It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first atempt at using weather cams to capture chemtrails in time lapse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Chemtrail footage from all over Utah.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nkultra

How do you make the distinction between "chemtrails" and ordinary aircraft contrails.

(and no, the "chemtrails last longer" idea isnt true)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

How do you make the distinction between "chemtrails" and ordinary aircraft contrails.

i completely disagree.

contrails (normal aircraft trails) fade away quickly.

Chemtrails ( the chemical trails ) linger and sometimes puff away/ turn into clouds.

i had a flight captain tell me the difference once.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

You used to see trails fade as the plane past, but I never see them go away now.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swamper

You used to see trails fade as the plane past, but I never see them go away now.

thank you. for simply being honest.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Some of them take hours to dissipate

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Anyone else see that huge UFO soar through the sky in the first 8 seconds?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

yup.

i saw some youtube videos where people were upset with high aluminum levels in their soil on their property, very strongly pointing towards chemtrails, because the levels were higher after it rained.

im not sure why some people defend and reject so strongly "no way chemtrails are fake"

nobody is going to convince us, as in the people who know that there are chemtrails, that they do not exist, because they are up there all the time.

we don't know whats in them, chemtrails is just a name for them. we know they are artificial, and we know the difference.

we wont be convinced they are "not real", we wont change our mind. we know that whatever those things are, they are up there, no matter how much someone denies it.

peace.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by reflexlm
Anyone else see that huge UFO soar through the sky in the first 8 seconds?

ha i saw it, i know what your talking about, the strange green shape on the bottom of the screen flying right to left.

sun glare?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hi,

Great first attempt Nkultra, thank you for posting!

The video does seem a tad choppy and also seems to skip good chucks on the daytime. Here is another video i found interesting on YouTube. It shows many different planes at different altitudes... some leave long streams that linger for while, some have very short trails that disappear instantly..

I've always been on the fence about Chemtrails, i should really get into this more and try to find out more.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nkultra

I just can't resist.

It is going to be very difficult to catch "chemtrails" with a weather cam, since any chemical spraying would be done at low altitude, in an invisible fine particulate, and it would quickly drop down to its destination.

You'll catch a lot of "contrails" though.

Do you know how much moisture is in a cloud? Even a very small cloud? If you don't, then you mind want to look at the Wiki on Clouds. Then once you figure out the volume and density of a very small cumulus cloud, start looking at the largest known cargo planes, and see if they could carry enough chemicals, to produce even an average cloud. Then, keep in mind that the "contrails" go for miles, and miles, and miles in a single pass, and they often spread out to cover large portions of the sky.

Creating a "contrail" with chemicals on board any known aircraft would be impossible.

Just from a mathematical perspective alone.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

i completely disagree.

contrails (normal aircraft trails) fade away quickly.

Chemtrails ( the chemical trails ) linger and sometimes puff away/ turn into clouds.

i had a flight captain tell me the difference once.

And out the window goes physics and everything we know about meteorology with that explanation.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79
And out the window goes physics and everything we know about meteorology with that explanation.

Don't just lie to avoid something. You say stuff, but you don't ever make any attempt at proving that chemtrails aren't there or why trails rarely dissipate instantly anymore. One thing that's made me curious about this topic most of all, is that the people that deny it do everything they can do make people reading think they are correct using the same tactics people have been getting brainwashed with since the 50s.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Don't just lie to avoid something. You say stuff, but you don't ever make any attempt at proving that chemtrails aren't there or why trails rarely dissipate instantly anymore.

Physics: Clouds are made of water vapour.
Physics: Aircraft contrails are water vapour.

Chemtrailers: They behave completely totally differently!!!!1!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79

Don't just lie to avoid something. You say stuff, but you don't ever make any attempt at proving that chemtrails aren't there or why trails rarely dissipate instantly anymore. One thing that's made me curious about this topic most of all, is that the people that deny it do everything they can do make people reading think they are correct using the same tactics people have been getting brainwashed with since the 50s.

Firstly, that is not a lie. Vapor in the air will act accordingly to the temperature around it. Secondly, I said one thing, which hardly constitutes "stuff." Thirdly, again, I said one thing, which is hardly doing everything I can.

Sincerely,

Pop
edit on 2-7-2012 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by reflexlm

me tooz the shiny green glass one that zips by across the bottom?
what if its actually a real one? but we've allowed ourselves to be conditioned to see it as...
wait for it...
lens flare

reply to post by nkultra

OP:
you need show planes creating a trail

else the con-trollers will say they are just cirrus clouds

no wait, if you do show planes they'll just say they are "persistent contrails"

whats the weather like surrounding these trailings?

edit on 2-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
"I bebweve govonment is nut messin up teh skyz!" *presents believable facts* "bewveve u silly nub!!@" - GO SHILL ELSEWHERE!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Research how this effects our Vitamin D production. I think chemtrails have many applications

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Notice how there is usually high altitude cirrus moving across the sky around where the "chemtrails" are? That is not a coincidence.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

yup.

Contrails take hours to disperse if the conditions are right for contrails - just like clouds. Both are water or ice droplets, and are totally reliant upon atmospheric conditions for formation and dispersal.

i saw some youtube videos where people were upset with high aluminum levels in their soil on their property, very strongly pointing towards chemtrails, because the levels were higher after it rained.

Oh...well....faced with well supported evidence like that who could argue??

Did you know that the earth's crust is about 8% aluminium? and that almost all soils contain aluminium? About 60% of soil is a feldspar of one type or other - which always has aluminium as part of its chemical makeup.

soils of 1-2-10% aluminium are normal and always have been.

im not sure why some people defend and reject so strongly "no way chemtrails are fake"

That would be because there is not one single piece of verifiable evidence, EVER, supporting the idea that there is some sort of secret spraying programme going on like chemtrails supposedly are.

nobody is going to convince us, as in the people who know that there are chemtrails, that they do not exist, because they are up there all the time.

Really? You are up in the atmosphere among the chemtrails? well how come no one ever takes a sample sand shows that there's something in them that is unexpected?

Why don't you do that?

we don't know whats in them, chemtrails is just a name for them. we know they are artificial, and we know the difference.

Certainly contrails are also artificial.

But he idea that they always dissipate quickly is nonsense - you've seen YT vids of people with aluminium in their gardens and think that is evidence even though they do not make any actual attempt to show that it has come from an aircraft spraying it? and you think that is good evidence?

Well how about this vid of long lasting contrails:

or this montage of stills of long lasting contrails:

we wont be convinced they are "not real", we wont change our mind. we know that whatever those things are, they are up there, no matter how much someone denies it.

Interesting - so you are not actually interested in evidence at all - you're just sticking your fingers in your ears, singling "la la la la can't hear you" and shutting your eyes to reality.

Well I'm not like that.

If you can show me some actual verifiable evidence that "chemtrails" exist as postulated then I will change my mind.

I guess that makes me open minded, and you...well....you're something else entirely!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join