It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Mitt’s Investment in a Fetus-Disposal Company Is Not a Great Thing for New Mitt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Another piece of information to help me in my quest to vote for the lesser of two evils [sigh]

All politicians (or their "camps") lie. The goal is to pick the liar that causes the least damage.

Is there anything that specifically shows that he knew that the company conducted fetus disposal and that he still endorsed the investment? I didn't see anything concrete in the linked articles, other than the Romney camp denying he had anything to do with it... which might be a lie, but not as bad as if there there was an email from Mitt saying something like "let's go dispose us some fetuses and make us some cash!"

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
...Any other registered Republicans rather see Obama stay in than old' Willard make it into office? The guy is such a hypocrite, going after Obama's healthcare when he had a similar mandate in his own state! Seriously, how has this tactic worked for him?

And that freakin' grin at every debate like he knew something no one else did...

I have nothing to add about this new revelation of his past investments except that I wouldn't be surprised if there's more to learn about his past, more that we don't know. What a Mormon.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

The only think Romney is "Pro" is Pro-profit. Now don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with that as long as one maintains their core principals and integrity while seeking said profit.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The 'far left' should be defending his investment. Afterall .. it's no big deal to invest in something that is legal, right? I doubt this will lose him many votes. It's a choice between really bad (Obama) and just plain ol' bad (Romney) ... so the right will stick with the plain ol' bad-Romney instead of the really-bad-Obama. They'll hold their noses and vote for Romney anyways. That'd be my guess.

Still .. I find it VERY interesting. Good find OP.

ETA -

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I can't believe anyone here would vote for this yahoo!

I can't believe anyone here would vote for Obama either.
But ... Romney and Obama keep getting votes ...

edit on 7/3/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

I am waiting for someone to tell me why to vote for Romney, other then he isn't Obama.

Shows how bad things have gotten when you have to choice between 2 pieces of crap.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Mormon Mitt Romney is trash!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis
I dont see the problem here? Clue me in I guess. So your saying he invested in a medical waste company and part of the job the company did was disposing of aborted fetuses? What do you think happens to them? Do they disappear into thin air? Isnt it the liberals that allow this to still happen in the first place? Did he do something illegal or un constitutional like the current president? What part of this is illegal?

Perhaps the twofacedness of discarding aborted fetuses and making money off of it while campaigning to be pro-life is lost on you. However it's not for those of us who have half a brain.

edit on 3-7-2012 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
reply to post by LDragonFire

No one wants to comment? Mittflipper in all his glory?

What do you supposed they sold dead fetus for anyway?

Don't you remember that's what Pepsi is using to make flavor enhancers out of for their drinks.
I think a lot of kidney, how sick kid knee.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
And then there are people who will vote for him just because he is a republican to get Obama out.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
sweeeeeet, we can vote for a presidential liar or a nominee liar. or we can write in the opposite of a liar, that being RP. I guess people can write in Jesus Christ instead, just to be 100% sure they don't vote for a liar. have people had enough of lies yet? america might as well flip a fuking coin outside the voting boothes in november. this system lacks all common sense. we have over 330 million citizens and we get to choose between these two a$$hats?? WTH

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Where are the Romney supporters? They should be twisting this story in there favor. Mitt was trying to stop the stem cell research being done on aborted fetus. This was a tactic to prevent the perversion of gods creations. He even used his own money to do it. A president who would not be affraid to put his money where his mouth is. Want to make a ten thousand dollar bet.

Come on you pro romney guys your being paid good money to come up with a defence for all his actions. Or does he not pay enough? Or is his actions undefendable? Or do you just not like the guy the more you here about him?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Romney has support from about 1% of Americans.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Good point.
I guess bankers and billionares don't make good bloggers?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

Good point.
I guess bankers and billionares don't make good bloggers?

Exactly. However, bankers and billionares can account for the other 50% of people who "vote" for Romney, and I'm sure you can guess how that works.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
LOL, this thread only has 2 pages and nearly 40 flags.

Stop ignoring this thread Mitt admirers

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I'm not a Romney supporter (or an Obama supporter) by any means, but...

seriously?

Exactly. However, bankers and billionares can account for the other 50%

Skip much math in HS?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

I think it's much greater than that. All the AM talk radio conservatives have convinced their audience that Mitt is the "Great White Hope" that's all that matters to an enormous amount of conservatives who are the devotees of Rush and his dittohead mentality.

I don't think Romney can get elected on the "I'm not Obama" ticket. He has lost the two largest voting blocs in the US...Hispanics and women. And this latest revelation will probably put a big dent in his evangelical support.

yeah....where are all the Mitt supporters? Beezer, Neo,

edit on 3-7-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
OK I guess this thread is no longer about fetus disposal, but rather swirling into a choice between presidential douche candidates ( they both are)

Let's say Obama was the coach of a losing NFL franchise 4 years ago and brought hope and change to fans.

Any change? Any Hope? ... no

Mitt is not perfect, but he is running on the same concept.

I'd start over with 2 or 3 candidates.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Assuming he wins the popular vote and gets 51% of the vote.

Insults will get you no where.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

They have not told them the whole truth then. Hes not supposed to be the great white hope. Hes supposed to be the white horse. Specificly the white horse from the white horse prophecy of the mormons.

www.mormonwiki.org...

When the Constitution of the United States hangs, as it were, upon a single thread, they will have to call for the "Mormon" Elders to save it from utter destruction; and they will step forth and do it. 2:182. (Brigham Young, Discourses of Brigham Young, selected and arranged by John A. Widtsoe, p.360, 361)

Hes the mormon elder who shall save the unworthy and bring in the rule of mormonism.

You can't make this # up!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join