It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida linked fighters destroy 'end of the world' gate in Timbuktu

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
reply to post by fedeykin

Isian't it funny how 18 different religions have 18 different beliefs (figure of speech) for each of those religions,just one of the reasons these people kill each other on a regular bases and yet religious people don't understand why some people have a hard time ............believing.

I'm sure who or what ever brought forth the bible had good intensions to make humans "better" for lack of a better word but missed the way humans bastardize everything to meet there own needs and or agenda..........knew a lot about how to sell god but nothing about human nature.

Just an observation.

I think they knew precisly what they did. Some people corrupt messages to get power and they know they did it. Christianety got screwed up by Roman politicians and afterward priests. There are thruths in the bible and that is why it is so hard to not belive the lies also that are added to enslave the belivers. If you look at every line in the bible and really judge the line if it is a message of duality or a message of nonduality then you can see the purity/holiness of the text or the curruption of the message.

In its current form the bible is a book to be used to learn questioning thinking not a book to be thought of as the total thruth from my point of view. But tell that to a brainwashed beliver that cannot read the book as a scientist/intellectual. God gave ous a brain to use it and seek answers.

There is only one source/god/everything. Religous differences and duality issues shows the humans lack of wisdom to belive manmade religon over the reality behind everything.

Every human create their own heaven or hell. I think ill stick with meditation and playing around with chakra. Why listen to the people that seem to be blind when you can get information from within instead? It is hard not beliving in something more when something more answer back to you. Enjoy the ride. Namaste

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

Originally posted by Battleline
reply to post by fedeykin

Isian't it funny how 18 different religions have 18 different beliefs (figure of speech) for each of those religions,just one of the reasons these people kill each other on a regular bases and yet religious people don't understand why some people have a hard time ............believing.

I'm sure who or what ever brought forth the bible had good intensions to make humans "better" for lack of a better word but missed the way humans bastardize everything to meet there own needs and or agenda..........knew a lot about how to sell god but nothing about human nature.

Just an observation.

I think they knew precisly what they did. Some people corrupt messages to get power and they know they did it. Christianety got screwed up by Roman politicians and afterward priests. There are thruths in the bible and that is why it is so hard to not belive the lies also that are added to enslave the belivers. If you look at every line in the bible and really judge the line if it is a message of duality or a message of nonduality then you can see the purity/holiness of the text or the curruption of the message.

In its current form the bible is a book to be used to learn questioning thinking not a book to be thought of as the total thruth from my point of view. But tell that to a brainwashed beliver that cannot read the book as a scientist/intellectual. God gave ous a brain to use it and seek answers.

There is only one source/god/everything. Religous differences and duality issues shows the humans lack of wisdom to belive manmade religon over the reality behind everything.

Every human create their own heaven or hell. I think ill stick with meditation and playing around with chakra. Why listen to the people that seem to be blind when you can get information from within instead? It is hard not beliving in something more when something more answer back to you. Enjoy the ride. Namaste

Exactly - the same is stated in my signature.

Spot on my friend, love it.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Yes lots of what you are saying on here is quite right, all these things are to happen just before Dec 21 st 2012, even Mathew Chap 24 says brothers will fight brothers (Muslim faith fighting each other) the weather will not change seasons any longer, in the UK one min we got cold weather, next so hot you feel drained, people standing on top of houses to be rescued because of flooding, all this my friends is going on today, yes very odd.
The Churches of all faiths are being damaged this year by people too, it is all very sad, the earth is poisoned by high doses of radiation from Japan, what more do you need to see happen to see we are on a very slippery slope, on top of that Iran, USA, UK, France, along with others want to bash the hell out of each other.
All very odd happenings indeed, I feel concerned about the young coming into such a nasty dangerous planet.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Derpitude

What about those of us who think any religion is inherently idiotic?

Sorry for the delay. All tales have some basis in fact. (but not much, I'll grant you that) Oh and whats wrong with Jesus condemning the Religion of his day? Isn't that the same thing you are doing?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

i'm trying to tell you that the full description and explanation of the world you live in assuming its the United States...is contained within your local county courthouse.

Mm, and if you don't live in the US?

There are very many instances where records of such nature have been lost. You Americans have not had a war on your doorstep so you have no idea what it is about. There have been fires and other disasters that have destroyed these pieces of paper that do not explain ones world, merely confirm some aspects of it.

They are completely irrelevant. What matters, and what defines your world, is the people in it and how you interact with them. Pieces of paper are completely meaningless. There is NOTHING is a courthouse or other repository that contains a full description of my world. That is in my head and mine alone.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

As much as I should like being compared to jebus, I'm yet to see proof the dude existed.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
so a religious myth turns out to be BS

weird

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Derpitude

As much as I should like being compared to jebus, I'm yet to see proof the dude existed.

Granted. Me neither.
Who's "Jebus"?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Hi guys.

Did you notice the PERFECT WHITE theeth of the "extreme islamist" on the news link?

I didn´t knew that going into "religious war" gets you a free AK.47 plus a theeth whitening program...

It´s like a bad movie really. Wag the Dog anyone?

It´s so staged it hurts.... and while we discuss this, 200.000.000 people are saying to their families... "The Islam is destroying history!!!" without taking at least 20 seconds to think about it.

Nothing change.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join