It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF is/was that ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It sounds like it is that time where you are realizing things, being realistic as for that person you think you lost believe me he's still there

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

For some people its like "this" every day. If its the same feeling I have, I know where it comes from. You are watching your own species destroy itself and the land base it depends upon. You are (presumably) part of this destruction and your subconscious knows and acknowledges this, even if you try not to consciously. Did you think that your ancestors could live in forests alongside and in a relative balance with this planet's ecology, and that experience is not passed on through your genetic structure? It is. Did you think this would not have an effect on you as you witness everything those people held in reverence exploited and trashed? It does. Humans lived in the "primitive" state for hundreds of thousands of years, and a few hundred years spent increasing the divide between humans and their homes among the trees is bound to have an effect psychologically, emotionally, and spiritually if you believe in such things. The very vibrations of the Earth are changing, some becoming weaker, some dead and silent already. Your ancestors evolved with these vibrations, and their imprint exists within your brain, and it is impossible to ignore the effects of the changes now taking place. If you are awake to the myriad of social and environmental crises, the effect can be even more profound.

For me, I feel anger on the wind, hear death in my mind. I spend more time in the wilderness than I do in civilization, and anyone who does so with an open and attentive spirit knows something is very wrong.

I would ask, do you have any relationship with the world outside of human encroachment and technology?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I'm sorry I didn't mean to make it sound like you always do that, but doing it at all especially when you are trying to talk/write about a painful experience still makes me feel that it's an avoidance tactic. You trying to avoid having to feel what you feel, so you speak about it as if it were someone elses emotions/event. right?

John Lennon might have done so to feel less stressed about his position in the band. As a way to get away from being that center of so much attention.

Third person is a defense mechanism against mental/emotional overload imo it's a great way for us to get some space to breathe and gain new energy when things get too much.However once we're strong enough we are going to have to face what ever we were hiding from.

just love

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The Earth is a strange place, where anything goes.

We tug ourselves to and fro, and we don't often question why, or where it's going, so much as ponder things and come to realizations during those days of feeling more emotional. Lately I've been counting down the days in my head, but with no real numbers. I feel as though something is coming, that nobody knows about or something. Not like, the Mayan Dec. 21 stuff, something else. Something that runs deeper.

You could have had an overload of positive ions (a bad thing), or it could have been one of those days. Not every day is the same, and only one who positions their own lives and dictates how they should feel before they let their emotions sneak up on them, naturally, are the ones who hardly recognize these changes in self. These changes in the magnetics around us, our perception of a huge world with many faces, all with their own identity and weight that is jarring on the consciousness if it invades. Many see the world differently from one another.

Whether something is coming or not is irrelevant to the next man beside me. My feelings are my own, and I wish that I could say everything is as interconnected as I'd like to believe.

Whether a place of comfort or a set of circumstances that allows you to be -- you. It is good that you feel like you are coming back, and perhaps you can learn from "that", whatever it was.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OrchusGhule

I would ask, do you have any relationship with the world outside of human encroachment and technology?

First I'm replacing the word " world " with earth, because for me they are two completely different things and I assume you meant the earth. And my answer is, she is my beloved mother and my home. What more relationship can there be ?
She is all I know in this life. and I look at the youngsters of today and the little ones. And a great sense of fear comes over me. I see a young pregnant woman and all I can think in secrecy is that this is no time to be having kids. Indeed it is a nightmare that we all face every day.

But I have hope. I have the best of hope anyone could have.
edit on 4-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
reply to post by randyvs

I'm sorry I didn't mean to make it sound like you always do that, but doing it at all especially when you are trying to talk/write about a painful experience still makes me feel that it's an avoidance tactic. You trying to avoid having to feel what you feel, so you speak about it as if it were someone elses emotions/event. right?

John Lennon might have done so to feel less stressed about his position in the band. As a way to get away from being that center of so much attention.

Third person is a defense mechanism against mental/emotional overload imo it's a great way for us to get some space to breathe and gain new energy when things get too much.However once we're strong enough we are going to have to face what ever we were hiding from.

just love

I feel you are correct in everything you are saying.. I mean it makes perfect sense. And tho Randy is as tough as damn gator most of the time. He suffers a weakness that can be exploited. I've been able to go back over what I felt this morning and I can't say you are wrong in that analysis. But I was home sick. That's exactly what I felt.
I missed my home I grew up in. I wanted to go back home. Just writing that, I can sense that same feeling.
No apology was in order. In fact thank you. You made me think.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You, my friend are ascending. Go with it... let the energy flow through you. Don't question it or fight it. Because if you do, you will have hell to pay I assure you.

