It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome the Nubians

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
reply to post by Daemonicon

All i have is testimony, earlier today i tried recording the harmonics of the voices off the white noise from my fan, no luck, i heard them in the recording the first time, but later they were gone.

I just remembered I still hear those voices, but it's not aliens and I don't tell people much. But the day before 9/11 and I was cutting my grass my lawnmower talked to me for a long time about all the people he was going to kill, but the person really talking was from Texas I think.
Those fans I hear them talk also it's only cool though if it gives up the right lotto number.

I just pretty much don't pay much attention, unless it gets really good, I don't like hearing the same thing over and over again and again.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dimburg

Yes Dimburg, I myself have thought of the exact same thing, we have 2 brains in our head not 1 and maybe if the 1 hemisphere is bored it will do thing to amuse it self.
This would be something like when they sever the 2 hemispheres for medical reason and it causes a conflict on which side is in control as the 2 halves are no longer wired to each other.

I have tried to as The Christ had said, the mind must become one, in hopes there would less or no conflict. The mind is something that seeks out truth, a evil false people could cause their own demis it would seem if a confict arose within.

I know myself with that mind test to see which side of the brain is in control, if I look straight a the spinning dancer she spins one way, if I don't look straight a her she spins the other direction.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightwhosaysnih
reply to post by Pigraphia

that's okay.

Sometimes I can't help myself but to join in, but I find that if I type a reply to these kinds of threads it's usually hurtful and breaking the truth to the OP in a way they can't accept.. So I have learnt to just sit back and read, someone usually asks the question I wanna see eventually anyway. I don't like being mean, or saying mean things.. I just can't help it sometimes when it comes to stupid threads that waste my time haha. And they ALWAYS have AWFUL spelling and grammar. To me, a sign of someone's intelligence lays in their formatting, spelling, and grammar. If it's full of mistakes and poor structure you know it's just someone who is barely literate and is just talking bs.

My posts are not great because I suffer from Dyslexia, Iam I stupid?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

well if you talk to yourself on a daily bases you should also seek professional help...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by scorpine

Wrong! talking to yourself can be beneficial to your day, if you are doing a job and you talk yourself through it you have less chance of doing the job incorrectly.
70% of people talk to themselves.
It helps put things in order when you give yourself a talking to, I do it every day before work, look in the mirror and go through what I have to do, it helps not to forget things.

BUT if you talk to yourself and answer back or argue with yourself then it is an illness.
edit on 5-7-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Well that depends. I think that you would fall into a small percentage of people in the disability category so no it doesn't apply to you. I doubt dyslexia would mean that you have CAPTIAL LETTERING AT RANDOM TIMES and sentences that go for 7 lines without a comma or a full stop. I don't have dyslexia so I don't know how hard it is to pick up on these kinds of things, but I would think that if someone were making a thread they would have the sense to re-read it at least twice to filter out any mistakes. Obviously a couple is okay, I am referring more to the capitals, the non existant punctuation, and sentences that flat out don't make any sense at all. And if that is a result of English not being their first language, then post on a forum that is in you're native tongue. Not one that you are not fluent in.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
BUT if you talk to yourself and answer back or argue with yourself then it is an illness.
edit on 5-7-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Haha you got some issues when you are having a conversation with yourself. I talk TO myself all the time, but never a conversation.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

lol , oh well. I guess you still Haven't realize groupC. And your ego for assurance, It is ok i was "pulling your leg"`but keep all opinions of the way others should seek, to one's self...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by scorpine

Eh? what? explain what you mean? didn't make to much sense that post maybe you should talk yourself through it before you post

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

However , unlike God , aliens i would have to see to believe in - not in a dream or in my room , but an actual world wide event with many witnesses.

Please tell me?? Why do you need irrefutable visual proof of Aliens to believe they are real, and yet you don't apply this same simple logical reasoning to your belief in god? How is anything the OP saying any different to the message of christianity? I have met many religious people that claim that god speaks to them....

Your reasoning skills are seriously contradictory in this instance....

