It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know what the third eye really looks like

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It has been said that the third eye take the form of a pipe that goes from the front of the head from the sinus cavity to the rear part of the head. I have found out through the use of a mental room where i removed the third eye that it has the form of similar to a pine cone with orange shaped slices that are connected by a string. the entire assembly was attached from the forehead to the rear of the skull. I think that each petal connects to different energetic/physical structures in the brain.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Nice.

Good job finding out.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I would think it would manifest itself differently to each person. Mine is like..... a blooming flower with many petals. That's the best way I can describe it.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
I would think it would manifest itself differently to each person. Mine is like..... a blooming flower with many petals. That's the best way I can describe it.

How vaginal.

A pine cone actually is a sort of flower.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

I think he's talking about what it looks like physically, not metaphysically.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833

Yes, but there is also physical aspects which are the same for us all, and the OP seems to have a good grasp on what it's all about.

Anatomy biology, it's not in the eye of the beholder - it's real and tangible.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I hope nobody was hurt during this operation

The third eye can look like different things, depends on the angle, perseptions, eye of ra, pine cone, flower, galaxy, Eye, vortex.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I see that "Pipe" every time i meditate. Within ten minutes of meditation i get in this Purple and Green Vortex, hence the "Purple Vortex". It's cool it takes me places, usually the past.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
all of you were right but energetically it has size and dimension. The third eye looks like a flower from head on but from the side when take out it looks like a bunch of orange slices strung on a string. I am trying to figure out what these petals are connected to and what the string is actually.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Can we get some sort of pic showing what it looks like from different veiws?
Thanks

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

welcome back pellian,how goes my friend lol

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
Can we get some sort of pic showing what it looks like from different veiws?
Thanks

imagine loose orange slices with each petal attached to a central string like a pool divider.

there are perhaps 13 rows of these orange slice petals attached to this string. I pull the third eye out so i could soak it in a cleaning solution. the best analogy is a pine cone for all respective purposes.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

I was seeing purple and green on and off now it's been about 2 months I think I have a blockage,last time I got a reiki session and I saw the energy going through my third eye,this time I'm getting Shen energy sent to me by a qigong master ,I'm hoping he will unblock my 3rd and and maybe even open it much more

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

How long have you been successfully been seeing the purple and green?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yeah the violet purple is the easiest color that manifests as the blue is the spectrogram of serotonin. When it is dark blue this is considered the spirit soul manifesting -- I saw this after reading the amazing biography of full lotus yoga master Sri Dhyanyogi -- This House is On Fire.

This House Is On Fire: The Life of Shri Dhyanyogi [Paperback] Shri Anandi Ma (Author)

So if you get the other book by Anandi Ma on the chakras -- Shakti: An Introduction to Kundalini Maha Yoga [Paperback] Shri Dhyanyogi Madhusudandasji (Author), Shri Anandi Ma Pathak (Introduction)

This has great color images of the chakras --

So it makes sense that the longer wavelength, lower frequency color is also the lower chakra -- and creates more heat like red and infrared as the kundalini heat is called tummo and is created in the lower tan tien or energy center below and behind the navel -- called tummo energy in Tibetan yoga.

So then the higher frequency is blue of the third eye -- as serotonin -- this is why Krishna is blue and also the smurfs are blue from the mushroom Amanita Muscaria which is not illegal but is psychotropic and shamanic. I have some growing in our forest so I took Amanita Muscaria while in full lotus last summer and I had a six hour kundalini love experience -- after I survived the nausea. You have to drink your own urine also to get the full effect of the active chemical -- and you have to eat the shroom slowly so the liver can process the poison into the psychotropic chemical.

There is a fascinating documentary on Amanita Muscaria online also -- a couple of them -- on youtube.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

yeah purple and green mainly for me/although i have gotten blue before on rare occasion,seems like if your diet is not pure and your drinking tap water,it will close down your 3rd eye for sure,but im not so sure,in the morning times when i wake up i can see purple with eyes closed,but if i go ande meditate the purple and green rings dont appear like they used to full of colour and swirls,very delicate the 3rd eye is to chemicals,one little bit of poison and it shuts down with a heart attack lol

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

To be honest, it has been constant for many years.
That is the only two colors I see during meditation.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hey Pellian,
Its awesome your finding out about the Pine Cone. There's tons of documentaries and posts about the Pine cone. Just google or do ats search and you'll find them. Follow the central string up and you'll pop out of the body for a few, follow it down and you'll find where kundalini is hiding

Along the way down, you'll find all sort of other chakra type mechanisms that aren't opened yet. Work on those and report back here.

For everything else on these matters, "meditationexpert" website has been a God send and member fulllotusqigong is also knowledgable and on similar plane of existence.

pine cone connections

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Would you say that the consistency is due to proper diet?do you refrain from drinking fluoridated water,do you take any measures to insure your third eye remain open?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
hey lucid want to really boost your third eye drink homeopathic mercury

top topics

<<   2 >>

join