It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida linked fighters destroy 'end of the world' gate in Timbuktu

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hahaha. False alarm guys! Close the doors back up and we'll resume guarding them until the actual end of the world.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I understand

But my post stands

Religious Zealots of any ilk are just not defensible and yet we see it time and time again

Semper

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Fair enough, as long as you were discussing the zealots and not the general population, then I'm in agreement with you.

Plenty of those to go around in every religion. You just hear about these ones more cause the media wants it that way. It encourages patriotism and fear.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I sent you this privately but I feel it needs saying here

Every time Islamic terrorists rear their ugly heads, someone always jumps up and says the same happens in Christianity and other religions, they usually compare them to the Phelps

I wish the number of Islamic terrorist were the same as the Phelps

Or they compare them to actions taken hundreds of years ago.. Again.. I wish

No this is happening now, all over the world, with HUNDREDS and THOUSANDS of terror actions in the name of islam

Just when will be stop making excuses?

Semper

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

the 8th is Judgment Day, the 7th then will be the last day before this. perhaps a last ditch effort will be made to postpone certain to destruction by this day...it'll fail.

its related to what is a 2020 day cycle.

on 12/27/2006 the Union of Islamic Courts was swept out of Mogadishu, aka the Seat of the Shah...apparently, these people were some type of fake apocalypse group.

this Sunday, the circle will be complete and something i've never seen, nor know the name of, nor know the location of and can only barely detect the presence of will be swept to the nether regions of the world and the war will be over.

Honestly...the world ended 7 years ago, I think this should be called the end of the creation of the world.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by micmerci

just one...the Clerk of the Circuit Court in Cook County Illinois.

that's where the war was fought primarily...they have all the records on permanent file.

like I said, the end of the war is not about religion, its about what really happened.

knowledge of divorce and civil proceedings is all one needs when you are battling the demons of hell.

look at everything from the last 40 years or so and you'll know everything you need to know.

Now I am really confused.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I have no clue what you're on about here...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Honestly...the world ended 7 years ago, I think this should be called the end of the creation of the world.

I need more.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

the law is the foundation of the 'world'...'world' being different from 'earth'.

therefore, changing the world involves changing the law.

we all contribute to our world by application of the law...in the USA, this is done individually at your local county buildings...and they maintain the records.

marriage, divorce, births, deaths are all issues of law and contribute to the structure and nature of the world.

the people in Timbuktu are having their law changed right now; thus, their world is being destroyed. their world is ending. just as the legend foretold.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

the world ended on November 5, 2005 at 3pm Mountain Time...and a new cycle of creation began, I assume simultaneously.

the first major action TPTB took was the attempted destruction of the State of Israel, which was reported briefly as being successful on CBS evening news on November 8, 2005.

none of this was apparent to me when it first occurred but only in retrospect have I come to this conclusion as a way of explaining the series of events that led us to the place we are in at present.

i'm of the personal opinion that what is actually approaching is the end of the most recent creation cycle...which will be irreversible, at least in the short term, this Sunday...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
So a new cycle began in 2005 and it's already going to end coming sunday?? Why? How did you come to this conclusion? I want to understand what you're saying but I don't...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I see what you are getting at, thanks.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality
So a new cycle began in 2005 and it's already going to end coming sunday?? Why? How did you come to this conclusion? I want to understand what you're saying but I don't...

Yes, what happened in 2005, Michael.?
edit on 103131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
the so-called Islamists always speak of the Law...in every case something is reported concerning them it involves the Law...in their case, something called sharia...this means nothing here and even in their world it is a fragmented concept that will eventually lead to never ending war among themselves and others. but that's their choice.

ultimately, the Declaration of Independence is a divorce document and the Constitution is a marriage agreement and birth certificate.

what you are watching in Timbuktu are the details of why someone will get a divorce and probably very soon.

its obvious that Ansar Dine will not survive the consequences of their actions. in short, the people of Timbuktu will soon issue their own Declaration of Independence...i felt it was consequential that the article pointed out that the women of that town were distraught in the extreme at what they were made to watch with the destruction of the gate.

destruction of the Gate may in fact be symbolize a divorce agreement.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Sufism was the one form of Islam I was most attracted to.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I see what you are getting at, thanks.

i see it too, but WHOA, what a stretch... so you're saying that when i got married my world ended, when my daughter, then my son were born, my world ended some more...

______dumb, ________________
dumb,_______dumb,_____dumb...
_________________dumb,
edit on 3-7-2012 by Dizrael because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2012 by Dizrael because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

many things happened...i enjoy going back through the wikipedia entries, which are a good record of general events.

personally, that was the month and year that I became aware of my own world and went straight away at repairing it.

repairing it was met by stiff resistance...but i divorced a treacherous wife and married a faithful one...the daughters, son and grandson, i'd lost, but didn't know that I lost, were all returned and are here with me now. I had to repair situations in my past, present and future and crisscrossed the country to do it. I was fighting a war alongside an entire nation of people.

and each time I see a young man pushing a baby stroller down the street...I'm reminded of what it looks like when a war is won.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Become a Shriner. They know all about it.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by fedeykin

They are stupid ignorant backward minded group of people bent on destroying history and heritage sites.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ancient monuments getting destroyed by terrorists = "How dare those barbarians destroy them??"

Muslim civilians getting destroyed by superpowers = "oops... collateral damage."

edit on 3-7-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join