It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lake has dried up and he start showing His Treasures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Times we live have made ​​the lake to dry up so that there is a numbness of desires and senses.

If there was a period of turmoil and unrest now everything has changed in the silence that brings out the true treasures.

The real treasures are the lack of hatred and evil that began to disappear slowly and then the power of understanding of the people begin to approach to the Truth.

Actually is a cleaning of the body and soul.

I wonder what for....

The Treasures on the bottom of the Lake are many,still we didn't see them all.For this the Lake still have to drain.

When the lake is completely drained then maybe something will happen, perhaps a peace that will last....

Maybe....Many things...

We didn't see the treasures before because the water was very deep and dirty.

After , when the lake will be filled again with water will be clean and all the treasures were seen.

Treasures are in our soul, but the lake must be dried up to see them.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Darn it. I was hoping to see some cool pictures of a dried up lake.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

With a ghost town, or ancient ruins poking out of the water...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
Darn it. I was hoping to see some cool pictures of a dried up lake.
Sure, it is something like this....,Except this one is after treasures were seen.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
My lake is full thank you with crystal clean water, no fairy tale treasure hidden at the bottom; I dive there often in searching one’s self.

For people that have muddy water – no need to drain the lake, desalination (or detoxification of make believe gods) works just fine, so rid yourself of these anchors and swim free in real life....

Come on in, the water is just right; & don't be scared of the big bad wolf, he can’t hurt you.

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
A lot of dead, smelly fish is what I am finding in my lake. I do agree that my hatred of evil is being replaced by understanding, but it is still very depressing watching the lake dry up. As the slate gets wiped clean life will be put on hold until the next rains. Without some major new change to keep the water clean, I will only believe it when I see it.

top topics

join