic has been converted to static. Time is space where static has been converted to kinetic.

Our Universe exists in the very narrow bandpass of existence of just after "the present" (completion of the generation of the dimension of width), while space is converting back into time as all the past.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

I love what your saying but damn that hard to understand
, did you get that info from a documentary or from your own mind

Wish i could understand that, i must still have a lot to learn and a documentary would help

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

That sounds fractal in nature, so we are talking back holes or event horizon. Or both?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ
reply to post by tkwasny

I love what your saying but damn that hard to understand
, did you get that info from a documentary or from your own mind

Wish i could understand that, i must still have a lot to learn and a documentary would help

The way I visualise what tk is saying, and I hope I can put this into words and make scence. Vibrating string, ring kept taught as It vibrates if you want to turn the ring to a line, as you close the ring, raise the vibration, it's now a line,or dot. Get it?
edit on 3-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
time and space are not overcome by time and space but are overcome by spacelessnes and timelessnes via magnetic frequencies or meditation

magnetic fields/energy is spirit matter, its not material world matter

electrons can be any matter

like anything its easy once you know how

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by canyouhandletruth

Timelessness, and what you have just described, to me sounds like teleportation. The two must be closely linked. If we could perceive ourselves as the etheric energy field, that would be like teleporting one single atom and should be a peice if cake. Perceiving the perception is much more difficult. But the idea is there.
edit on 4-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Make you wonder what the sound OMM would make in an empty void of nothing!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Now Im gonna be playing with strings n rubber bands all night thanks to this thread.....

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Now Im gonna be playing with strings n rubber bands all night thanks to this thread.....

see if you can do this. flic.kr...

At first glance it looks like three lines but look closely, it's only one. Orbit?
flic.kr...
We come from the sun. Look at first picture again.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
Make you wonder what the sound OMM would make in an empty void of nothing!

there is no sound in a vacuum

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by canyouhandletruth

Maybe it's the omm that causes the vacume.

top topics

join