It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Rabies Flu Virus Cover Up Story By Homeland Security Dated 2007

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce
reply to post by mellisamouse

...okay friend let me break it down for you, GMO weed? umm proof of that please? Wouldn't matter to me my source is 100% home-grown
, anyways '___' is not bad it is actually a very amazing and insightful drug, as is '___' , Shrooms, and payota..So yes I am indeed saying most ILLEGAL drugs are actually not harmful, research it like I said, don't attack the messenger who has done his research until you do your own..Now Meth and crack is a different story, but guess what..? Those come from Governments, Infact Crack is distributed by the effing CIA!

Another thing you may not drink coffee or smoke pot, but how much sugar do you consume? Because Sugar alone is unhealthy...and it's a drug.

I starred your post for this quote alone, because it is very true..

Everyone else I know on any other kinds of drugs, especially prescription drugs, is worse off in one way or another.

edit on 29-8-2012 by SolarIce because: (no reason given)

Lol, I am a dork, I meant synthetic marijuana or whatever the heck they are making now, anything not natural, lmao....

I defiantly don't eat sugar or anything prepackaged, home cooking is all I will do.

Natural things I am not opposed to, I am opposed to government tampering.

People I know who do shrooms for example, may only do it once a year or once a decade, it is the addiction element of things that make things bad, like coc aine etc..... ruins peoples relationships, finances, goals, dreams, etc....just like prozack, effexor, paxil, and all their other crap, painkillers, you name it, I have never seen beneficial results for people I know.

And DEFINATLY NOT vaccines!!! friggin so gross, and the mercury??? WHT are the thinking eh????

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I hope to God you are wrong, that would be freaky as hell..... :S

I just saw someone posessed the other day for the first time......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I hope to God you are wrong, that would be freaky as hell..... :S

I just saw someone posessed the other day for the first time......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can control the possessed
the same way they try to control you or someone .. their mind is extremely weak
dont play their game .. let them enter in your own game
you have to understand them and what they want .. their weak spots
only you have the power to repell them but stay always focus
or they will know the cake is a lie

be the strongest presence in the room in all time so you can read people quickly
and be fast to react .. you have to think 10 feet ahead of all people
never show fear in any situation and dont let your emotions deceive you
but its okay to give them false emotions for their safety

you have to be more mind freak then them

its a mind control technique that take ages to master at a balanced level
when used appropriatly it can be a great hability
but when used in the wrong way .. people can make fortunes enslaving people in their own game
because they think they are running the show but they have a weak spot .. their emptyness
its like a god like syndrome that can turn normal people in monsters
loosing their souls to different demons slowly becoming zombies
people had a choice to turn zombies or not ..
but for that you need to know who YOU are and who are YOU not
edit on 9/7/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The Miami incident wasn't caused by bath-salt's nor any drug, besides pot, they were all ruled out as the cause, any idea's of what did cause this? My theory is the Synthia virus that can infect any cell, has a computer generated DNA, so conventional means of identifying it are useless, and is programmed, from it's DNA, to resist all antibiotics, it is self replicating, and self-mutating, and it's only food source is carbon-based substance's, AKA any living being. What if the rashes is it's way of infecting and trying to figure out the human cell, the body can't fight it for it enters your cells to hide from the immune system, if it infects the brain cells, it is highly possible it could control the person, as it is synthetic, and is classified as the building block of life, meaning if it kills you it may very well be able to bring you back, and the kicker is they released it back in 08 to combat the BP oil spill in the Atlantic ocean, then in 2009 this mysterious rash appears on people in schools? coincidence? I think not, Children and the Seniors will be most vulnerable to it, so it makes sense that the schools would develop it first. You can research it yourselves, but everything I just said is true and fact, so no need to, but you are free to do so, this is my theory what's yours?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by Destinyone
Are you serious.....

Des

Well i didnt invent those weird "zombie" attacks
they have been in the news for the last month
and never before in human history we have witness such attack

Am i crazy thinking that the CDC has been working on the rabie virus for a long time ?
to secretly create a bio weapons and use it when they need it
coincidence we are approaching the famous Mayan date ? no

What do you think ? Bath Salt ? or Weed ?

im serious at looking an trying to find whats going on
their cover stories never make sense .. thats why we have to be suspicious

Yes, you did invent them.
There was nothing in the news about zombie attacks.

Why would they create a virus that turns people into super strong zombies that are extremely violent and attack anyone they see?

Such a virus would obviously get out of control as it's intended purpose and infect most of a population.
Therefore it would be very very hard to keep control of the situation.
In other words, it is not practical because in the end they will have start killing those infected.

So since they would have to kill those infected, what is the point of creating this virus AND then using other means to kill them?

It would be much simpler and efficient to create a virus that infects people and over a matter of weeks or months, kills them.

Then all they would have to worry about would be burying or burning bodies.

