It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Romney even win?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
How can Romney NOT win?

Obama is a total goof, incompetent, and absolutely void of any leadership qualities.

The last President that had these same qualities was Jimmy Carter, and we know how that turned out.

Actually, Jimmy Carter is the best ex-president we've ever had.... and he probably would have done better if he had been less intellectual and more political, but that just wasn't who he was. Basically, he was too good to be President and couldn't bring himself down to the nasty political level that was needed

Now Clinton, THAT was a President!! I don't care that he had an affair in the oval office, he had a balanced budget, our country was booming and he could play the sax! He's by far my favorite POTUS EVER! .... and if something changes and they manage to take Obama out of the race and put Hillary in his place, it's game over for the republican party for 8 years.

The extreme right wing HATES the Clinton family, but they're the best thing we could possibly hope for!! She'd clean the mess up within the first month.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I have no idea and like others have said. " does it even matter anymore" and " the pick has already been made". I cant stand Obama and I cant stand Romney. It will take something earthshattering to get us out of this political BS conundrum. Like chucking out everyone in govt.. house, senate, white house, advisors, heads, czars, EVERYONE. Set term limits. Elect a common man with proven leadership skills and a hearts desire to put the country on a good track and not a polished and groomed politician up to his or her neck in corruption. Burn down the E College.
Yeah, Im dreaming again....

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Now Clinton, THAT was a President!! I don't care that he had an affair in the oval office, he had a balanced budget, our country was booming and he could play the sax! He's by far my favorite POTUS EVER! .... and if something changes and they manage to take Obama out of the race and put Hillary in his place, it's game over for the republican party for 8 years.

The extreme right wing HATES the Clinton family, but they're the best thing we could possibly hope for!! She'd clean the mess up within the first month.

The Republicans SAVED Clinton. He was a goner 2 years in, but he did something that Obama refuses to do...work with Republicans. This will cost him.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

he did something that Obama refuses to do...work with Republicans.

You're kidding, right?

Obama Signs Bill To Extend Bush Tax Cuts

Obama and GOPers Worked Together to Kill Bush Torture Probe

Obama spends a year trying to neogtiate health care with moderate Republicans

Oh, I see. You're just repeating, verbatim, Romney's talking point today

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

The Republicans SAVED Clinton. He was a goner 2 years in, but he did something that Obama refuses to do...work with Republicans. This will cost him.

No, he graciously allowed them to live.... I guess he's entitled to one mistake....
Obama has actually worked with them a lot, they just refuse to do the same.
Like I said, I AM anti-republican due to their attitudes and behaviors. Romney is actually more liberal then conservative, that's why I don't hate him.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I can't decide whether the people who repeatedly post GOP talking points are paid shills or are just brainless twits who listen to Rush Limbaugh every day.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Oh come now, Clinton (aka, the original first black President) had a balanced budget only because of the Internet boom that occurred during his watch.
That Internet boom was inevitable regardless of who would have been in office at that time.

Remember, it was George Bush Sr that first told us about the upcoming Internet boom when he talked about "the information super highway". Not that many people knew what the hell he was talking about at the time, but it sure is obvious now.
Plus, Clinton also knew how and when to work with the repubs.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

... and he could play the sax! He's by far my favorite POTUS EVER!

Speaking of your fave...

The Golden Urinal

Before Obama was elected President he went to see Bill and Hillary for some campaign advice, at their spacious home. After drinking several glasses of iced tea, he asked Bill Clinton if he could use his personal bathroom.

When he entered Clinton 's private toilet, he was astonished to see that Clinton had a solid gold urinal! Wow!

That afternoon, Obama told his wife, Michelle, about the urinal. "Just think," he said, "when I am President, I too could have a gold urinal. But I wouldn't have something so self-indulgent!"

Later, when Michelle had lunch with Hillary, she told Hillary how impressed Obama had been at his discovery of the fact that, in his private bathroom, Bill had a gold urinal.

That evening, when Bill and Hillary were getting ready for bed, Hillary smiled and said to Bill: "I found out who pissed in your saxophone."

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Mitt Romney = Mitt R Money

Like it or not, its a win win situation over at the ol' white house

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Mitt has a great fall back option.
If his White House dreams don't come to fruition, he can always return to dead fetus investments. I hear they yielded high returns for him all the time.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

LOL ok, that was a good one!!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Oh come now, Clinton (aka, the original first black President) had a balanced budget only because of the Internet boom that occurred during his watch.
That Internet boom was inevitable regardless of who would have been in office at that time.

Remember, it was George Bush Sr that first told us about the upcoming Internet boom when he talked about "the information super highway". Not that many people knew what the hell he was talking about at the time, but it sure is obvious now.
Plus, Clinton also knew how and when to work with the repubs.

Bush Sr was the one who said "Read my lips, no new taxes".... then made new taxes

....along with his tater-boy Quayle LOL

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

have

yeah, I'm EXTREMELY anti-bush, but was non-republican boardering on anti-republican before that, so he just pushed me over the edge....

....actually, I'm pretty much centrist, it takes both wings to fly.... but I'm still extremely anti-bush and even more anti-cheney, so I'm anti-anybody that supports either one of them.

Hey! I was actually still a registered Republican until just a few months ago. I am VERY anti-Bush - - - and insulted by what is considered Republican today. They are not Republican - - they are Right Wing Extremists.

I'm also pretty much Centrist now - - registered as non-affiliated.

I'd say Mormon is the only reason I'd vote for Romney. Mormon's are like Catholics - - in that many have independent thought - - and do not always agree with the Leaders of the church.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

have

yeah, I'm EXTREMELY anti-bush, but was non-republican boardering on anti-republican before that, so he just pushed me over the edge....

....actually, I'm pretty much centrist, it takes both wings to fly.... but I'm still extremely anti-bush and even more anti-cheney, so I'm anti-anybody that supports either one of them.

Hey! I was actually still a registered Republican until just a few months ago. I am VERY anti-Bush - - - and insulted by what is considered Republican today. They are not Republican - - they are Right Wing Extremists.

I'm also pretty much Centrist now - - registered as non-affiliated.

I'd say Mormon is the only reason I'd vote for Romney. Mormon's are like Catholics - - in that many have independent thought - - and do not always agree with the Leaders of the church.

I agree that being a Mormon is a positive for him as far as I'm concerned. My sister and I were talking about that today, it's his best quality.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
It wasn't a pro Obama video, he clearly said they're both the same breed of big business banking whores.

I haven't seen even one Romney bumper sticker. Does anyone like the guy other than extreme right wing hillbillies?

I'm a Massachusetts moderate, from the Boston area. College educated, Romney 2012. Now you can stop with your lies about no one liking him, although I doubt you will.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Mitt Romney BIG head cutouts haha. They are actually free. Go Mitt!

pinterest.com...

odesk-prod-att.s3.amazonaws.com...:175113637:2?AWSAccessKeyId=1XVAX3FNQZAFC9GJCFR2&Expires=2147483647&Signature=5bpWj%2Fp5FT8FmRS1 K1z5HfMJPs4%3D" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

top topics

<< 1   >>

join