Vote Here, Druid42's (Summation) for ATS Regent.

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen, it has been a pleasure running as a candidate for ATS Regent. The time has now come to vote for your favorite. I won't say I'm the best, I won't say I'm the worst, but I will say weigh ALL the candidates fairly, before you hit the FLAG button, and cast your vote for me.

My platform is here.

I stand firm on my positions. I've run an honest campaign, and now is the time to FLAG this thread, if you so desire. Your FLAG gets me one step closer to being elected Regent, and I appreciate every VOTE I get. Without members like you contributing to this cause, I would be nothing. It's you, my fellow members of ATS, that make endeavors like this all the worthwhile.

I've learned a lot from this "experiment", one example being how people can come together during a political debate. Everyone participating presented a platform, and they each gained popularity through their comments. Opinions were formed, and some members sent their loyalty to their friends, and yes, that is to be expected. Political adherences are meant to include friendships, whether the platform is beneficial to the whole or not.

I'd like to personally thank the owners, the mods, and everyone participating for their extreme tolerance of our sometimes belligerent posts. I know this swayed at times outside the T&Cs, but the mods kept it in check, doing their job as usual, and they allowed us to participate in something unprecedented on ATS. To allow this to continue to fruition only exemplifies the quality of the staff here on ATS.

I, for one, am proud to be a member of this forum, and whether elected or not, I will retain my pride in being a member of the best conspiracy website on the internet.

If you feel as I do, click the FLAG button, and register your vote.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
OH MY GOSH, with all the time and effort you have put into this campaign and all the staples and sticky tape you used to post your flyer on my wall.

Ill switch from WHAT DO WE WANT... BUTTON'S...WHEN DO WE WANT THEM...NOW, to your cause, gee happy now

Love and harmony
whateva

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I appreciate your support! Thank you.

Your button should read, "I'm gonna get what I believe in!"

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

haha no my button should read I didn't know what to believe until it happened.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

hahaha I should retract my vote, though I wont because im a girl of my word
it wasn't you who spammed my wall it was gimme_some_truth

bloody politicians you all look and sound the same

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 3/7/12 by Whateva69 because: lol

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Good luck Druid

Finally have my summation thread up. No need to link it here.
edit on 4-7-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I am utterly shameless

*bump*

top topics

join