It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of England Implicated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

beloved India??

Got to say ,joke of the century.

and you should read what independent analysts and trend forecasters have to say .

UK CPI inflation ended 2011 at 4.2% (December) coming down sharply from a peak of 5.2% (September) that despite the mainstream presses continuing academic backed falling inflation / deflation risk warnings remains at more than DOUBLE the Bank of England's 2% target that continues to make a mockery of the central bank whose primary remit is supposedly price stability. CPI 3% was supposed to have been the maximum level a break above which was supposed to trigger a series of panic measures to bring inflation under control, instead of which the Bank of England has instead opted to print money that to date officially totals £275 billion of electronic money printing that the fractional reserve banking system will eventually leverage to over £1 trillion for the primary objective for the monetization of government debt as warned of now 2 years ago in the Inflation Mega-Trend Ebook (Free Download). UK debt continues to be monetized at the approx rate of 15% per annum, with only the deflation fools and vested interest academic economists unable to realise the highly inflationary consequences of governments monetizing their own debt. For the risk is not just what we witnessed during 2011, but the risks are of loss of confidence in fiat currency amidst a panic that would fast accelerate towards hyperinflation.
www.marketoracle.co.uk...

And a case study for You .Do a arithmetic plot of money supply and log regression for Weimar Germany's money supply in 1923.You will be surprised . UK is heading for galloping inflation in the near future.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Those nations that obey the Rothschild are facing high inflation,debt and in bad shape.Those nations that do not obey Rothschild are getting attacked or being put in foreign sponsored civil wars/separatist movements. E.G. Libya,Sudan,Syria and even Russia at some time(except that Russia has been thorn in the Rothschild's rear since Putin stopped obeying them,same seemed to have during Tsardom,Stalin,Brezhnev).Which is why ,Rothschild's army NATO is surrounding Russia with surveillance equipment and troops and ABM systems.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It is 6 o clock here (UK) and I am watching Bloomberg, the live questioning concerning Libor.

Oh deary deary me.
Poor Mr Tucker from the bank of England is not coming across as either credible nor convincing.

Everyone listening to him in that room is looking unimpressed. The faces of the guys sitting just behind him look thoroughly depressed.

It is very clear that he is lying about what he/they knew and what message he/they were giving to banks, his body language, facial expressions everything.

edit on 9-7-2012 by Threegirls because: To add point

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Just so you all know this is going to get A LOT Bigger.

I was just able to catch part of the select committee hearing on Bloomberg. After fielding questions on whether the BoE was aware that Barclays of officially whistle blowing about the LIBOR fixing. and not passing on the base rate cuts due to margin pressure. And additionally that the rate fix was not considered important as it was on "non transactions" (I don't know what that is)

The MP then asked the question: "Should there be concern over any other area outseide if Libor"?

the response from the BoE was

"I don't know, but I would take a look into other markets with non-transactions" Again I don't know what that is, but made reference to self certification!! implying use of this was "Open to Abuse"

I don't fully unerstand the implications, however it is clear, that there is a lot more to this, One has been taken down, he is taking more down with him, and so they will take people down too.

The witch hunt has started, and so the top could be able to blow of manipulated markets. That's myt guess

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join