It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA Transforms into Dark Matter Detector

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

>> Underground experiments costing millions of dollars have still failed to find definite proof of the dark matter that supposedly makes up 90 percent of our Milky Way

...A first prototype could come together by the fall of 2012 using off-the-shelf technologies. The group has already worked out funding with the University of Michigan's "MCubed" program, which rewards interdisciplinary efforts cutting across many scientific fields

How cool is this? This just sounds stranger than strange to me.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I am a real science freak, but all this stuff just pisses me off, they make stuff up 'dark matter' then try to prove it in the most ridiculous ways.
Science is going down hill fast, sorry theoretical science is going down hill fast, they watch to much sci-fi imho.

Have you seen the first experiment they had to detect dark matter, damn that was an absolute joke lol.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ
I am a real science freak, but all this stuff just pisses me off, they make stuff up 'dark matter' then try to prove it in the most ridiculous ways.
Science is going down hill fast, sorry theoretical science is going down hill fast, they watch to much sci-fi imho.

Have you seen the first experiment they had to detect dark matter, damn that was an absolute joke lol.

I know like that stupid Higgs Boson, how much did they waste trying to prove that rediculous theory true, I tell ya, science is going down the drain.

new topics

join