It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Rabies Flu Virus Cover Up Story By Homeland Security Dated 2007

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Which map? Is there a link I missed?
Much appreciated if someone can help me out here

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This is my kind of thread!

They've already unleashed tick born and flea born viruses in the past... This would be no different. Even harder to track as well. It can take months to several years to develop symptoms.
edit on 2-7-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yeah i checked the locations of the cases "across the ocean" and they're all pretty close to big cities (airports)

In case people are wondering what map we are on about, it's in the OP of the following thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Shirak

reply to post by Shirak

There ya go

edit on 2/7/12 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
People with rabies die pretty fast. A lot of people still get it in India and other underdeveloped countries still and the don't eat people.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Weaponized rabies virus, aka 'Zombie virus'... interesting theory.

I don't doubt those in power to be this evil, nor do i doubt their ability to concoct such a thing or even their willingness to try it out, but i do have 1 question...

Rabies it transmitted through saliva (among other ways). So, have any of the victims of these 'zombie' attacks contracted the virus & become 'zombies' themselves?

link   

Originally posted by dreamtraveler420
I believe the rabies part to be plausible, and i guess you can say zombies because they will be attacking people, almost like a cannibal,what is your thought of why they dont eat the meat they are tearing off these peoples poor faces?

Because their throat muscles are paralysed
very painfull and difficult to swallow ..
they are thirsty like hell apparently .. blood seems to calm them down

"The cop shot the first bullet and he continu to chew like nothing happen"

link   
A virus that gives uncontrollable rage is not far fetched. Stimulation to the ventrolateral and medial hypothalamus has shown rage driven aggression in laboratory animals. What if there was a virus that makes you release uncontrolled amounts of adrenaline while turning on predatory aggression within the ventrolateral and medial hypothalamus?

It seems that aggression, in its varied forms, arises from very different neural circuits in the brain. In Affective Neuroscience: The Foundations of Human and Animal Emotions (1998), Jaak Panksepp explains that scientists applying electrical stimulation to "slightly different brain zones" in laboratory animals evoke three distinct kinds of aggression. 1) predatory aggression, 2) rage-like aggression, and 3) inter-male aggression or dominance aggression. Panksepp points out that "prolonged social isolation or hunger may increase all forms of aggression, while high brain serotonin activity may reduce them all." Circuitry that prompts aggression is quite specific. Panksepp explains that quiet-biting attack is typically evoked during electrical stimulation of the dorsolateral hypothalamus while rage-driven aggression is typically evoked during electrical stimulation of the ventrolateral and medial hypothalamus.

Panksepp points out that when scientists stimulate specific circuits for rage-driven aggression in humans, the subjects report "experiencing a feeling of intense rage."

Source

The "Zombie" name is what gives it the joke aspect. Drop the "Zombie" because no one dead has risen recently.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak

Updated Map :Here

From ragiusnotiel
edit on 7/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

People with rabies dislike any liquids because they can't swallow, blood would be included.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Rage Virus?

What would our earth look like 28 months later?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Ben81

People with rabies dislike any liquids because they can't swallow, blood would be included.

Good point

maybe they just bite because they jaw muscles need stimulations
its like chewing a gum or a plastic straw
it do bring some pleasure for the teeth to bite on something hard

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Meaningless

Yeah your right, so why not do something about it?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Another one from yesterday they are trying to say he had been drinking heavily the previous days.

It was then that Dong started biting Du's face, leaving her covered in blood and weeping as passers-by tried to pull the attacker off his victim. Witnesses said that the bus driver had gone 'crazy' and was successfully resisting attempts to subdue him. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mal1970

Time will tell i guess.

Maybe they adjusted the incubation period so it slumbers longer? (if it's all true ofc)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by mal1970

Time will tell i guess.

Maybe they adjusted the incubation period so it slumbers longer? (if it's all true ofc)

They would certainly try to avoid spreading everyone into panic

BEFORE the ZION 2012 olympic

Madonna already made a ritual praying to Satan at the super bowl

If people would realise that the illuminati control half of the world
they would understand what the hell is happening in the ME right now

If you are new to this conspiracy and think Assad is really killing his own people
i urge you to view this video ASAP

if that massive cult clan didnt exist that worship the devil himself
i wouldnt believe people would one day create a nasty virus that turn someone
into a hellhound from hell

sadly we live in such dark world for the moment

We just need to hold on till the 21 december

edit on 7/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

Yeah cause 1 person is able to change the world, maybe if I was in position of power but I'm sadly not so I guess we all have to smarten the # up and learn to work together like in the old days not rely on me or someone else to do was has to be done cause that's what got us in this crap in the first place.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Benny I love ya, but HORSEPUCKY!
respectfully .........................................sterling

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I have to say I WAS buying the whole bath salts theory, until it was annouced the Miami "zombie" attack guy only had pot in his system. I find it pretty hard to believe pot would make someone do a zombie attack on someone. I mean really, if that were true the 1970's would have been full of these stories. So I do wonder what the heck is going on?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
As Ben 81 says Bath Salts = BS!

Any drug, legal or otherwise that affects the brain and particularly the emotions cannot make a large number of people behave the same way. Sure, aggression can be induced, but this would manifest in different ways - not everybody affected would decide that a chunk of someones face would make a good lunch! In all likelihood this kind of extreme behaviour would be extremely rare, if not non-existent with most perpetrators using more mundane forms of violence.

This is why the hybrid rabies theory is both plausible and very worrying... Let's hope it's also incorrect!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
That's exactly what I thought it was, a new form of rabies.
If this is ever confirmed, we are in for one hell of a ride !

posted on 8-6-2012 @ 07:17 PM

Maybe it's the beginning of an epidemic ? New type of rabies, viruses or bacteria ?? Just speculating But it's sure getting strange !

AboveTopSecret

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join