It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird christian experience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
It is considered common knowledge or excepted belief that we all have at least one guardian angel. If you also include all of the entities that they are supposed to protect us from the room suddenly gets very crowded. So why is it that someone that can sometimes get glimpses of other entities is always considered crazy when the belief in them is commonly accepted?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LuFri

i dont think anyone ever said he was crazy. they just said it might be a good idea to go to a dr and be checked out. Nothing wrong in covering all the bases

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Well I'm not a christian anymore. I haven't been since I found the light within myself. How exactly does any of this play into christian mysticism anyway?

It would help to know more about your statement above. By stating that you are not a Christian anymore, do you now deny the Christ Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life, or do you mean that you stepped out of the organised Christian religion? If the light within you is Christ, you would know that organised religion today is mainly based on man-made religious dogma and rituals, even within the Christian denominations. If the light within you was Christ, you would understand the time in which we live. If that light within you was Christ, you would understand your dream and feelings. If that light within you was Christ, you would understand Peter's statement that the devil prowls around like a lion seeking to devour. If that light within you was Christ, you would understand how and why Our Father admonishes, chastises and tests us in order to strengthen our walk with Him, in which case you will continue to test the spirits using discernment and/or to keep rejecting these spiritual 'entities'. If that light within you is Christ, you would be drawing closer to Him for He is greater than the one in this world. However, if that 'light' within you isn't Christ you will not understand any of my points.

I am saying that I don't believe in christianity, including any christian dogma, deities, or books. The light within myself comes from me and not from any supposed diety of any religion.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by scolai

This is interesting, but is it a conspiracy of some sort? Do you think it is a group or government sending an agent to follow you? What would be the purpose? Why does it center around churches? It seems strange to me. Did you ask it what it is up to? If it listens to you commands thae why not tell it to never come back?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I really don't know. My grandfather told me that after he left the catholic church, every time he passed a catholic church, he would see bishops staring ... glaring at him. Mine tend to congregate around churches. Idk ... I've heard people like Alexander Romanov talking about the christian god being the devil ... who knows though.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Talk to a shaman or energy worker. LOL. Thats what I would do.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Go and talk to a minister at an Apostolic Church. If you need help finding one close to you, send me a private message and I'll try to help. All trinity religions are demon influenced. At the same time get checked by a medical doctor just to be sure.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
THEY are a religion and are in ALL religions...

Perhaps this dream is trying to warn you of that.

All false religions are illuminati created...
"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control. The indoctrination of the masses by a "Trojan Horse" false religion has allowed the Illuminati to take control and work in secret for many, many years." Link

What if I were to tell you, that there is a vast Satanic conspiracy to deceive the masses of every society on earth? What if I were to tell you that the top leaders of the world’s religions were in league with the Devil? Would you think I’m crazy? I would! Yet, the truth is stranger than fiction! You have been lied to my friend. Few people in the world today are aware of just how much Satan has infiltrated and is behind ALL false religion.
Source

"talk to a priest, and a psychologist..."

You ARE kidding, right?

While the quoted text reads like fiction- I can believe it. Churches are run by money greedy charlatans who wouldn't know real power if they french kissed a live lightbulb socket!

As for a psychologist... BE. VERY. CAREFUL. Next thing you know, you're being stuffed full of pills and being talked to like a naughty 3 year old. And you WILL see crap, then....

Ask me how I know? Personal experience. On both counts.

edit on 3-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew
get checked by a medical doctor just to be sure.

NEVER ever trust a medical doctor... PERIOD

All trinity religions are demon influenced.

Do not trust religion in general but NEVER trust those that HATE the Trinity. The Trinity is often attacked by the cults so that they can also deny the deity of Jesus

When you see mostly cults and false religions backing the anti-Trinity Doctrine, that says something.

Faith Groups that Reject the Trinity

• Jesuits
• Muslims
• Mormons
• Jehovah's Witnesses
• Christian Science
• Scientology
• Satanism
• Arians
• Armstrongism
• Christadelphians
• The Way International
• Unification Church

The Trinity is often attacked by the cults
Cults HATE The Trinity
The Characteristics of Cults
Trinity Proof Texts

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control. The indoctrination of the masses by a "Trojan Horse" false religion has allowed the Illuminati to take control and work in secret for many, many years." Link

Religion is a major tool of the Illuminati agenda
Deception Through Religion
All false religions are illuminati created
The Catholic church and Islam are frauds
Satan is behind ALL false religion

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

All trinity religions are demon influenced.

Do not trust religion in general but NEVER trust those that HATE the Trinity. The Trinity is often attacked by the cults so that they can also deny the deity of Jesus

When you see mostly cults and false religions backing the anti-Trinity Doctrine, that says something.

All trinity cults had their beginning in Babylon.

"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet." (Revelation 16:13 KJV)

We should really keep this thread on topic though.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

We should really keep this thread on topic though.

What he REALLY meant to say was: I don't want people to know the truth about the heretical oneness Pentecostals.

All trinity cults had their beginning in Babylon.

And the "Jesus-Only" cult started in the third century Rome:

Oneness Pentecostals and the Trinity

Oneness Pentecostals honestly believe that their view of the Godhead is the true doctrine and the only one that is faithful to the teachings of the apostles. Furthermore, they refer to the Trinity as “a deception of old Satan” and to people who teach the Trinity as false prophets. However, when one examines church history, these conclusions soon prove false to the core.

But what about the claim that the Trinity is pagan in origin and is a “doctrine of devils,” as is said by Oneness pastors and writers? This paper has already explained the origins of Oneness doctrine concerning the Trinity and has shown it to be the case that modalism appeared later in time than the doctrine of the Trinity. In fact, the first time modalism was suggested, the early church reacted against it and treated it as a heresy.

It seems logical to me that if the doctrine of the Trinity were so evil and satanic in origin, then modalism would predate it, and the roles would be reversed. Had the early church been modalists, they would have reacted against Trinitarian doctrine; however, that was not the sequence in which it happened. Thus, the burden of proof is on the shoulders of Oneness adherents to prove that the Trinity stems from paganism. The evidence is simply not there to prove what they so vehemently declare to be true.

Oneness Pentecostals and the Trinity

Several heretics arose in the early Church (there really are no “new” heresies per se). The “Jesus only” heresy is attributed to Sabellius, who taught a form of this doctrine in Rome in the third century.

The Lord raised up as the chief opponent of Sabellianism a man named Tertullian, who labeled the movement “Patripassianism,” from the Latin words patris for “father”, and passus for “to suffer” because it implied that the Father suffered on the Cross. Sabellius, Praxeas, Noetus all fell into the error of “modalism” which simply means God takes upon Himself “modes” or simply appears in different forms but is the same and One God.

Their Ancient Error

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

What he REALLY meant to say was: I don't want people to know the truth about the heretical oneness Pentecostals.

No, I want to follow the rules of the board. If you want to discuss your three gods, start another thread.

Let's get back to the topic of this thread.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join