Two plane hijackers 'beaten to death by passengers' in China.

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is definitely a morale booster.

The gang reportedly broke a pair of aluminium crutches and used them to attack passengers while attempting to break into the cockpit, Hou Hanmin, a regional government spokeswoman said....The men were reported to be Uighurs, the local Muslim ethnic minority. There have been clashes between authorities and Uighurs resentful of government controls over their religion and culture.

LINKY

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
EYE for an EYE they tried to poke out many...

Happy the passangers and crew survived, as for the others who did not may they rest and see the LIGHT* during their journey's...
edit on 7/3/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Damn! That's brave and uplifting ...

However, did they kung fu them?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
A morale booster for who? It just makes me more sad.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swamper

Maybe for those who may face similar situations in the future GOD FORBID. Showing them they CAN do something, I couldnt understand how individuals with rug cutters had so much power if they the crew and passangers had rushed the attackers a few may have taken some wounds but they the attackers WOULD of been overtaken, WHICH WOULD OF SAVED SOME LIVES... Conspiracy related or not
edit on 7/3/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I found this interesting...

The men were reported to be Uighurs, the local Muslim ethnic minority. There have been clashes between authorities and Uighurs resentful of government controls over their religion and culture.

Dilxat Raxit, spokesman for the German-based World Uyghur Congress which campaigns for Uighurs’ rights, said that it wasn’t a hijacking attempt, rather an in-flight brawl over a seat dispute. Read more: www.news.com.au...

Yea right... "Just a brawl over a seat dispute". The article says that the hijackers all got up at once and started taking over the plane and beating passengers.

Just minutes after the flight took off from Hetian, southwest Xinjiang, the men, all aged between 20 and 36, stood up and announced their plans to terrified passengers. Read more: www.news.com.au...

Good job to those passengers and the crew for stand up to this and not freezing in a crucial moment! They made that decision in their heads, they decided that they were willing to risk their lives for their fellow man and woman.

Cheers!

edit on 3-7-2012 by Jeedawg because: typo

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Round of applause for the passengers. I bet if that happened on a UK or US flight they'd be arrested too.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swamper
Morale booster for flight passengers (atleast the ones who are paranoid to fly due to terrorism/hijacking of flights) and people in general should they decide to neutralize the situation on a plane.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Damn! That's brave and uplifting ...However, did they kung fu them?

Who knows but definitely a good job on the parts of the passengers. Not 1 but 2 of them were beaten to death. Dont forget that the chinese martial arts is well known for attacking the key nerves and/or pressure points to kill someone. One doesn't need massive or heavy blows to do kill someone
So who knows how many of them were familiar with the traditional techniques if not having accredition or exposure to full form of martial arts.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amadeo
Round of applause for the passengers. I bet if that happened on a UK or US flight they'd be arrested too.
Which kinda sucks as it would do nothing but waste more tax payers money on the judicial system and justice. I say it was a good riddance by the flight passengers on the Chinese airline

top topics

join