It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF is/was that ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I cannot believe I will never get those two minutes of my life back that I just wasted reading this load of rubbish. This is supposed to be a decent place to talk about conspiracies. If you want to talk about your mental state, go see a doctor.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
If you want conspiracies look in another category. This is personal stories, perhaps you missed that bit.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
TBH Dragonfly79 was last seen drinking a glass of milk back in his parents house in 1987. He surfaced several times over the years, especially during the summers when life on earth was a better deal than his fantasy world.

Living on a kind of autopilot only recently has he been able to establish communication with his earthly brains through all the astral jitter which was caused by the many things it was exposed to during life, which was mostly voluntarily.

Especially movies like Star Wars (he figured the sexual message in it only recently), but also the Transformers, Neverending Story, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, LotR were far more interesting universes than what his own culture had to offer (even if he loves his culture very much) besides a very decent autopilot.

Only materializing on very important moments in his life where the autopilot was not adequate or when others were just about to find out this unintentional scheme but other than that he has been living inside a kind of simulation, sometimes touching reality. Don't worry, although his location somewhere out there (looks up to the sky) is still unknown for privacy reasons (he claims it is in a spaceship very, very far away he got from otherwordly beings who taught him much) he's allright, in fact he is doing great and almost about to materialize in a more solid way or in other words resync his simulation with what is generally known as this thing called "real life". The time for play has passed and I'm sure he'll get here soon.
edit on 18/7/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bpm1986

People like this just crack me up. Do you even have a clue that there are different forums to post in ?

What kind of member are you ? If you're this derelict in your search for topics I can see you wasting hours on ATS.
So what's two minutes you whiner ?

edit on 18-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join