It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltic Sea Object and Gobekli Tepi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try to find their FB.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

This looks very much like the stone circles in the south eastern part of Africa. We visited a few near Waterval Boven here in South Africa. Apparently with Google Earth you can see remnants of them over 100s of square km on the eastern side of SA, Zimbabwe, Mozamibique and even Maragascar.

Some pics of them and Adams Calender here: www.andrewcollins.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
There's absolutely no way that this structure is natural, not after seeing this:

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Sorry but,

our resident ATS debu.....er......know it alls.........er.....'experts' have already determined that there is nothing to see here so it really doesn't matter how much proof you come up with.

Very compelling pics btw.
i wish this mystery hadn't already been debunked/solved.
and where is it you get this " fact " that it is debunked / solved ? they still have one more dive to be done in a week or so . why dont you go to this www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=14473373#pid14473373 and read my comments , this is so not debunked yet , you give up way to easy and listen to the wrong people .

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Threegirls
reply to post by WTFover

S+F OP!!!!!!

I see it.

This really could be big! I would put forward the proposition on the FB page if I were you.

Very interesting, somewhat exciting, totally awesome if that is what it is!
yes i agree OP you should prop the FB page , nice find . it might not be from the same peoples but i think they are close enough to have similar architecture .

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mynamehere

My Sarcasm doesn't come across well on the screen.
Sorry.
edit on 6-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Nice theory and comparison and this would explain the recent electronic failures in that area.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by camarosquid
Nice theory and comparison and this would explain the recent electronic failures in that area.

I'm pretty sure there's evidence of ancient sites being connected with ley lines and magnetic points on the earths surface.

www.humanresonance.org...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WTFover

Until you pointed it out honestly the first thing I saw the the Falcon. I was in the process of dismissing the thread until you made me take a second look.

Tepe----I never really bought into it being intentionally reburied by people. I figured the Younger Dryas impact theory put forth the most plausible explanation.....I think of it as debris falling from a apocalyptic event burying everything.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
a reply to: WTFover

Until you pointed it out honestly the first thing I saw the the Falcon. I was in the process of dismissing the thread until you made me take a second look.

Tepe----I never really bought into it being intentionally reburied by people. I figured the Younger Dryas impact theory put forth the most plausible explanation.....I think of it as debris falling from a apocalyptic event burying everything.

Debris mixed with artifacts falling from above and covering nothing else but the Gobekli Tepe site?
That's some very selective debris right there.

Harte

Harte

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
There's absolutely no way that this structure is natural, not after seeing this:

www.disclose.tv...

Thats a stone. The ocean is filled with them.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: merka

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

www.disclose.tv...

Thats a stone. The ocean is filled with them.

Could of been a boulder from WW2

top topics

<< 1   >>

join