It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi..I'm new and totally confused

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I just wanted info on being a night owl..I'm noctural and want to coneect with like indivuals..I have no clue how or where..I bookmarked this page and will check back periodically for replies..thank you and YES this is a huge site..(reading for my nocturnaledness)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryBoBerry

Welcome to ATS! This is a global site, so people are always on, as well as the night owls, of course!

Who are "like minded people", besides night owls?

BTW, you can always find your threads and posts at the My ATS tab at the top of the pages.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherryBoBerry
I just wanted info on being a night owl..I'm noctural and want to coneect with like indivuals..I have no clue how or where..I bookmarked this page and will check back periodically for replies..thank you and YES this is a huge site..(reading for my nocturnaledness)

Welcome. There are many night owls on the boards and if I may say, excellent user name. You don't happen to know bananafana-fophony do you?

CJ

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
night
owl

here as well LOL

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Welcome. I'm somewhat of a night owl myself.

As for being confused... don't worry about it. I've found a lot of people here are that way.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I'm old and confused.
(where are my pants?)

welcome to the site! Plenty to do here 'round the clock.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherryBoBerry

Uh what?

You came to a conspiracy site to find out info about being a night owl?

I smell a troll.You won't last long here.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Take the blue pill... no take the red one. Make yourself some green tea.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS from Northwest Ontario Canada
Just make sure you don’t go down too far down the rabbit hole

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I'm a night owl. I go to bed around 4-5 am. I sometime miss getting things done in the day because everything is closed by the time I get out of bed and get my chit together. Sometimes though I have to get up early for an appointment or something, this screws up my routine and I go to bed early for a while, but I will eventually shift back to my "normal" routine. I am an English ex-pat and use the excuse I am still on Greenwich Mean Time, even though it's been 25 years lol.

That is about all I can tell you about being a night owl.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Welcome !! to the biggest night owl site lol
ATS is the place to get Unconfused

and sometime it will make you more confused

need to separate the junk and take the good stuff
ats is a gold mine for good stuff

never be shy to debate your opinions
it is the only way to learn
edit on 7/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hi! I'm new as well, and also a night owl. The forum interface here is a little hard to learn. It took me nearly 30 minutes just to figure out how to do an avatar, and even now the crop placement is weird..

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Welcome CherryBoBerry

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KandyWarhol

Wow. welcome to ats. your avatar creeps me out, but in a good way lol. did you compile that? have fun on ats

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

WELCOME...hopefully you aren't a troll and are ahead of the curve by posting here. I didn't find the "guide to all ATS" until later which is a great tutorial that has been posted by and ATS mod above.

Here many people are falling awake and maybe it was time for you to find more interesting way to spend your nocturnal time by finding ATS. It is a very unique place. It can get hostile, I must warn you as a newbie....I still feel like a newbie! One piece of advice....let the curt words roll over your eyes forge through. Happy reading and seeking out some a perspective of our world in a magnificent site and many forums to get lost in for hours!!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Hello and happy 4th of July.

Welcome to ATS. I'm also a night owl.

Feel free to ask me for help anytime.

You can always see who's online by going to the bottom of the "Forums" page.

I'd appreciate it you would vote for me in the ATS Regent contest.

Just flag this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks and have fun

edit on 7/4/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by KandyWarhol
Hi! I'm new as well, and also a night owl. The forum interface here is a little hard to learn. It took me nearly 30 minutes just to figure out how to do an avatar, and even now the crop placement is weird..

This is a very helpful thread for making your avatar.

Avatar upload: Step by step instructions with pictures (2012)

ATS Avatars should be no larger than 170 pixels wide by 240 pixels tall, with a maximum file size of 75kb.

ATS Mini-Profile Backgrounds should be no larger than 200 pixels wide by 700 pixels tall, with a maximum file size of 150kb.

Vote for me - Please Flag
edit on 7/4/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
You must be on the dark side of the Earth,what time is it there? because you may very well be communicating with light people and we dont take kindly to paleskins

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It's okay to be confused. We all grow...and change.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Bunnies dont wear pants. You really are getting old.

new topics

top topics

join