It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 - an inconvenient truth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Any further remarks about members instead of the topic and that member will be rewarded with a 72hr posting ban.

The vitriol and non-civil conversation end here.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by poppycock
reply to post by exponent

thanks for the tip on the utube posting.
I can't see a ufo or a hidden insulting message in the video.
No comprende senor.

I'm aware you don't understand, that's why you posted the video without checking it first.

That was the whole point of the video, to show that truthers will post anything they think agrees with them without investigating it properly. It doesn't matter whether it's true or false, whether it agrees with them is the #1 priority.

The video is faked, you can do your own research and discover this or repost it and look the fool. I leave it up to you. I believe there is a post in another thread with the actual source but unfortunately I can't remember the youtube account of the original author. I'll edit this post if I find it.
edit on 5/7/12 by exponent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
"The pentagon videos are still being held back as they are part of a wider criminal investigation"

The official story is such a farce in light of what we have learnt (& now know) since 9/11 that its akin to the story of 'Alice in Wonderland'.

The only thing missing from this story is the conviction of the perpetrators.

Nice to see the guy from PM getting torn to bits btw...
edit on 5-7-2012 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by poppycock
reply to post by exponent

thanks for the tip on the utube posting.
I can't see a ufo or a hidden insulting message in the video.
No comprende senor.

I'm aware you don't understand, that's why you posted the video without checking it first.

That was the whole point of the video, to show that truthers will post anything they think agrees with them without investigating it properly. It doesn't matter whether it's true or false, whether it agrees with them is the #1 priority.

The video is faked, you can do your own research and discover this or repost it and look the fool. I leave it up to you. I believe there is a post in another thread with the actual source but unfortunately I can't remember the youtube account of the original author. I'll edit this post if I find it.
edit on 5/7/12 by exponent because: (no reason given)

The whole point of the video was to cast doubt. Trolls play games and confusing the issue with contrived or manufactured facts that have no basis in reality isn't helping the cause of justice and people like you applaud the effort. Perhaps you don't see the problem with polluting the veracity of information that is in limited quantity to begin with since the crime scene wasn't treated like a crime scene and evidence that could have been found in steel beam remnants was hauled off- by trucks being tracked by GPS (like scrap metal needed to be tracked) and any who either deviated from their course or even stopped for lunch were fired.

Kind of extreme security measures considering the metal had no value other than scrap wouldn't you agree?

But you won't.

This thread was left to collect dust and instead threads like the one wanting to debate the characteristics of fire surface that are aimed at first accepting that fire was the cause, and second to focus discovery upon a desired path rather than the most logical which NONE of you OS'rs even want to look at.

There is still evidence in the public domain and it isn't to be found in sidetracking the issue. Threads like trying to prove there was a stand down order are equally as dishonest when the stand down wasn't a written order but a seizure of command and control which confused which order was to be followed. But that is also a part of the ploy to blow smoke up our asses.

You guys are playing a game of spin the tales on the donkeys and surprise, not all of us are as naive as others and don't fall for the obvious attempt.

If you are righteous in your conviction of wanting to find truth, then start at the only evidence we have left that wasn't corrupted... the money trail. Where is the bullion from beneath the WTC? Who profited from the Put options? Where did the 2.3 trillion missing from the Pentagon go? What happened to all those open investigations by the SEC which is where the fires in WTC 7 originated, floors 10-11-12-13. Yeah too convenient when it all boils down to money. Only a fool would think this wasn't all about money and how to capitalize upon opportunity.

Too convenient to overlook the actual crimes here and instead keep trying to maintain the focus on that which is nothing but conjecture to begin with. Too convenient to ignore the truths presented in the OP and instead start bs threads that steer the conversations away from a direction that actually could lead to convictions.

Yeah, agenda driven becomes obvious when you guys refuse to look at evidence but instead focus on either the messenger or the "excuses" offered which are based on plausibility not probability and push come to shove, the smokescreen served its purpose a decade later when the people are still chasing tales.

You guys (probably the same guy) are doing your job alright. Don't expect us to make it easy for you because not all of us are in American idol la-la land.

You claimed that video was made to ridicule the movement and yet I didn't see any UFO nor any text as that wasn't my focus. I was looking at the building which is where the evidence is and this trolling of the truth movement by more lies is atypical of your efforts at hiding truth.

You guys got no moral compass and even though you have beaten the laws of man, you will answer for your crimes one day. That goes for the falsification of evidence to denying it and bearing false witness.

