Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Radical Centrist Party (Summation)

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The Radical Centrist Party is, above all, based on pragmatism. We do not make promises that are beyond our capacity to keep. The position of ATS Regent is an entirely symbolic title, and carries no duties, powers or responsibilities. Anyone who promises anything besides continuing to post on ATS in a dignified manner consistent with ATS Terms and Conditions is attempting to pull the wool over your eyes. They will not be able to create a perfect society, they will have no more influence over the ATS Moderators and management than anyone else.

The platform of the Radical Centrist Party is simplicity itself: honesty, directness, critical thinking and compassion. All of these will be applied to posts on ATS by any member of the Party, whether they are elected to office or not. The Radical Centrist philosophy is a state of mind, and does not depend on the validation of others.

In sum, if you vote for me, I promise to post with incision, courtesy and fairness. If you do not, I will continue to do so anyway.

Thank you for your consideration. I am DJW001, and I approve this message.

new topics

join