It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Base outside of Fresno ca

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Has anyone heard of a base underground somewhere north east of fresno ca ?? It's supposedly in the black mountains somewhere , there is heavy UFO traffic in this area , I myself have seen a UFO in this area , I was watching chasing ufos on natgeo and they found this gigantic structure in the middle of the mountain carved into the mountain it was like a tunnel at the end of it was a concrete wall with a smaller tunnel looked to be maybe 8ft tall and about 6ft wide and at the end of that was a steel door .... Any one have anything solid about this area ??? I'd like to go off more than a nat geo show

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gottruth85

There is a bunch of bases in California all over the state. Most of which the civilian population are not totally aware of. There are multiple reasons for this including some of which are probably conspiratorial material.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Yes I know , and I know of a few and have been /seen a few of the sites (I'm in the military , but wasn't supposed to be where I was) Ive never heard of this Fresno site until the other night and it makes a lot of sense , the airport out there is home to the air national guard , there is a section that is sealed off so you can't see in from the road , they have planes that are outfitted with spray systems on them , so I know they are doing some # outta the airport , next time I'm up that way I'll try n get a pic , I have a buddy stationed there , and I have a spot where I can get pics and be gone before security catches me ,

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Yes I know , and I know of a few and have been /seen a few of the sites (I'm in the military , but wasn't supposed to be where I was) Ive never heard of this Fresno site until the other night and it makes a lot of sense , the airport out there is home to the air national guard , there is a section that is sealed off so you can't see in from the road , they have planes that are outfitted with spray systems on them , so I know they are doing some # outta the airport , next time I'm up that way I'll try n get a pic , I have a buddy stationed there , and I have a spot where I can get pics and be gone before security catches me ,

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I've been lurking on this site for nearly two years. I found it odd that I came stumbling onto this thread. I live in Fresno, and I frequently go to the mountains several times a year either to camp, fish, or go shooting. Now, I have never heard of any base located in the mountains, and seeing from Nat Geo, I was fairly surprised that we had something like this. Now, I know it shouldn't be surprising at all for something like this to be there, but I have nor has anyone I know heard of anything like that. Either, we don't know too much about Fresno, or it was well hidden without anyone really paying attention.

I'll tell you, just last year I had my first experience witnessing a UFO while I was out fishing on a dam close to midnight with two of my friends. In fact, I was the first one to notice an odd bright ball of light in the sky that sailed down, stopped, moved left to right back to the middle, then zoomed off horizontally heading north. Two minutes later, two jets came roaring towards where the object had been at and heading into the direction it went. This was something I had never seen or ever experienced.

The year before, at Pismo Beach, I seen the same ball of light, but it was of red color coming down the same speed. I thought it was a flare at first, but it was way too high in the sky for it to be the usual flare and did not have the smoke trail it should have. I was already drunk, but I wasn't the only drunk that noticed it. My buddy and his co-worker noticed it as well. Within a minute, it faded away.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gottruth85

hello i am from fresno as well and not to mention military there is also a private company contracted by LA with spray planes that operate out of fresno for weather modding. LA contracts a Fresno based company to seed the clouds above the Sierra Nevada's to provoke rainfall on the California side of the range which the water is then sent via canals to LA dont believe me the piper aircraft with spray rigs are usually parked on the corner of winery and anderson check it out sometime they are small but they get the job done if you google map it they are the 5 twin engine pipers parked behind the police car on the other side of the row of 3 hangers the companies name is Atmospherics Inc. PG&E also do cloud seeding here is a cool google map i found as well maps.google.com...

edit on 17-4-2013 by Parabolst because: (no reason given)

top topics

join