It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican bird flu outbreak weeks after story talking about weaponizing bird flu!!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Mexican bird flu outbreak weeks after story talking about weaponizing bird flu!!?

www.rt.com

This shows it adding up, I believe. Let's hope we can stop it before it gets worse. All this just weeks after an article explaining how close bird flu is to being contracted from human to human.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
naturalsociety.com
www.nytimes.com
edit on 3-7-2012 by ATSGrunt because: fixing dictation!

edit on 3-7-2012 by ATSGrunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Looks like it is hitting closer to home, causing some stir in the waves around. Guess, when it comes to prayers shall our faith save us. Now others are speaking of a bat flu going around now also! Looks like we need more research in trying to destroy this flu virus that seems to love to infect everything!

www.rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Now the government is going to come up with some new vaccine that EVERYONE will run to get... And probably it will make them more vunerable to it.

-Swine flu.. H1N1
never got a flu shot, and never got the flu
Everyone I know though that did get the flu shot, got sick...
(but maybe I just got lucky)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
this is a load of rubbish. Mexico just had presidential elections and it's trying to spread fear so that the public can forget that the election was stolen as usual.

Fear seems to be the remedy to make people forget.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Check this video out, mushrooms can stop these viruses from infecting people. Also a few other things that are in the video

www.ted.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

I just had a nasty flu bug a couple of weeks ago. It was shared around my house.. Typical symptoms: total muscular pain, fever, no fluid retention and all the other typical fun things. It lasted 3 days and took a few more to fully recover.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Makes me wonder how legit this story is. US gov likes to feeding the people fearful propaganda about Mexico.

When I read the part about how they were hesitant to release these findings in case anyone turns it into a bioweapon made me wonder if they are saying that because the US Gov is planning on doing that and release the virus to the public in order to aid in the depopulation. That way they can blame it on some terrorist group.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

How is H7N3 virus related to the H5N1?

The OP cites the former with regard to the headline, and supporting article, and then the latter with regard to the additional articles.

Is this a mutation of the bird flu?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I had H1N1 a few years ago and I have never felt like that in my life. I really thought I was going to die, I do not know how any elderly or child could survive it.

I could only imagine what H7N3 would be like.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchesfromwall

How is H7N3 virus related to the H5N1?

H stands for Hemagglutinin and N stands for Neuraminidase. The H has mutated 2 more times and the N as well from H5N1. They are both mutated versions of the H1N1 though!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

-Swine flu.. H1N1
never got a flu shot, and never got the flu
Everyone I know though that did get the flu shot, got sick...
(but maybe I just got lucky)

I didn't get the shot but I got the swine flu, It took me months to recover..

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
H7N3 is subtype of avian flu. It is highly virulent but in the past people who have caught it contracted only conjuctivitis and a mild form of flu. Unless it's a mutated form then I think we're okay. For now, anyway.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
However, there was a case in Hong Kong where a toddler got infected with the H5N1 virus last week. Any contacts were quarantined and the boy is in serious condition. I would keep my eye on this one, although there were no other cases reported.

top topics

join