Locating and establishing BLUE vs RED hotels when on the road....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Ok, so in the event of an emergency like we are seeing right now from VA to PA with the heat outage, and knowing in the future its going to get worse, people are going to migrate westward (eastward from Ca) and may find this useful in navigating the hotels. Also see discussions we have had on using backroads and how to access them with google maps. Anyways:

RED hotels attract left (RED) patrons, and have a small amount of (BLUE) right patrons (BLUE females for example) to balance the house (hotel). The house master is usually female at a RED house. The house master at a BLUE house is also usually female but a male house master is way more common at these types of houses.

Housemaster = owner/operator usually, can also be head manager

How to ID house: usually by townside of railroad tracks (red side blue side separated by the towns railroad tracks) but overall 1/2 blue and 1/2 red BUT also town will have a single, dominant color that is balanced by an adjacent town of equal balance with dominance to the opposite color. There are also balanced (69) towns and strictly (67) balanced towns, although with balance comes battle in the middle remember that.

Other identifiers: house (hotel) color, paneling color and logo color, cars in lot, seperated by patterns of color. Are there more RED/GOLD/BLACK cars vs the other colors? (Darker spectrum points to left) This would be an example of a RED house.

Are there more BLUE/WHITE/SILVER cars in the lot? This is most likely a BLUE house, without taking into account the other identifiers ive mentioned (house colors, logo colors, room carpet color, etc)

BE WARNED. There are RED houses setup to be disguised as BLUE (and vice versa). Here you will find those left (RED) blues I talked about above (those left blues are not always female).

Also this is why mom and pop/privately owned hotels are better. You have more personal contact with the housemaster as they usually run the front desk and also they can see and assess you.

What to ask for to determine how to speak and use body language to get the room/place you want:
-If you are BLUE, ask for rooms with 2 smaller beds (as opposed to a single large bed). RED enjoys better technology and (TVs usually LCD/HD vs blues older tube style TVs) and gets the big bed rooms. When talking to the BLUE housemaster/manager, use your right hand when communicating (for instance, when indicating the # of persons in your party, use your right (BLUE) hand and use 1 finger (index) and say "one" verbally. The BLUE housemaster will see the hand you are using and know which room to put you in.

-Talking to a RED housemaster. Same approach, except using using the left (RED) hand. When paying for example, hand the money and credentials and receive them and the change with the left (RED) hand. The housemaster should use the same hand, and even though RED can be tricky, they usually are not allowed to misrepresent their creed. So this contract of sacrifices (GOLD) may seem small, but a lot is occurring, and the way the "game" works is that these fundamental rules cannot be broken. At least as of now (remember that things are always changing). Left (RED) housemasters are usually mason/trader (GOLD) because they are the proprietors of those houses or "mini kingdoms". So they take what you would call (for a lack of a better word) bribes (sacrifice, GOLD) for safe passage (protect your car and stuff if BLUE for example plus many other things/factors). They may charge you more to stay there but they like precious metals and bullions. Anything of value really.

Identifying your room:
BLUE ususally uses regular white light standard lightbulbs (usually never 60 watt, but everything else ok), an identifier is to LOOK AT THE LIGHT BULBS. Lamps and lights, bathroom lights (is it an all white bathroom? are there electrical appliances in the room/bathroom?). If in one of the few BLUE rooms in a RED house/hotel (they usually keep at least 1 for minimum balance), usually only 1 lamp on the lights has a white standard bulb, all other lights should have the new coil style long life bulbs (they manifest RED). If BLUE, this is the only lamp you should use. Its opposite in a BLUE house, although its usually more generous in REDs favor. Its just the BLUE way. They silently take recognition. Take off your hat and no sunglasses in a BLUE house to show respect (sacrifice, GOLD).

Something else about RED houses/hotels. RED usually has a house prostitute/prostitutes. She collects and distributes energy via sex. I know it sounds crazy, but whatever you will see (so ive been told). More on that eventually in another thread, its pretty heartbreaking for romantic types.

Anyways, use this to make your travels across the USA and dealing with the towns (buy RED products like cherry coke or regular cokes in red towns to give sacrifice GOLD to that town and their affiliation, pepsi for BLUE towns) to make your life easier. Its apparently my sacrifice (GOLD) to you heh. Thanks be to God.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

What the hell is this crap?

Forget your meds today?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Ummmm what the hell? Is there a conspiracy i dont know about?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Is this for a game?

I am so confused.

Is Best Western Blue or Red?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Is this for a game?

I am so confused.

Is Best Western Blue or Red?

What is wrong with you?

Don't you know Best Western is a light shade of Burnt Sienna?

Everyone knows that!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I like purple...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hello my little sociopath friend.
It would help if you could make a short INTRODUCTION to what the hell you are talking about.
Not everyone lives inside your head.
Thanks!

Your egomaniacal (?) brother.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by drakus
Hello my little sociopath friend.
It would help if you could make a short INTRODUCTION to what the hell you are talking about.
Not everyone lives inside your head.
Thanks!

Your egomaniacal (?) brother.

It is a bit disturbing to know people like the OP are actually out in public from time to time.

The question isn't will he ever eat people, but how many people has the OP eaten already.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I thought at first you were going to tell us how to scope out whorehouses.

I see that indeed you did. Good luck with your condition.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

I see that indeed you did. Good look with your condition.

I can tell you where all of the good ones are at in Vegas, and none of them are red or blue.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays
Something else about RED houses/hotels. RED usually has a house prostitute/prostitutes. She collects and distributes energy via sex. I know it sounds crazy, but whatever you will see (so ive been told). More on that eventually in another thread, its pretty heartbreaking for romantic types

You are right, that is the only thing about your post that sounded "crazy."

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeFromTheHerd

Originally posted by Numbers33four

I see that indeed you did. Good look with your condition.

I can tell you where all of the good ones are at in Vegas, and none of them are red or blue.

eck

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
OH!....I get it....its right out of monty python..

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDoQFcQEpOQ[/yvid]

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This prettty much explains this thread to me: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Yeah I'm really confused by this.
Can you add more details, links, intro, anything?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeFromTheHerd

Glad I'm not the only one that hasn't got a clue what the hell this post is about.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
that is the craziest thing i have heard in a while.
I actually read the whole OP and came out of it more confused than ever.
He/She must be 1 of the many without power and the heat is getting to them.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm not an expert, but I think it has something to do with this:
dev.null.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
right there is this guy that has funny hair, his photo pops up on ATS quite alot in threads like this if I knew his name I would google his image and upload it now it would have a caption saying

I dont know there for bathsalts

anyone know who Im talking about I got to get them pics

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
UNREALITY
Gets the best of me
All I see
IS UNREALITY!

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join