NONE of you have ever said a single word about the book ISBN I posted so many times over the years. You attack character rather than address evidence, you even claim the best evidence is doctored and here you have shown us you liars will manufacture even more of your lies to discredit the truth seekers.

Truth hurts doesn't it?

edit on 9-7-2012 by anoncoholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

If you are righteous in your conviction of wanting to find truth, then start at the only evidence we have left that wasn't corrupted... the money trail.

We did follow the money trail. It lead us to Al Qaeda.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

You are talking about Atta/Musharef (sp?) and that mere 100k? I am talking about trillions of dollars but you are still too intellectually dishonest to realize the difference

Now instead of answering to my evaluation of you lot, perhaps you would care to face the evidence presented in the OP and try your excuses on them?

Doubtful you even will, you are defenseless in the face of truth

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The whole point of the video was to cast doubt. Trolls play games and confusing the issue with contrived or manufactured facts that have no basis in reality isn't helping the cause of justice and people like you applaud the effort.

Actually no I think it was a bit silly, because truthers will take it and convince ignorant people with it. I just think it's very very funny.

Perhaps you don't see the problem with polluting the veracity of information that is in limited quantity to begin with since the crime scene wasn't treated like a crime scene and evidence that could have been found in steel beam remnants was hauled off- by trucks being tracked by GPS (like scrap metal needed to be tracked) and any who either deviated from their course or even stopped for lunch were fired.

This is a false claim from a truther website. The use of 'GPS Tracked' is a perfect diagnostic criteria. Most trucks are GPS tracked, I've installed a few myself. There's no evidence people were fired.

Kind of extreme security measures considering the metal had no value other than scrap wouldn't you agree?

But you won't.

Because it's nonsense.

This thread was left to collect dust and instead threads like the one wanting to debate the characteristics of fire surface that are aimed at first accepting that fire was the cause, and second to focus discovery upon a desired path rather than the most logical which NONE of you OS'rs even want to look at.

I don't quite understand, I'm willing to consider anything and if you are polite and rational I'll debate with you till the end of time.

If you are righteous in your conviction of wanting to find truth, then start at the only evidence we have left that wasn't corrupted... the money trail. Where is the bullion from beneath the WTC?

Recovered about a week into the cleanup.

Who profited from the Put options?

A group of people who received an investment magazine (its name was leaked a few years ago) which had no connection to terrorism.

Where did the 2.3 trillion missing from the Pentagon go?

It was never missing, it was unaccounted for. The amount unaccounted for is now under half a trillion. It went nowhere.

What happened to all those open investigations by the SEC which is where the fires in WTC 7 originated, floors 10-11-12-13. Yeah too convenient when it all boils down to money. Only a fool would think this wasn't all about money and how to capitalize upon opportunity.

As far as i know there were no investigations that ended up being affected by this, but I'm willing to listen to any evidence you have.

The questions you're asking have been answered, in many cases years before this post. Truther websites will never tell you this, this is why you need to look elsewhere.

You guys (probably the same guy) are doing your job alright. Don't expect us to make it easy for you because not all of us are in American idol la-la land.

Normally I'd report this, but I like compliments. I'm not any other poster here. I've used roughly the same name (e^n or exponent) on all of my 911 postings start to finish.

You claimed that video was made to ridicule the movement and yet I didn't see any UFO nor any text as that wasn't my focus. I was looking at the building which is where the evidence is and this trolling of the truth movement by more lies is atypical of your efforts at hiding truth.

There were no lies, and if you research it you will find indeed that video is a fake produced by an ex-truther.

You guys got no moral compass and even though you have beaten the laws of man, you will answer for your crimes one day. That goes for the falsification of evidence to denying it and bearing false witness.

This is going too far though. How dare you accuse me of crimes for pointing out flaws in a theory that often indicts actual firefighters in the conspiracy. You should check your accusations.

NONE of you have ever said a single word about the book ISBN I posted so many times over the years. You attack character rather than address evidence, you even claim the best evidence is doctored and here you have shown us you liars will manufacture even more of your lies to discredit the truth seekers.

You can't point out a single lie, and I don't even know what your point is about a book ISBN. Perhaps you should calm down before posting huge rants.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You claimed that video was made to ridicule the movement and yet I didn't see any UFO nor any text as that wasn't my focus.

Truth hurts doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

And that's why people who are informed, do not take you seriously. The plane did not hit the "accounting" department. And it did not destroy the Pentagon's accounting records.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join