Give us an example of their cover stories which don't make sense.
But keep in mind that you first have to PROVE that there is a cover up of something.

Oh, and you think that cannibalism didn't exist till those stories broke in the media?
Are you serious?
You've never heard of someone biting someone else? You've never heard of someone eating someone else?

Here's a hint..

Drug cooks are experimenting and trying new things. There's a new drug out on the streets in Russia recently.
They are using different ingredients, different chemicals and substances in existing known drug cook ups, and trying to create new drugs.

Have you see what happens to someone on Ice? They go berserk. Literally, they become psychotic.
And that is with common household chemicals mixed in.
Now try mixing in industrial chemicals and other substances that aren't common, and who knows what you will get.

Go speak to police who have dealt with drug addicts and ask them if you don't believe me.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RagingBull

Yes, you did invent them.
There was nothing in the news about zombie attacks.

I beg to differ, a very quick search came up with this...

From The Guardian...

Zombie attack! Flesh-eating blitz strikes nation's crime headlines

Spate of so-called 'zombie' incidents has the country abuzz with talks of a coming apocalypse. Just stay clear of Florida

The Guardian

The news was full of it a while back. The case above was blamed on a designer drug... The so called 'Bath Salts', but when none was found in the perpetrators system neither the media or the police changed their story. There were quite a few other cases too - a quick internet search will reveal these, with 'Bath Salts' being blamed despite there being no evidence.

That's where the conspiracy theory begins which the OP made this thread about.
edit on 18/10/12 by Insomniac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Yes, catchy headline, to get YOUR attention. It's called sensationalism. The media is well known for doing it. Don't tell me this is news to you?

Read on, the bit you quoted....it makes it clear there is no zombie apocalypse breaking out.

The media played on the incidents, to gain more viewers/readers/listeners. Ratings. Bigger audience, more money.
Get it?

There is no zombie virus.
There is no zombie apocalypse.
This thread lacks substance, because it relies on the medias sensationalism and the OP's theory which lacks facts.

1) As I described above regarding the media and sensationalism.

2) The OP claims the government has had a zombie virus "all along". Based on what?
Where is his evidence and supporting factual information to back this claim up?

Cannibalism is not a new phenomenon.
It has been around longer then the "evil" US government and it's agencies.

Thread, theory, debunked.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Yes, catchy headline, to get YOUR attention. It's called sensationalism. The media is well known for doing it. Don't tell me this is news to you?

The headline is irrelevent to the thread - of course it's sensationalism... Do you really think we're talking about real zombies?

Read on, the bit you quoted....it makes it clear there is no zombie apocalypse breaking out.

Who said there was? The article refers to a spate of so- called zombie attacks... That's what the thread is about.

The media played on the incidents, to gain more viewers/readers/listeners. Ratings. Bigger audience, more money.
Get it?

Of course... It's a business like anything else. What's your point?

There is no zombie virus.
There is no zombie apocalypse.
This thread lacks substance, because it relies on the medias sensationalism and the OP's theory which lacks facts.

There is certainly no zombie virus if you think we're refering to real zombies. There may be a virus that's related to rabies though. THAT is the point of the thread.

Who said anything about a zombie apocalypse? The concern is that a contageon could spread... and looking at the occurances globally it is perhaps a little more than coincidence? You have to at least accept the possibility.

The thread does not rely on media sensationalism, it relies on the the media AND the authorities claiming that the attacks are due to the so called 'Bath Salts' despite all the evidence stating otherwise.

1) As I described above regarding the media and sensationalism.

I think we're all well aware of media sensationalism. You keep banging on about it, but it is irrelevent to the central tenet of this thread.

2) The OP claims the government has had a zombie virus "all along". Based on what?
Where is his evidence and supporting factual information to back this claim up?

You'd best read the thread. There are some accounts backing up his claim.

Cannibalism is not a new phenomenon.
It has been around longer then the "evil" US government and it's agencies.

Yes, but we're not discussing cannibalism here. Cannibalism is either ritualistic or a desperate survival necessity. We're talking about random attacks where the perpetrators attempt to chew flesh off of their victims.

Thread, theory, debunked.

Well it would be if the thread was about what you seem to think it's about. I suggest you read it.

edit on 27/10/12 by Insomniac because: typo

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
2017 and I'm still alive and well; haven't heard about many cases or strange outbreaks besides ebola a year or two ago.

Seems this bullet (if it was in fact, a bullet) got dodged.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ZMBwatch

Wait a second.

Ocala man died Saturday after allegedly breaking into a home while he was naked and biting a woman.

Deputies: Naked man breaks in home, bites resident, then dies

And then there's this:

Man Accused of Biting Victim's Face in Anti-Muslim Attack

Political zombification, was he going for some brain or just thirsty for blood? We'll never know, but the irony isn't lost on me.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join