Purple Chiten (Summation)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Remember, to vote, all you have to do is flag the thread!!!

It all began for me....

Then, from the mind of a great bunny, a new, extraordinary concept was born....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A platform was built:

The CHITEN Party incorporates global as well as local concepts by focusing on each and every individual giving each not only the right to pursue their interests and ideas, but the ability to do so, something that has been seriously lacking.

Only with the true desire to deny ignorance through the incorporation of knowledge and reason can the goal be obtained. We stand united, as one, with the enemy being ignorance itself. Our personal ideologies differ, our personal experiences differ, but we are one in our desire to understand and comprehend all that is presented.

Only through a more appropriate approach will we ever be able to truly deny the ignorance that has permeated humanity.

Once and for all, we must stand in unity as well as individualism and put an end to ignorance through comprehension and open mindedness. Of course, after my election, the intergalactic and alternate realities will converge due to my fine leadership which will enable all people (and chitens) everywhere to do this with ease making our discussions ever more potent and valuable.

Wit and Wisdom are important components in administering the approach that will bring us into harmony yet retain individualism. Luckily, the convergence that will take place (as witnessed by my time jump... this IS ATS afterall) will enable all to awaken to a higher existence and bring the all-comprehensive ability to each and every individual

The key to our platform is to Deny Ignorance through comprehension. That can only be done by the infusion of intelligence and reason.

As stated before, we will be all-comprehending, but not all-knowing, so we will still be able to discuss, learn, search and thirst for the knowledge that can be gained only through interaction.

By these means, we can work together, yet as individuals in order to DENY IGNORANCE and make the world what it can be, what it should be and what it will be.

Come stand with us as one, yet as an individual as we bring logic and reason to the forefront and make comprehension the mode by which we Deny Ignorance and move forward in our understanding.

A method to the madness developed....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The campaign continued... advertising had to be done....

And now, it is the job of YOU, the voting public, to determine who will be the ATS Regent!!

I already know the outcome due to my time jump, so the election is a mere formality. I will serve with honor and dignity.

My first order of business will be to change the office of Regent, making ALL OF US REGENTS and it will be renamed "Member" (so they don't have to change all the titles under our names). It will be the responsibility of all of us to ensure new members are given support and guidance, that violations that ruin experiences here are alerted to the moderators, and that civility is kept at all times.

It is a brave new world that we are embarking upon, but together, we can do it, we can make it bigger, better, stronger.... oh wait, that's the 6 million dollar man.... We can help keep ATS the quality site that we want it to be by ALL members taking on the responsibility of Regent and developing the friendships like we've developed through this election.

Thank you for your support, your vote, and the job you will do after I merge the office.
I know it can be done, I've already seen it happen!!
edit on 3-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Didn't you just steal the identity of an Australian feed company?
Purple Chicken

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
What the hell are you talking about?

2nd//

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Obviously you do not realize the difference between a Purple Chiten and a Purple Chicken, thus no copyright issues are at stake.

However if you want to vote for our very own (and very unique) PurpleChiten for ATS Regent you may flag this Summation thread.

If you have another candidate you wish to vote for in this election you can find their "Summation" thread in the Political Rivalry forum of ATS

All comments to be directed to candidates platform threads and no comments in the summation threads however.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

We are holding elections for the position of Regent of ATS here in the Political Rivalry forum of ATS. We have many candidates who have been running for office, and now it is time to vote for the candidate of your choice!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
Didn't you just steal the identity of an Australian feed company?
Purple Chicken

nah, they just want to be like me when the grow up!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
What the hell are you talking about?

2nd//

ATS Regent Election time dude!! vote early and often!!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Don't forget to vote!!!
Check out all the threads with (summation) in the title and pick the candidate of you choice and just "flag" the thread!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I have voted.....just don't forget our little arrangement....

You will be contacted when the time is near...

My dispatch will seat himself next to you and say...

*This hot weather makes my rash contagious*

you response should be

*Go away*

end

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rival
I have voted.....just don't forget our little arrangement....

You will be contacted when the time is near...

My dispatch will seat himself next to you and say...

*This hot weather makes my rash contagious*

you response should be

*Go away*

end

Got it! Will be waiting during the dark and rainy nights!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Ahem....I don't mean to be obvious, but, ummmm....I have checked this page a few times Mr. Chiten
and, ummmm, well, (as per our arrangement) my few posts to this thread seem to be lacking
those little blue star-like thingys up at the top left of each of my replies...

Perhaps it is just an oversight...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

OOPS, taken care of!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

LOVE the flag video!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Is voting over? I never made a thread LOL...

Also, I'm trying to vote for YOU, but I can't flag this thread. Oh well.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
Is voting over? I never made a thread LOL...

Also, I'm trying to vote for YOU, but I can't flag this thread. Oh well.

hmmm, I dunno...I'll try to figure it out.

But you can still make a thread... just go up a level and be sure to put (summation) in your thread title and the number of flags you get will be counted for your votes....

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
You have my vote Purplechiten!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
You have my vote Purplechiten!

Thanks!!! Love ya cat-lady!!

....how could anyone NOT love the furry lil beasts!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Give a chiten some love!!! Flag my thread!!! PLLLEEAAAASSSEEEE!!!

I'll stand on my head and flap my wings for you!!

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join