It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to apologize for being a conspiracy theorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
.I'm sick in the head. I realise that now. I apologize I just want to get this of my chest and just say that i am sorry

I am sorry for thinking that world war 3 could start at any minuet and for thinking that its wrong to go to war with Iran i must be crazy for thinking such foolish thoughts

I am sorry for thinking 911 was a false flag how unamerican i was to think such horrible things about our wonderful country!

I am sorry for speaking out against how America is turning into a hellish police state and how we can now be put into FEMA Camps and detained without proper arrest I understand now that all those measures are to protect us from the terrorists

I am sorry for wondering why birds are dropping out of the sky dolphins and whales are washing up on shore sometimes by the hundreds and how there is a huge hole in the ozone layer the size of Africa I am sure that there is nothing going on there at all

I am sorry for taking about genetically mortified foods I am sure monasato knows best thats why they alter our food they just want to help us!

I am sorry for being so upset over the fact that fossil fuels were obsolete over a 100 years ago yet we are still totally dependent on oil and also the fact that the worlds government is hiding truly advanced and wonderful technology that could change the world

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

I accept your apology

Dum dum dum. welcome to my club< Dumbing America

edit on 3-7-2012 by antioligarchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I forgive you. Now go put your tinfoil hat back on and get back in the cupboard

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
just because your a conspiracy theorist, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you........

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Oh my...your Apology Cake just arrived....I forgive you....

Des

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
You should keep your mouth shut and let them continue to kill us and the rest of the planet silly human.. (end sarcasm)!!

new topics

top topics

join