Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

ATS Clueless Party (Summation) Please Please Please Vote for Me.... Pwease?

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
In this male dominated world you need a clear alternative to the testosterone... We here at the ATS Clueless Girls Party have that answer... Lots of Coffee (Fuel) Lots of Pizza (Carnivore Style / Vegetarian for the non meat eaters), a clear working relationship with the Booze Party (we show up at most functions) and a propensity for buying the most outlandish and incredible things you have ever seen (all on our credit cards of course).

However we are concerned about a plague that has overtaken ATS in the past months. This is the plague of the really dumb and outlandish claim. It seems to have reached a tipping point on the site and it needs to be addressed.

Claims such as

Anyway, these are the results of the tests I've done to date. To me, they seem to indicate an increasing probability that I am not human, but an, indeed, an ET.

And when people point out the issues with that statement, well, melee ensues.

Of course who can forget this one..

Why do we only see a few hundred stars at night? why isnt the night sky filled with millions of stars? why isnt the sky at night aglow like day?

We answer it and of course the Op goes off on several tangents, and gets people to back him up that are just as delusional and combative when questioned.

We here at the clueless party have a solution... but first a brief PSA from the SuperPac supporting us..

Great stuff eh? Anyhow we have a solution to this blatant attempt to make the clueless look intelligent (as we all know being clueless is a choice, a way of life and those who trample on that way of life need to be stopped, how ? well, we have a plan, haven't you been paying attention?) Our plan is..... now what was i referring to again?......
OH YEAH that's right... people who aren't clueless that are acting clueless... These people are just attention hogs and attention hounds, we need to band together as a cohesive unit and in one voice state "WE LIKE BEING CLUELESS, TAKE YOUR DRIVEL ELSEWHERE"

So vote for us, please......... Please.............. we have the Wii controller and the pizza and of course the unlimited bottomless pot of coffee...

And if for some reason you don't vote for us... well... the coffee will be decaf .........

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

ATS,do you really want someone to rule over you that drinks coffee
with pizza? Everyone knows that you drink beer with pizza.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by vkey08

ATS,do you really want someone to rule over you that drinks coffee
with pizza? Everyone knows that you drink beer with pizza.

Maybe you missed that we have good relations with the Booze Party

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

The Booze Party? I know nothing,nothing I tell you.
I was not at the Booze Party Headquarters.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by vkey08

The Booze Party? I know nothing,nothing I tell you.
I was not at the Booze Party Headquarters.

Hey there yer Majesty, I shore did have me some fun last nite!! We doin that agin soon?
Whew, yew shore kin hold yer liquor!! :hic:
Can't wait fer that next table dance of yours!! WOOOOOOOOWEEEEEE MERCY!!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
No commentary in Summation threads please. :bnghd:

new topics

top topics

join