It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Black vs Black Flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
One had Steve Albini and the other had Henry Rollins. Both were fricken' outstanding to their contributions to music. I truly don't care if you enjoy it - I often question if I do.

First is some Big Black. Again, I don't care if you know who Steve Albini is, but I guarentee you know him. Google the bastard.

Here is the Rollins take with Black Flag. More know who he is but back then, he was despised by anyone mainstream. Makes for a loveable character.

Now you know what that band on your uber-cool t-shirt did.

CJ

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Jens!!! Here is Cedric maybe you remeber? I lost the keyword from my old account! how are you? greetings!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkullAndBeats235
Jens!!! Here is Cedric maybe you remeber? I lost the keyword from my old account! how are you? greetings!

Good and welcome back! How are the beats coming?

CJ

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Thank you

I brought out a little Mixtape with old and "new" Beats about 30 Minutes playtime. After this i made a little Break. We will soon begin our Sampler under our new name "SkullandBeats". We made a little Video..its our first filmed with a cheap Photocamera..but i think its ok
. Have a look if you like. And how have you been? Everything allright in US and A ?

and here the Download ling from the Mixtape..

www.file-upload.net...

edit on 2-7-2012 by SkullAndBeats235 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2012 by SkullAndBeats235 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SkullAndBeats235

Dude, sounds AWESOME! Your mix is excellent! Keep it up and keep the thick smoke and drink coming!

CJ

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Thank you Jens, thats nice.!

new topics

top topics

join