It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After such a long time...... Hello! I am Mickierocksman!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hi Members & readers

Long-time reader (around 9 years) & spend on average 5-6 hours a day reading ATS (except weekends, so I catch up on Mondays)

I used to work in an organisation that would not allow me to login and post, now I have a better job (with my own office) it’s time to get into the affray.

Funny thing is, every day I would say to myself “I wish I could reply to that” and now I have an account I finally can and it feels good to be able to put forward what I feel.

I have enjoyed a lot of posts and some members I think are incredibly smart and intelligent, with the combined knowledge here it is true that ATS does provide answers and insights into many questions that are asked........

I use ATS for independent news and a current affairs ‘on the ground’ reporting to gain an insight into what is truly happening out there in the world.

Some OP’s however show me that the world is not the place I wish it was, especially religious people that clog my news feeds and posts with specially crafted walls of words that are just religious babblings designed to create fear and hatred and convert those that they can into another religious sheeple….. Really, is there not a better place for you guys to hang out, somewhere a little more friendlily to those that believe in your god? I will never understand why they come here?

About me: 45 years old, live in beautiful Sydney (my home town) had a good average life, married for 21 Years, 2 Kids (5 & 2) I am kind and gentle, but would also kill (or die) for my family, my survival or our limited freedom that we have left. Each day I look at my son and daughter and hope that they are the ones to change the world – I would never be able to describe the love that I feel for my kids and the love they show me and how it makes me feel.

Do not believe in any religion or any god or ‘higher being’ and no-one will ever be able to persuade me otherwise, if one of the gods is ‘real’ then I just hope I am standing next to a Christian when they turn up and say “you were wrong Christians – and you’re staying here with the rest of the atheists” gee how I would laugh and laugh. If a ‘god’ does turn out to be real, then I would not follow or repent as they have proven themselves to be morally corrupt and thrive on pain and suffering rather than abolishing it.

I believe in ancient alien theory and that we have been visited a few times since then. Witnessed 2 UFO’s when I was 12 from a distance of about a 1km (one came to help the other for some reason) and I believe that the US government does have alien technology. I believe that our DNA got a helping hand and we thrived from that moment on.

I do not believe in any religion or racism or any war that stemmed from either of these.

I believe that death is exactly the same as before we were born, as in we come from nothing and go to nothing.

I do believe that ‘gods’ were in fact aliens and that is the only way our simple minds back then could deal with it.

I believe that some ancient sites were built by humans, but with alien technology or assistance.

I believe that 911 was an inside job without a doubt. It was 911 that lead me to this site, I wanted to research the facts that did not add up (and still don’t, but I have a better idea of the perpetrators and how they carried it out)

I do believe that global warming or climate change is a natural event and human carbon emissions mean diddlysquat in the scheme of things – I think if we are to survive as a species, we had better start using things like carbon tax to develop domes over cities and sustainable living before the next major cycle or event.

I do not believe that the US should be waging a war on terror aboard when the biggest terrorists in the world are the US government themselves.

I believe in people like Manning and activist sites (and people) like Wikileaks and wish that all secrets were released so we can have an open and transparent government system that people can finally demand control once the sheeple work out just how mislead they have been by all governments of the world.

I believe that we would already off this rock and populating the universe if we concentrated on space exploration rather than blowing each other up.

I doubt in my lifetime that I will see us venture into another solar system (something I have always dreamed of) or learn the truth about 911, but I have hope my children will.

I am still surprised at how much people can be sheeple, I do not know why people blindly follow what is being fed to them, by the media or the government.

Anyway, I'm just another Aussie that loves this place and just saying Hi – after 9 years it seems like the right time…. or about time.

Have fun kids & stay safe….. only one hour until home time for me where my kids will rush into my arms and make me feel alive, then bath time and stories – I may not get back onto the site until tomorrow morning so apologies if you ask me a question, I will try and respond tonight if I can.

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Welcome Mickierocksman

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

I know that you probably think that after all these years of hanging out reading threads on ATS that you know everything you need to know, but that is not true, so please read those Policy guidelines and keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

edit on 7/3/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Welcome to the zoo.

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Love this zoo....

Your avatar is also really cool.

Mickieocksman

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mickierocksman

Hello, welcome to ATS.

If you need some help feel free to ask me anytime.

I'd appreciate your support in the ATS Regent contest

Just flag this thread please www.abovetopsecret.com...#

Thank you and have fun

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
ATS is great for alien kidnappings and mind probing. Welcome!

top topics

join