It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: A Global Coup is Underway

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It all boils down to 2 things

1. the people are not being informed, (media ownership) most people just parrot the tv

2. the fed (is the key)

take care of those 2 things

google: Bill Still the money masters

“The powers of financial capitalism had a far-reaching plan, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole… Their secret is that they have annexed from governments, monarchies, and republics the power to create the world’s money…”

also this plays a part
Men are not men: let them know why

One of the reasons men are like girls and let the lies continue is

milk has female hormones so makes men think like a girl and soft body
try for 2 weeks only drink rice or oat milk you will see i dont lie
soy milk is bad also so dont drink it

Not only is milk from a lactating FEMALE cow the farmer also pumps the cow with FEMALE hormones

amino acids fix this if you stop drinking milk

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by canyouhandletruth

The very unpopular theory is that this impending coup is in fact a direct fulfilling of bible prophecy . But indeed could very well be the answer to this global institution we call the New World Order . The Mark of the Beast is coming true even though the official word is that God does not exist . Could they be wrong?????

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I say let em have it as a gift this 2012 season. They are weak and this is the best place for em if you know what I mean!

Hello you!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I've said this for years.

But was unsure.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Oh my friend what a world we could have were we all looking out for each other first and foremost, freely sharing all that we have. It would be just like family only everywhere you could go.
I think giving freely is best thing any of can do. (though I still say a medium of exchange would be a handy thing)
edit on 6-7-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DovahPrettyKeen
I created an account just to reply to this thread.
I'm pretty young (twenties) and don't know much about how government/banks work.
I've been looking into things like this for months and would love to know more, but here is my big question.

How can I help stop this?

Seriously.
I feel like I should be doing something. Anything, really.
How can I, as a normal honest person, help stop this abomination of power that wants to control the world?

Do I wave fire at it?
Is there a plot device I missed?
No, but seriously.

Pray.

2nd

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Money is worth more now than it will be in the future, so why should anyone wait to spend it the way they see fit! I thought only Hoosier low life's were the only ones that were more concerned about other peoples business!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaEuro
Money is worth more now than it will be in the future, so why should anyone wait to spend it the way they see fit! I thought only Hoosier low life's were the only ones that were more concerned about other peoples business!

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say here.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by canyouhandletruth
It all boils down to 2 things

1. the people are not being informed, (media ownership) most people just parrot the tv

2. the fed (is the key)

take care of those 2 things

google: Bill Still the money masters

“The powers of financial capitalism had a far-reaching plan, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole… Their secret is that they have annexed from governments, monarchies, and republics the power to create the world’s money…”

also this plays a part
Men are not men: let them know why

One of the reasons men are like girls and let the lies continue is

milk has female hormones so makes men think like a girl and soft body
try for 2 weeks only drink rice or oat milk you will see i dont lie
soy milk is bad also so dont drink it

Not only is milk from a lactating FEMALE cow the farmer also pumps the cow with FEMALE hormones

amino acids fix this if you stop drinking milk

interesting point

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
another bump

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join