It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real ID & that Little Gold Star on Your Driver’s License

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
The RFID chipped Driver’s License is not just a National ID, it’s International.

“Drivers may choose to pay an additional fee for this type of license because they can be used to cross the U.S./Canada border in lieu of a passport.”

“ There is only one reason to set international standards and that is allow for international sharing of the information. “

Foreign Data Sharing

“New controversial requirements of the DLA (Driver’s License Agreement) are: (1) provinces and territories in Canada and states in Mexico are allowed to join the DLA and (2) member states, provinces, and territories are subject to reviews by DLA authorities for compliance with the provisions of the DLA.”

“The DLA originated in concept with the 1994 establishment of a North American Driver License Agreement (NADLA) task force, and has created controversy among state representatives opposed to citizen data being shared with other countries.”

“According to a 2005 analysis of the DLA done by the National Conference of State Legislators, the DLA defines ‘jurisdiction’ to allow participation by a territory or province of Canada and by any state of the Republic of Mexico or the Federal District of Mexico. The DLA can be amended by a vote of at least two-thirds of the member jurisdictions.”

I’m telling you that the North American Union (Community) is coming: open borders with Mexico & Canada, a shared currency, and loss of US National Sovereignty.

RFID driver's licenses are optional in some states.

However, those who do NOT have a Gold Star will be prohibited from boarding Federally regulated commercial aircraft, among other things, and ANY other purpose that the US Secretary of Homeland Security shall determine.

Read entire article here:
axiomamuse.wordpress.com...

The Real ID Act:
en.wikipedia.org...

18 Benchmarks:
secure-license.org...

Updated Map New Gold Star States:
www.scribd.com...

Don’t forget you now need an RFID Blocking Secure Wallet to protect you from ID Theft. What irony.

*“An RFID driver's license is a driver's license card containing a microchip that stores identification data, which can be read via radio waves. This chip is called a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID).”

Just imagine what would happen if WE ALL just decided not to RENEW our Drivers License's enmasse.
Their system would fail and be defunct.

RFID Chips have long been thought to be the MARK of Lucifer or the MARK of the BEAST !

edit on 7/4/2012 by Labrynth2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I like the idea of using my drivers license to get across the Canadian border, it's been a real pain since 9/11. As far as all the data shareing that's the suck.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012
RFID Chips have long been thought to be the MARK of Lucifer or the MARK of the BEAST !

Can't imagine why, but then so have checking account numbers, bar codes on peas and SSNs.

People imagine a lot.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Mrgone

here is a link to see what your looking for it is the face of GW our first Pres www.dol.wa.gov... of to left look for the link that gives you this www.dol.wa.gov... and the the READ ID looks like this www.dol.wa.gov... TAG YOUR IT er USA/ NWO cert

From you link:

We use facial recognition technology to help prevent identity theft. This biometric technology focuses on facial features that aren’t easy to alter, such as eye sockets, cheekbones, and the sides of the mouth. It measures characteristics such as the distance between pupils and the size and shape of facial features.

That biometrics database they use? It allows your face to be tracked on all the security cams wherever they be that have the system. They developed and perfected this in occupied countries to identify terrorists. Once your picture is in the system, you are trackable wherever you go. Other indents are your RFID strip on license or credit cards, car license plates, pay point purchases, etc.

Has anybody else mentioned that four layers of tin foil effectively block RFID readers in stores? Wrap your license or credit cards in four layers of tinfoil that cover the strip and they won't be able to read your name from that. With biometrics now... oh well.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

They are going to get very invasive . Ever wonder what happened to the Nielson rating system .They already know hat you are watching . In fact they could be watching you . They can activate your house phone mouth piece from what I have heard many years ago ..

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
For you people worried about the data on chips, it is only a long number. This is used to find your data on a database. It is not like the chip has any info on you, it is all in the computer.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitoy
reply to post by Beldy

I think that is your 'state seal' for Texas. I have the state seal for California in the same place.

I just got my DL in the mail today (did renewal through internet), When I used the flashlight, I didn't see a golden star, but I did see a hidden outline of the CA bear symbol. This puppy can be swiped, scanned... you name it. The paper that the DL came with says "Introducing the California SecureCard! A new driver license/identification card featuring advanced technology designed to keep your identity secure."

Oh ok. That is probably what it is. Thanks. Usually I look up stuff but I was lazy last night and decided to shine the light on it and saw that star appear and well, went into paranoid mode.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The RFID chip has to have an antenna like a transformer winding to develop power to power up . It would be sandwiched between layers of the card It has to transmit a signal that can be picked up at a distance when interrogated with a magnetic flux . The chip would be a silicon chip and light would not pass easily through it . Most RFID chips stick out of the card and have a gold looking back over the chip . But my gate and door access card has everything sandwiched in it and is relatively thin . When I punched a hole in it to attach it to my key chain I cut the antenna and it stopped working .