PA.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Sorry. meant to direct this at yourself....

PA

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

your mincing my words pigraphia, i never said it gives off energy, i said it was created by an energy being as a description of how she saw an event i suffered, and yes it was terrible suffering but i fought hard and won with the help of God and Jesus. I couldn't give you evidence beyond a description of my experiences and what I observe in reality because it just doesn't work that way. Maybe if you send me a picture of yourself and a full name i could try to give you a dream of my name being said or even voices to talk to you, but you wont like them very much. See pigraphia ive suffered alot to even be able to explain what ive gone through, had i not defeated the sound system that projects loudly voices from the sky, oh yeah, even in the bible in revelations it says there will be voices from the sky. See 2000 years ago or more people knew voices would come from the sky, thats where these beings are from, space projecting voices into our atmosphere.
edit on 4-7-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

My full name is Art Bell here's my pic

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

That would be awesome if you were Art Bell.
I think he, George Norey, and the other host actually have accounts on here from ages ago though.
They just don't post much.

I wonder what their take on this would be.

Art asks the hard questions, George just agrees with whatever the guest is plugging and the new guy is too political for my tastes.

I would hope that Art would ask hard hitting questions.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by knightwhosaysnih

Actually there are a few layers of talking to yourself.

It's actually possible for scientists to have arguments with themselves as a way of sorting out something they are working on.

It's not talked about as much because it does scare the general populous but there are anecdotes of scientists talking to themselves.
Even arguing, it comes from the two halves of our brains.
Smart people use their analytical sphere, geniuses use their analytical and abstract spheres at the same time in conjunction and separately.

The difference between what I referenced and crazy people is the very smart people still know that both "voices" are their own just approaching the problem from two or more directions at the same time.

So it's possible for sane people to argue with themselves.

Heck that doesn't even include ex gf's I've had who manage to have an argument with me in their heads where they supply my side of the argument then hold it against me.
It's not crazy it's just a dual thought process.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
after reeading the OP and much of the following posts, pointing out to the SAME people who keep ocming back and posting ... all I have to say is - Who gives a sh!t

Let alien monkey avatar dude live his life and do your own thang

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
You might be suffering from a monothematic delusion, yours seems to be harmless but i do think you might need more help than you are getting at the moment

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
MODS...Sort this out please..

This is either a poor joke or a person with issues, either way its not suitable as anything other than entertainment gained from name calling. I get the impression that its a weird hoax that the person thinks is funny.

Sadly its not..

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

gee wiz thanks (sarcasm)

Look aside from your slanderous jokes and pity for my "mental illness' because you dont understand what voice hearers suffer, ive been trying to explain how it works. I would think you would take a scientific view on it and say wow, it really is amazing that voices can be interactive and refer to themselves as "we" or "us" as though they have separate conciousness' from the person experiencing them. but no, think of some insult because you dont want to understand.

no go on..

I do understand what voice hearers suffer. If they are referring to themselves as we or us and you know that its only you that can hear them does that not mean that the voices are just referring to yourself from a third person perspective?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Brilliant! I agree with you.....I think there was a movie made about that....."A Beautiful Mind." Someone let John Nash know he can stop taking his medicine.....we now know what those voices are.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightwhosaysnih

that's okay.

Sometimes I can't help myself but to join in, but I find that if I type a reply to these kinds of threads it's usually hurtful and breaking the truth to the OP in a way they can't accept.. So I have learnt to just sit back and read, someone usually asks the question I wanna see eventually anyway. I don't like being mean, or saying mean things.. I just can't help it sometimes when it comes to stupid threads that waste my time haha. And they ALWAYS have AWFUL spelling and grammar. To me, a sign of someone's intelligence lays in their formatting, spelling, and grammar. If it's full of mistakes and poor structure you know it's just someone who is barely literate and is just talking bs.

i agree with all of this except the last part, i cant type very good paragraphs and have poor structure, and im more than quite literate and i never talk BS. So imo the last part isnt quite true and is kind of harsh...

Peace

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join