It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many have been told they have needed a surgery for a deviated septum? Was it a ploy to install

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You may have already been tagged, who knows the truth?
ebtouchcontactless.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

good story here:www.thedailysheeple.com...
I had a feeling this was going on when I had to get surgery for a deviated septum back in 92' when I was 16, I feel like people have been invading my life ever since. I've spent most of my life doing tests and theorys to prove the existence of god and what I have been through so scum like this can knit-pick through every bit of it with a fine tooth comb. No wonder I have to hear scientists voices in the background all the time, but because I shook the VP's hand back in 82' when i was 6, I can remote view and listen to conversations within Washington D.C> to spy on them in return. Where there are wavelengths of thought , there is a transmission source. The only way to quit transmitting is to quit thinking! LOL

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

Here's another ATS member who hears voices speaking to him....you two should get together and compare notes...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Des

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

It's always best to take your meds. Your life will be less traumatic.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Who hasn't been diagnosed with a deviated septum would be the bigger question. I have had one forever and can still get oxygen and since I don't need to look like Michael Jackson... I will leave it be.

I have seen things like this in the movies, but figure not every doctor is trying to implant folks with stuff. I would be more apt to blame someone in my house.

If you have doubts, go to another doctor or two and get some other opinions. Pick one way out in the backwoods. He/she will be less likely to be working with anyone since we all know country bumpkin docs don't know anything.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Wow I did not know this was such a common thing. I had the surgery back in 1983. I never knew how little oxygen I was getting and I was the capt of the track team! Due to all those years of only breathing out of one nostril made me a shallow breather. This meant that after my surgery...my lap times were much much better! I was the first person in my states history to run a 4:00 mile still standing today! I don't think there was any implant put in there but I did wake up in the middle of the surgery for a sec. to see the doctor over me crunching away at the bone in my nose.
edit on 7/3/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Jeeze i had this done back in 73 or so.....it was the pitts....they pulled thirty ards of gauze out of that baby at the end...what a relief!
Implants? well i never was a normal person to start with.....maybe....

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

No offense but I think the voice hearing thing might be a little more of a pressing issue for you . If you cant trust the voice in your head it is time to stop asking for help on the internet and get some professional care.

Many things can be treated with mental health care.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

No offense but I think the voice hearing thing might be a little more of a pressing issue for you . If you cant trust the voice in your head it is time to stop asking for help on the internet and get some professional care.

Many things can be treated with mental health care.

Yes!

As does the health of the One affect the heath of the Some!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I had that surgery last year.....and then woke up without painkillers in the ICU because of COPD issues.Good training,now they'll really have a hard job interrogating me. Drugs been there, Drunk can be dangerous if cornered.
No voices yet.

join