It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hello there all. Im 35 years old and am a happily married woman with 2 beautiful children. I am very curious about certain things and yet reserved in others. My hubby introduced me to this site and I've decided to join myself. I like reading the posts that I see on here. Some make perfect sense to me while others make me think. I like learning about new things. I know I dont know it all and I wont say that I do know it all. I would like to learn about other religions and cultures. I like seeing all the different ideas that other people put on this site. Im hoping to learn a few new things from this site. Thanks in advance of the welcomes I do appreciate them. Its nice to meet you all too.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Welcome to the club. Always good to see new people.

A mod should be along shortly with some useful links. Enjoy the ride. Seeya around the boards.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nellie13

How come you never see anybody say, "Hi, I'm so-and-so, married, two of the ugliest damn kids you ever saw"?

Don't get me wrong: I have all the faith in the world that your kids are as beautiful as you say. Just wondering....

Oh. Almost forgot: Welcome to ATS. Great to have one less know-it-all.
edit on 7/3/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS from Northwest Ontario Canada
Just make sure you don’t go down too far down the rabbit hole

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Wecome to ATS! I am sure you will find this site very interesting and entertaining. There are forums on just about every subject you can imagine.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Hi there.
That's odd. You remind me of someone.
Anyway, welcome to the club! I personally use ATS for watching news, too.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Thank you all for the warm welcome. To ex_ct2, Your post got me laughing. To trillium, Why cant I go too far down the rabbit hole? I think it might be fun!! To swan001, I am wondering who I remind you of. To Borracho, I know Ill find some useful info here to use in conversation! Im looking forward to getting to know you all. See you on the boards.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Never mind.
I wonder what will be your first thread.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Welcome nellie13

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Hello, welcome to ATS.

If you need some help feel free to ask me anytime.

I'd appreciate your support in the ATS Regent contest

Just flag this thread please www.abovetopsecret.com...#

Thank you and have fun

top topics

join