It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very suspicious in Colorado with UFO spotted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I read this today regarding the suspicious fire projectcamelotportal.com...:something-very-suspicious-in-colorado-fires&catid=31:kerrys-blog&Ite mid=218

Now this is really strange yesterday i was watching some youtube videos and i came accross one that was of a helicoptor dowsing the houses with water and flying along side the helicoptor was a UFO then it flew past the helioptor and went on a head, but i cannot find it anywhere perhaps it's been removed how strange i say.

So perhaps the fires are deliberat after all and this is a cover up for something else, will we find out, i doubt it, those poor people it's such a shame, perhaps the ufo was watching to see how they would handle all the fires, but then again we know our governments have spacecraft such as these and they could be using laser beams to create the fires, god bless anyone who has lost their home on ats i'm so sorry for all of you.

edit on 4-7-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps from title

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This has been posted a few times before.

Please add your comments there.

As for the UFO ... Why would it go around checking fires or starting them?

They'd come all this way to start or witness fires?

Don't get me wrong ... I believe in UFOs ... But this story doesn't match up...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by missiongal

I've heard it all now...Aliens are arsonists....

Des

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
These UFO's aren't here to destroy nature, there is no evidence of this in anything I have ever read of UFOs. Sometimes they pick up animals for testing but there is not much destruction of trees. I think you may have worn your tinfoil hat a little too often. Take it off and go sit in a tavern for a while. A hangover is an effective antidote for tinfoil overdose.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This topic has already been raised on ATS

ATS - Did Downed UFO Cause Colorado Fires?

I am disappointed that the only footage is from someone recording their TV with a Blackberry camera phone though... The uploader did say he tried contacting the news station for the original footage but i doubt that will surface anytime soon.

If the 'UFO' is still there in the original news footage then maybe we could at least see it clearer.

As for the Downed UFO Coverup... im not sure about that.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Jeedawg because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2012 by Jeedawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
No reason why the emergency services couldn't be using a drone to pinpoint key areas, a good use for the things.

Here's a recent list, they are around most places,

gizmodo.com...

I dare say most of them will not be like the one depicted.
edit on 3-7-2012 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
In my area we have a wild fire too, not a UFO. And considering the solar maximum that starts/has started and there will be more solar activity in the next years as it happenes every 11 years or so afair, it is normal that with the more heat and higher temperature will see more wild fires. No need to blame non existent aliens about it.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The fire is to cover the smell of all those people who died in the underground facility that was nuked last year.

Written tongue-in-cheek.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If there was anything I would think it would be possible to see activity of UFOs, it would be major world events. Be it the Olympics, a tsunami, a rash of tornados, a huge wildfire - one would think if another species was studying but not wanting to interfere, these are the sorts of events and places they might be found.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Des i did not say aliens did start the fire i said there were space crafts that the government have and this could be them not aliens, aliens are not here to harm us, they watch over us and guide us sometimes apparently, so your littl joke has back fired on you des

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Ricky you obviously didn't read the article no nature is burning only the homes so it is very suspicious please read the report and then judge what you are reading first before making comments such as yours.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

top topics

join