It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunk bus driver cannibal gnaws woman's face in China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Drunk bus driver cannibal gnaws woman's face in China

www.news.com.au

THE recent terrifying spate of 'cannibal attacks' seems to have spread to China, as a drunk bus driver was caught on camera gnawing at a woman's face in a horrific random attack.
The unfortunate woman will apparently require plastic surgery to repair the damage done by her crazed attacker.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Here is another cannibal attack.

What gets me is why all of a sudden are these being reported? Yes this type of thing has been going on for a while according to other threads, but all of a sudden there is an outbreak of people going crazy trying to eat other people.

It is not normal to want to eat other people. This one is in China with the odds much higher of this happening due to the higher population base.

Could it be pre programming of these individuals and suddenly the switch is flicked and off they go to attack a random target. Sleeper cannibals?

Will there be more in the next few weeks?

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Well it is about time the US began to export something to China!.. On an on topic note.. I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't what actually happened but rather some tabloid sensationalism. The pictures are probably of some couple getting into a knock-down drag-out over some infidelity.. but who would ever read about something as trivial as that?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Or maybe it's just news orgs tossing more of these front & center, knowing the general public has a twisted fascination with cannibalism, thus resulting in more readers/viewers. It's a pretty simple formula---give people an irresistible reason to utilize your company's media forms, and your company's stuff gets read/watched more. Easy win for them there.

Either way, the poor woman. I wonder how this may stigmatize her in Chinese society, if at all?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Mmmmmm......., face. It's damn good eatin'

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I hear they have public bath houses in china...

begs the question, just what sort of soap are they using! I bet you anything it's salty.

And they give it such innocuous names such as Dove... evil people stealing souls and faces... grrr

top topics

join