It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked and Ignored!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I hear you. I use to put substantial effort in creating these informative threads which I thought were interesting (they would even get praise from the mods) and ended up getting very few members that thought the same. After a while I just stopped bothering to waste the effort of creating threads.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I've been hearing people complain about this a lot lately, so I figured I'd revive this thread for people to take their frustrations out on....I've had a few recent bouts of being overlooked myself - Points I thought I made clear that are being repeated two posts later by someone else and then all of a sudden it's like some revelation...

But feel free to rant your heart away....Not that anyone will read what you've had to say and reply to it before they make their own post though

[edit on 4/28/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Happens to me all the time. I think I know why I am ignored. My low ATS points. I am having a hard time trying to gain my point-age. I have seen people who have been on ATS for less than a month and are already on their 4 digits.

I have been on ATS for nearly a year (August?), and my points are low. Do I just not post a lot?

-Chris

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The ultimate question....

Am I on global ignore?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Kinglizards idea of using images is great (but unlike his post make sure the images relate to what your saying...)... A problem with this is i have very limited access to the net from work so i find it very hard to find images as what i can do is very very restricted...

But Enron and all you other 'shadows' that get missed... it happens... I also hate when they do read it but twist your words...

Example...

In a religious thread i posted 'Hey let them believe what they want, as long as they dont try to push it on me'

and some guy took that as meaning I'm allowing them to believe because its up to me what everyone believes in... or something like that... worse than being ignored... oz then you have to post again.. then explain w i t h s p a c e s b e t w e e n e a c h l e t t e r.... so they can understand...

Oh and Enron, we're all ignoring you on purpose now... we figured it annoys you... lol... : )

and to the dude with low points... you gotta post in ATS not BTS... BTS is more fun at the moment... but ATS is where the points are at...

[edit on 28-4-2005 by specialasianX]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join