It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time for my first post, and my solution to "the problem"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hello all.
Well I have sat back and looked and watched and learned for quite A while. While I have much interest in quite A few topics and posts, the most bothersome and important to me is the end of our constitution and freedom. I for one am sick of the lies and piles of [SNIP] we are fed daily by our MSM. Long ago I stopped watching all these lies and propaganda that is fed to us by the "investigative" journalists. More like the complacent talking heads.

I feel we as Americans,.... No, We as a humanity have very little time to prepare against the global elites who are winning this battle against all who are not them. I truly feel that all the lies and psychobabble that has been fed to us for the last 70+ years is coming to A head in an explosive event. I for one will die protecting me and mine. MOLON LABE!!!! I am not saying to go out and start violence. That is what they want. Instead, wait for it to come to your place of sanctuary. Wait for them to come into unfamiliar territory. A territory that you and yours are familiar with, that you know like the back of your hand. The key to winning A battle is knowing when to. Know when to retreat, know when to confront, know when to strike. You cant do much to help if your dead. Know your neighbors and friends.

Now as for my solution to this [SNIP] storm we are in.(bout to get waaaaay worse). All we hear about are goldman sachs, rothchilds, jp morgans. Big banksters blah blah blah. Well guess what? If they arent around, they cant cause this heartache anymore. Tell me if im even remotely wrong with this solution. This is the way the court systems deal with murderers and rapists. They impose A sentence accordingly for the crime. They ELIMINATE this cancer from the earth. Call me simple minded or what ever you like. These people are THE CANCER OF HUMANITY!!!!!. plain and simple. I want to thank all the people hear that work tirelessly to try and wake the masses. We were all asleep at one time. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. MOLON LABE.

***MOD EDIT***
Not an Introduction Thread
*Closing Thread*

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

You have posted what could be a very interesting topic in the "Introductions thread". This area is solely for introducing yourself (as you can see by browsing through other Introduction threads by new members). We apologize for this inconvenience, but its a necessity for a website as large as ours. After you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, you can then start your own threads in their appropriate areas.

Strict code's like this are in place to help keep the machine 'running smoothly'. One of these policies is that members need to post their thoughts in the appropriate areas. I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

After you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas as we'd love to hear more on this subject you originally posted.

You can contact staff by alerting them here Complaints and Suggestions

**Mod Note**
[Snipped] profanity, please read the below;
Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors - Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
edit on 7/3/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS from Northwest Ontario Canada
Just make sure you don’t go down too far down the rabbit hole

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Thanks from Canada. The rabbit hole is more like A sink hole.
There is no avoiding the obvious. What do you think A plausible solution to our problem as a whole is?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bigironfun

Welcome, as for solutions

1/ We are all going to die anyway, so lets just stop putting of the inevitable and get on board with this plan to cull the population by 95%. After working on farms I have seen the troubles that do go as population density increases.

2/ One theory of cancer is based on how the cancer cells become isolated with the rest of the body, they are no longer involved in the team work needed for full body health. So lets stop trying to fight everything and work together towards a better tomorrow. If there are problems then lets target them specifically instead of broad generalisations that keep us all isolated.

3/ Don't worry about it, I know this is a hard one but nature has a way of sorting stuff out. Money really does not make the world turn so there will always be a new day despite what happens.

I know it is tough seeing your trust shatter into a million pieces, but trust is also about understanding. You can trust there are scams, lies, deceit, harassment and countless other untold horrors when coming to terms with what self determination means.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Welcome bigironfun

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hello, welcome to ATS.

If you need some help feel free to ask me anytime.

I'd appreciate your support in the ATS Regent contest

Just flag this thread please www.abovetopsecret.com...#

Thank you and have fun

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bigironfun

Hitler and his buddies also had a final solution.
Were do you draw the line and who draws it? Why not just enforce the laws we already have?

You will get many cheering you on but they will only cheer out if ignorance. The last whisper of a republic we still have would die out and tyranny would rule the day in your backward world of vengeance.

Think about what life would be like in you world. Fear would rule. The very thing you want to solve----- you would become.

new topics

top topics

join