It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Locating and establishing BLUE vs RED hotels when on the road....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by drakus

They are assuming people have read their former thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It sounds like the OP has a mindset or heard about a sociological observation that he did not perform but more than likely learned from a family member, coach or other influential figure in the 8-12 year old area of his life...or he is on the brown acid....

There are ways that you can control many people in society with simple actions as described or with other methods. Good sales people, lawyers, etc can 'read' people and then if they can then use a predetermined method that can control them and sell them anything.

Seems like advice spoken as gospel that is really just some type of life advice.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hess88

i think you may mean giorgio, try googling GIORGIO TSOUKALOS

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I have been meaning to write a thread about Red vs. Blue

Why we have red states and blue states. Why are we blue when we are sad, red when we are angry. There is a game called Red v.s Blue. And I am sure much more but I really have no idea why just some random thoughts about it.

You loose me a bit in your writting but I see some of the patterns you pick up on.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Why we have red states and blue states. Why are we blue when we are sad, red when we are angry. There is a game called Red v.s Blue. And I am sure much more but I really have no idea why just some random thoughts about it.

You loose me a bit in your writting but I see some of the patterns you pick up on.

Yea I think its because I approach things from a religious perspective. A lot of people have given up on God (and thats their right) at the revelation of new technologies that have fooled them into thinking they are not creations of God. Im sticking with the big man for 2 reasons: I believe in God and also because its the unpopular choice, and I got to get my homies back.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays

Originally posted by abeverage

Yea I think its because I approach things from a religious perspective. A lot of people have given up on God (and thats their right) at the revelation of new technologies that have fooled them into thinking they are not creations of God. Im sticking with the big man for 2 reasons: I believe in God and also because its the unpopular choice, and I got to get my homies back.

Good luck!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

RED hotels attract left (RED) patrons, and have a small amount of (BLUE) right patrons

I thought Red was Right and Blue was Left (as in politics)...
You've just instructed all your Republican friends to stay at the hippie hotels!

Something else about RED houses/hotels. RED usually has a house prostitute/prostitutes.

Well, that part is true.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion
reply to post by drakus

They are assuming people have read their former thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its about time. He never answers when asked...... Thank god the mystery is solved now....but doesnt mean i agrre with it either

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join