It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Rabies Flu Virus Cover Up Story By Homeland Security Dated 2007

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

Lol one of my first theory was demonic possession .. so you beat me

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel

Just counted them all and we're up to 75 biting/eating incidents

Timeframe: March 8th 2012 - June 30th 2012.

March: 2
April: 9
May: 22
June: 42

Definitely increasing in numbers. At a steady rate, statistically if this was to continue we'd likely see between 50-65 incidents in July.

Ben: This could fit in with the Feb leak at the CDC center

From --> Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

The numbers speak for themself

it is spreading like a virus

edit on 7/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Theres 7 billion people in the world and they all have teeth (at one time in their lives) sometimes they attack using those teeth..this has always happened and always will happen. Get over it..

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Wow if you had asked me a few years ago if zombies were real, I would have justed laughed and said that sort of stuff only happens in the movies.
But now this?
I just feel really upset knowing that the CIA probably did cruel experiments on people in order to create this thing. And also , I think there ought to be a new thread option, maybe "Zombie Outbreak"?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Head shots will still drop them .Police aren't trained to aim for the head,they try to let them live so they shoot to wound usually unless it is a SWAT engagement.Also 9mms are not as effective as a.45 at knocking a person around.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I'm thinking of those twin girls - Scandinavian who ran in front of the traffic on the Motorway in UK a few years back????

That was just the craziest thing.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
If (and a big if) there was such a thing, and we had a containment breach - I think we would be seeing a lot more cases./

I feel this is just a new fad in the drug culture - bath salts.

Be careful we canT talk about drugs on this site...
edit on 3-7-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

If (and a big if) there was such a thing, and we had a containment breach - I think we would be seeing a lot more cases./

FFS IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BATH SALTS . GET THIS IN YOUR F-ING HEADS PEOPLE

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by Destinyone
Are you serious.....

Des

What do you think ? Bath Salt ? or Weed ?

......yea man it is definitely the ganja making people eat people? Not to be a smart ass. I am interested in what is going on, but I can say that weed is 99% not the reason. Rabies is WAY more likely to be the reason and so is bath salts, which I heard from the grape vine, is synthetic crack. Or maybe its aliens culling the wheat from the chaff, who knows.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Copycat Crimes

A copycat crime is a criminal act that is modeled or inspired by a previous crime that has been reported in the media or described in fiction.

www.criminology.fsu.edu...
books.google.com...=onepage&q&f=f alse

And the fact that the media is hyping the whole "zombie fad" for ratings. People bite people all the time, we are primates after all... if we get mad or fearful enough, humans will bite, just look at Mike Tyson. It just doesn't get reported on by the media normally.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
So, this morning I decided to play devil's advocate...

7 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Outbreak would fail *quickly)

Funny, but entirely accurate in my opinion. Even if 'zombies', in the traditional sense, were found to exist, they wouldn't stand a chance.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

the cops shooting in miami .. took many bullets to bring him down

Well, those cops cannot shoot then.

I do not care what someone may be jacked up on, a bullet to the heart or brain will bring the person down.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

the cops shooting in miami .. took many bullets to bring him down

Well, those cops cannot shoot then.

I do not care what someone may be jacked up on, a bullet to the heart or brain will bring the person down.

totally agree, you pop off a couple of rounds into a, let's say, "zombie's" head and it will cease to function. The brain controls everything. The heart would probably be just a slow death, due to hemorrhaging.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hey Ben I was just researching if parasitic worms can carry viruses, although I haven't had much luck with that theory yet, but I did find this article here interesting.

Baffling Illness Strikes Africa, Turns Children Into Mindless "Zombies

Grace Lagat, a northern Uganda native, is mother of two children -- Pauline Oto and Thomas -- both of whom are victims of the disease. For their safety, when she leaves the house, she now ties them up, using fabric like handcuffs. She recalls, "When I am going to the garden, I tie them with cloth. If I don't tie them I come back and find that they have disappeared."

Reportedly the children gnaw at their fabric restraints, like a rabid animals -- or "zombies" of popular fiction -- in an attempt to escape.

The disease leaves child victims in an often-violent "zombiefied" state. [Image Source: CNN]

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Might be a reading fail on my part, but how is homeland security involved?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
so what about the guy that got attacked in FL? wouldnt be have turned by now?

until the attacked turn into the attacker. Zombie apoc on hold
edit on 3-7-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

thats exactly what they want you to believe why do think that the world bath salt is reppetted over and over in these reports, its a basic media tactic to cover up whats really going on

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
A virus that gives uncontrollable rage is not far fetched. Stimulation to the ventrolateral and medial hypothalamus has shown rage driven aggression in laboratory animals. What if there was a virus that makes you release uncontrolled amounts of adrenaline while turning on predatory aggression within the ventrolateral and medial hypothalamus?

It seems that aggression, in its varied forms, arises from very different neural circuits in the brain. In Affective Neuroscience: The Foundations of Human and Animal Emotions (1998), Jaak Panksepp explains that scientists applying electrical stimulation to "slightly different brain zones" in laboratory animals evoke three distinct kinds of aggression. 1) predatory aggression, 2) rage-like aggression, and 3) inter-male aggression or dominance aggression. Panksepp points out that "prolonged social isolation or hunger may increase all forms of aggression, while high brain serotonin activity may reduce them all." Circuitry that prompts aggression is quite specific. Panksepp explains that quiet-biting attack is typically evoked during electrical stimulation of the dorsolateral hypothalamus while rage-driven aggression is typically evoked during electrical stimulation of the ventrolateral and medial hypothalamus.

Panksepp points out that when scientists stimulate specific circuits for rage-driven aggression in humans, the subjects report "experiencing a feeling of intense rage."

Source

The "Zombie" name is what gives it the joke aspect. Drop the "Zombie" because no one dead has risen recently.

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Rage Virus?

What would our earth look like 28 months later?

Rage Virus, coming to a lab near you:
www.popsci.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hi Benn - Good thread
I think theres more to these zombie attacks than people realise. The maps that were refered to in earlier posts suggest to me this is some sort of trial thats being hidden behind words like - Zombie, and falsely blamed on drug use.

You put a lot of work into your OP - S&F

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

1. None were found in the system of person who ate the fellows face. The media and police simply stated that was the cause and ran with it. (Absolutely and utterly irresponsible)

2. Those things have been around for minimum 5 years now, and they have not caused an epidemic of odd behaviours in that time. (What you would expect if that were the cause.)

So no...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well then if zombies are coming then the games left 4 dead, dead island and resident evil are documentaries then

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join