We are at a point in time where humanity is now waking up. Lets all take it one step at a time and enjoy the results!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Seems to me that you sir are like everyone else on this site, sensitive to the plight that each and every one of us on this world is currently facing.
I have had many days when it takes all my effort to get up and face another day at work, knowing full well that my exertions during the day was helping someone far fortunate than me get richer while sun-baking at the Bahamas or skiing in the south of France.
But I digress, I believe you may have finally just tipped over the edge, you've read too much doom and gloom and
you are feeling the effects from it.
Probably best to stay from the conspiracies for a couple of days, just to get back on an even keel.
The psyche can only take so much. So give it a rest for awhile, maybe tune into some American Idol or Big brother, that should fix you up.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Perhaps you are realizing, for the first time, that the world around you is a place which needs a little lamentation once in a while.
Speaking strictly for my self each "wake up" is a differnent emotional or rational experience. Each one unique, based on what I am experiencing in my life, what mood I went to sleep in, what expectations I have of myself for the upcoming day and/or what expectations others have for me.
All things considered I feel my "wake up " experience day by day is pretty normal. But, I may be wrong

I saw the movie Apocolypes Now! when I was 17 years old. When Martin Sheen's character,the Captain, woke up in his hotel room after the bender the night before, looked up at the ceiling fan and said "# still in Siagon", "anywhere but here" or something along those lines.
It hit a familiar chord. Not the morning after part, but just the way he said it with such resignation. A resignation to his fate, life, place in the world and circumstances. At 17, on occasion, I had those feeling and still do 35 years later.
Some mornings are like that for me. Some are the complete opposite I'll be filled with happy enthusiasim for what lies ahead. Most mornings swing somewhere in between.

I hoped the drawn out and self-centered explaination of mine helps

My opinion of you and this episode, quite simply, Your going to be O.K

( and your brave for sharing
)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by IAmD1
reply to post by randyvs

just love

I feel you are correct in everything you are saying.. I mean it makes perfect sense. And tho Randy is as tough as damn gator most of the time. He suffers a weakness that can be exploited. I've been able to go back over what I felt this morning and I can't say you are wrong in that analysis. But I was home sick. That's exactly what I felt.
I missed my home I grew up in. I wanted to go back home. Just writing that, I can sense that same feeling.
No apology was in order. In fact thank you. You made me think.

Awww home sickness I have this alot, except I'm not sure what home it is that I am missing. It's more a feeling of wanting to go home (where ever that may be) and leave here (where ever here is) in a general sense. I'm really glad that what I said made some sense, I hope finding out what you felt and why let's you move on from there. Sometimes we just need to acknowledge our feelings for them to let go. I guess you're missing the place you grew up has a little to do with needing someone else to see to that things work for once so that you can relax and just be. Maybe speak to your wife about taking some time away together, even if it is just one afternoon or a weekend, to do something that you enjoyed as a child. Biking to a lake and go skinny dipping, swing in the park or play some hoops ( I think you get the point). What ever it is that Randy the kid did and felt good doing

Love in abundance to you and yours. And you are very welcome I'm glad no offense was taken.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
Seems to me that you sir are like everyone else on this site, sensitive to the plight that each and every one of us on this world is currently facing.
I have had many days when it takes all my effort to get up and face another day at work, knowing full well that my exertions during the day was helping someone far fortunate than me get richer while sun-baking at the Bahamas or skiing in the south of France.
But I digress, I believe you may have finally just tipped over the edge, you've read too much doom and gloom and
you are feeling the effects from it.
Probably best to stay from the conspiracies for a couple of days, just to get back on an even keel.
The psyche can only take so much. So give it a rest for awhile, maybe tune into some American Idol or Big brother, that should fix you up.

Your analysis is a good one. But hah ! No way.dupe ! I have mental centries in place for that one, because my addiction is far stronger than any affliction.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

( and your brave for sharing

I have shared nothing that you haven't. Together we are brave.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

And love right back at you and everyone who posted here and all the members of ATS.

4616 Riverside Dr. Chino Ca.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I felt really wierd yesterday mid day and I am on the east coast.

Ps: I see you live in apple valley, I grew up in Hesperia..sorry I mean "Hellsperia" lol.

edit on 7/4/2012 by Djayed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djayed
reply to post by randyvs

I felt really wierd yesterday mid day and I am on the east coast.

Ps: I see you live in apple valley, I grew up in Hesperia..sorry I mean "Hellsperia" lol.

edit on 7/4/2012 by Djayed because: (no reason given)

Yep I call it Happy Valley. Like the retirement home the Munsters used for their vacation spot.

Right next to Victimville.

The avatars cute.
edit on 4-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You could just sense the announcement that we've discovered the HOGS BISON. And will soon be manipulating (read, disabling or enhancing) the associated field locally. Like the nuclear physics, there will be positives and negatives...
edit on 7/4/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
reply to post by randyvs

You could just sense the announcement that we've discovered the HOGS BISON. And will soon be manipulating (read, disabling or enhancing) the associated field locally. Like the nuclear physics, there will be positives and negatives...
edit on 7/4/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

Now there's a different angle. Hmmmm.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So is this what they refer to as a mid life crisis?
cause I think that means something in a psychology book somewhere.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hi Randy,

hope your feeling a little better today, i read your thread yesterday but it was too late to reply, i have days similar to yours sometimes, i can be completely fine one minute, then i can see or hear one injustice in the world and the floodgates open, it just show's that we are human,

keep up with the great threads, i really enjoy reading your posts/threads as you seem to have your head screwed on tight and you haven't got an ego at all, you obviously have a lot of fans based on some of the lovely replies you've had

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
For everyone who feels far from home... something I wrote earlier.

"We all know home is where the heart is. If you think about it, just like the turtle carries its home on its back - do we carry ours in our chest. Welcome home ♥"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join