It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Baltic Sea Object and Gobekli Tepi

page: 1
11
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I haven't really followed these stories very closely, but something caught my attention. So, here it is for you all to examine, for yourselves. I will withhold my comment, but I suspect it will be pretty clear, from these two pics.





The second is an artist's (De Beweise) rendering of the ground penetrating radar image at Gobekli Tepi.
edit on 2-7-2012 by WTFover because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2012 by WTFover because: added the word image in the last line




posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Great thread on the theories of the "mysterious" object under the sea.

My thoughts have always been that it was a ancient ruin that succumb to the sea,not like a ufo or anything.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
First pic reminds me of the Millennium Falcon.




Someone get down there quick! Chewy is in danger!



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Nice thread!
I was really hoping it was a sunken UFO/Craft. There is no particular reason why...I would just finally like to have some kind of tangible evidence unearthed in a way that it couldn't be denied.

I agree with the above poster though. I feel like it is a long forgotten city that was destroyed by the water that gave it life. Whether it is Gobekli Tepi, Atlantis, or just a plain little town, it would still be interesting to discover more about it IMHO.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
First pic reminds me of the Millennium Falcon.




Someone get down there quick! Chewy is in danger!


From your reply, I'm not sure if you looked past the first pic. But, did you compare the two?



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WTFover
 


yup possable,, as long as the straits of Gibraltor were actually open,, at that time,,



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The leading explorer said the object seem to be made of concrete not metallic so there is a good chance it's a construction (for what purpose??), plus there is some kind of deep hole. Also according to him it most likely is from the pre ice era (to be confirmed..)

Imagine they found a relic of the atlantis people some kind of submarine station (which wasn't submarine at the time) that'll be the discovery of the century.



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by WTFover
 


yup possable,, as long as the straits of Gibraltor were actually open,, at that time,,




I can't see what Gibraltar strait would have to do there... Göbleki Tepe is in Turkey. Baltic Sea is north of that, and 100% reachable without going through any sea. Gibraltar is thousands of kilometers away from both those places to the west.

Deny ignorance please.



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Okay, no one else has said it, so I will.

Are not the outlines of each object very near mirror images of each other? I'm speaking of the construction in the foreground of the Gobekli Tepi drawing.



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
I would just finally like to have some kind of tangible evidence unearthed in a way that it couldn't be denied.


et voila!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

or this one

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-7-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Sorry but,

our resident ATS debu.....er......know it alls.........er.....'experts' have already determined that there is nothing to see here so it really doesn't matter how much proof you come up with.


Very compelling pics btw.
i wish this mystery hadn't already been debunked/solved.



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Reply to post by WTFover
 


Sure, I looked at the second pic. It's a rendering of the city you're comparing.
I think you make a decent case. It looks similar. I just couldn't believe the similarity between the object and a fictitious starship.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed
 


Urm, this mystery hasn't been solved or debunked until we know more information. Additionally, the Starchild hasn't been proved to be anything amazing yet either


Interesting connection by the OP, I'm definitely of the mind that this is some kind of ancient structure and if it's proven, then it would at least be over 15,000 years old.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


Stick around a bit.
Our resident 'experts' have it all figured out.
They say it is a natural formation.



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
reply to post by Screwed
 


Urm, this mystery hasn't been solved or debunked until we know more information. Additionally, the Starchild hasn't been proved to be anything amazing yet either


Interesting connection by the OP, I'm definitely of the mind that this is some kind of ancient structure and if it's proven, then it would at least be over 15,000 years old.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)


Not necessarily, the last major glacial melt off into the Baltic occurred around 7500 BC from what is now Denmark. Look at the info regarding Doggerland also - as well as glacial melt off, Baltic waters would also have risen following the formation of the North Sea.



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SpookyVince
 


without going through any sea.
i assumed that the annomaly in the Baltic Sea, was accessable by sail only,,at that time.
and passing through the STRAIGHTS OF GIBRALTOR,, would have been the easiest route.
by sea.
edit on 3-7-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by SpookyVince
 


without going through any sea.
i assumed that the annomaly in the Baltic Sea, was accessable by sail only,,at that time.
and passing through the STRAIGHTS OF GIBRALTOR,, would have been the easiest route.
by sea.
edit on 3-7-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)


Right...

And you certainly have no notion of geography whatsoever. Well, I assumed this...



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SpookyVince
 





img.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-7-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)




edit on 3-7-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WTFover
 


S+F OP!!!!!!

I see it.

This really could be big! I would put forward the proposition on the FB page if I were you.

Very interesting, somewhat exciting, totally awesome if that is what it is!



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome
 


Nice map.

However, Turkey & Gibraltar are nowhere on it.



new topics

top topics



 
11
<<   2 >>

log in

join