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Sorry if I'm daft, OP, but I don't see how getting a star on an ID = an RFID chip. Not everything is a conspiracy, bro. Just sayin'.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Weren't the jews forced to wear gold stars? hmm is anyone else starting to see the similarities?
edit on 5-7-2012 by HumanitiesLastHope because: typo

edit on 5-7-2012 by HumanitiesLastHope because: typo again

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Believer101

The star means its Real ID compliant.
To be compliant it must contain an RFID chip.

I've refused to get one since my last expired.
I haven't driven a car in close to a year because of this stupid law.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

also try doing it with a black light....

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Its NOT a RFID chip.

You can detect those very easily and they are fragile

Good scare you trying to pull though

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

www.ehow.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Originally posted by CthuluPrime
Putting the star on your drivers license is SOOO much easier than making everyone sew them onto our clothing.

Next they will be implanting the Verichip in your hand and you will not need to carry money or identification . When scanned they can transact your business . Some RFID readers have a long range .

I'm not sure what they will use (they've been working on alternatives like Smart Dust -- who knows what all DARPA has.

But I still think they will not do this until AFTER the Culling. Seven-plus billion people is too much to chip.

I think the constant tracking will be reserved for their most valuable slaves, such aa scientists. And they will do it by stealth.
edit on 5-7-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2012 by AuranVector because: brain farts

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfnow
reply to post by beezzer

the chips dont store personal information on them and are used primarily for trips into canada. i could care less about this chip as long as we dont venture into trying to place this crap under a persons skin. this is nothing new, cell phones, credit cards all have the ability to track ur location and already do.

I'm wondering what exactly the purpose of the RFID chip is in the new Driver's License - if it's not for tracking.

Is it to record the Biometric Facial Scan?

If you read roadgravel's posts on Page 7 of this thread, he lists all the info already captured by the
ordinary non-chipped DL & ID cards. It's a lot of info, including a scan of your photo.

I'm really annoyed that these companies & agencies are NOT honest with the general public.

I know the iPhone & SmartPhone can track your location because there was a recent buzz about it.

But my banks never told me my credit cards have RFID chips in them. Why not spell it out?

My State was one of 25 States that rejected the Real ID Act of 2005, but they are clearly implementing it without spelling it out so it is clear to all. They are doing it in a sneaky way.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by surfnow

Seduction always leads to things that you don't want to do . That is the plan . Ease you into it .

Yes, that's exactly right. They've been working on these plans for DECADES.

But the pace has been picking up since 9/11.

I think a lot of things are coming out in the open now because it no longer matters if the public suspects what's going on. It's too late to stop this train.

Just look at the recent SCOTUS decisions. The Constitution is trampled on. Arizona is punished by this Administration for trying to protect it's own borders & citizens because the Feds aren't doing it. How insane is that?

The North American Union is coming whether we want it or not. It will be a loss of US Sovereignty. But TPTB will do it in a sneaky way. As soon as the Carbon Tax & Law of Sea Treaty are accepted by our corrupt politicians, the US will have already lost its Sovereignty. The US will NOT be able to reject the NAU.

It was no accident that the US was turned into a bi-lingual nation back in the early 1980's.
Does anyone here think the US was concerned about making things easy for their illegal Mexican "guest" workers? Heck no. This was all about acclimatizing the US public to "Spanish Spoken Here."

I am sickened by what has happened to the US. The US has been turned into a shell of what it was.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSPI07

Originally posted by AuranVector
Has this affected the use of your credit card?

No, other than not being able to use it at those tap-to-pay terminals. Swiping the card still works 100%.

Good to know.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
What's the "official story" for the gold stars?

For my State, people are being given the "Enhanced" (microchipped) DL or ID card, as they come in for renewal or a new card. This started 01 July 2012.

There are much more stringent rules for ID verification.

Everyone will have a Biometric Scan of the face.

There will be a Gold Star in the upper right corner of the new card. It's actually a white star in a gold circle.

There is no option for a non-chipped card in my State.

They are not spelling out that this contains an RFID chip, because this State rejected the Real ID Act, but they're doing it anyway.

The official word is that this is a "more secure" ID and it's to "protect us from ID Theft."

Ironically, this actually makes us more vulnerable to ID Theft because of how easily RFID chips can be scanned.
Now you need to buy a "secure" wallet.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

A license can be Real ID compliant using bar codes on the back. I don't think ANY RealID cards have RFID in them at present.

The RFID thing is part of EDL, which we don't have in Florida. I looked at mine, no chip. If you live in a northern border state, you MIGHT have EDL or PASS.

DHS is squealing for RFID, which I don't really understand. Barcodes on the back already exist, the readers are cheap, it can't be skimmed, it's durable, it doesn't piss people off. But they haven't so far managed to get RFID into law. All that's required for RealID is machine readable data. RFID is not mandated.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join