It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Rabies Flu Virus Cover Up Story By Homeland Security Dated 2007

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
But unlike Madona and Lady gaga
many were offered to take part of the illuminati game
only a few say NO

Billy Corgan

Tila Tequila

Those are the real heroes to me
trying to spread the truth at their own risk and reputation

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

haha i just got myself a new YouTube sub!

That guy tells it the way i would myself to my friends

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnysixguns
reply to post by mellisamouse

I think the fact that neither you nor anyone in your family found themselves in solitary confinement picking meat out of your teeth, or worse - dead, is a sign you're in the clear now.

Sounds to me like you guys had a very nasty bug.

I am just hoping we had a mild version, making us immune...

A girl can dream, right??

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by Ben81

haha i just got myself a new YouTube sub!

That guy tells it the way i would myself to my friends

The guy do explain it all this thing well
and easy to understand

already midnight .. the 4 of july

Happy Independance Day to all Americans here
time for Another Independance Day .. Yes We Can

edit on 7/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

I think the fact that neither you nor anyone in your family found themselves in solitary confinement picking meat out of your teeth, or worse - dead, is a sign you're in the clear now.

Your blood is precious

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Your blood is precious

Oh crap!!! Never thought about that part...... cough, cough..... weeeze.... keeling over... growling.... yup, no good here!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Your blood is precious

Oh crap!!! Never thought about that part...... cough, cough..... weeeze.... keeling over... growling.... yup, no good here!

Hey dont taint it

you might be our only hope for humanity

No pression ahah

if you really think you have been immune then it is maybe a sign that you are
and its not a coincidence you think so

Thats how God works
always guiding you to your destiny has long you listen to the signs and follow the good path
its not like he can talk to you .. its much deeper then that
you sense him from within ..if you focus . you will see all his love for you
like if you were touched by the Creator himself

im no religious.. religions are made by men
i just became spiritual and aware of his presence

he will really guide you and you dont even have to sell your soul
accepting him in your heard is the first step
following his path is the second step
listening to his signs is the third step

i usualy never go that deep on ats lol
but i feel all of this was really important to mention
a little bit of light in this zombie world will not hurt anyone

edit on 7/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I live in Miami. When the attack happened I was crossing the venetian bridge a couple hundred feet away only because it was too hot and I didnt want to go uphill on the causeway. Since making international headlines ive been following this case closely. A red light instantly went up when the media was quick to blame "bath salts" without an autopsy report. Initially I was thinking angel dust or PCP, but now that the toxicity reports came back, Im even more nervous its a virus outbreak. Ive had several zombie apocalypse nightmare since then and they really shake me up. Of all the the doomsday scenarios I fear this one the most which is why im hoping the government does something right for once. Dont bet on it though. I advise everyone to stock up on bullets just in case...cross your fingers guys...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yup, I too believe in a loving creator, and to me religion is da debil! lol....

Listening on the other hand..... I am a little ADD that way unfortunatly.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

edit on 4-7-2012 by suddentlyawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Abstrakt222

naaaah everything is gonna be just find ... for a while but in worse case scenario hit me up . i live also in miami(brickell) near the bridge and have plenty of ammo already in storage.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Do all the "zombies" have animal bites? If not then your theory falls to nothing, plus the rabies virus way of infection occurs through the bloodstream, hence why when the skin is broken you go to the E.R. It isn't like a rash where skin to skin contact spreads the disease therefore sweat isn't a viable vector for Rabies.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
While I still have serious reservations on this Apocalypse, I will admit that after reading the "fictional" zombie comic on the CDC website, I decided to S&F this thread.

I don't know about any of you, but IF, and I do mean IF this happens.. I would rather be prepared than not.

Hmm....

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing
reply to post by Ben81

Do all the "zombies" have animal bites? If not then your theory falls to nothing, plus the rabies virus way of infection occurs through the bloodstream, hence why when the skin is broken you go to the E.R. It isn't like a rash where skin to skin contact spreads the disease therefore sweat isn't a viable vector for Rabies.

How do you know what exactly the properties of an -engineered- virus are? (which is what we're talking about)

Normal rabies i'd instantly agree with you but we're talking about a hybrid variant concocted by the CDC here.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Or maybe Synthia instead of rabies? Can`t get this bacteria out of my mind ...

A South Carolina woman has been diagnosed with a potentially deadly flesh-eating virus and is currently in critical condition, her husband said Thursday. Lana Kuykendall gave birth to twins on May 7 and was discharged soon after, but she returned to the hospital days later after noticing a rapidly expanding bruise on her leg. Doctors have since removed the dead skin and the tissue from both her legs and she is now on a ventilator, and her husband said she is suffering from the flesh-eating virus, although doctors have not publicly confirmed it. The case comes just weeks after Georgia graduate student Aimee Copeland contracted necrotizing fasciitis after cutting her leg while ziplining and is also currently on ventilator.

www.thedailybeast.com...

as long as you haven`t heared about Synthia yet:

SAY HELLO TO SYNTHIA In 2003, JCVI successfully synthesized a small virus that infects bacteria. By 2008, the JCVI team was able to synthesize a small bacterial genome. On May 6, 2010, JCVI revealed they had already created a self-replicating bacterial cell controlled by a chemically synthesized genome they named “synthetic Mycoplasma mycoides JCVI-syn1.0”. (7) This completely synthetic cell with its computer designed genome has absolutely no natural DNA. (1) The etc group from Canada named it Synthia and it contains added watermark chains to identify the genome as artificial. It also has antibiotic resistance indicators. (7) One can only speculate why this artificial bacterium has an inherent programmed capability to resist antibiotics.

worldvisionportal.org...

But I can`t say anything about the reliability of this source, worldvisionportal sounds a bit spooky too me but perhaps you folks could help to figure out if I`m connecting hoax-dots here or not...

Anyways, ATS is pretty awesome! And thanks for this thread, Ben.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

How do you know what exactly the properties of an -engineered- virus are? (which is what we're talking about)

Normal rabies i'd instantly agree with you but we're talking about a hybrid variant concocted by the CDC here.

hey Romekje
if it is indeed an evil organisation(CDC ? Masson ?) doing the spreading by having a leak in their lab
while they have visitors accident .. thats what happen at the cdc lab btw
they could even infect any one by just a touch with a pin on the arm or a scratch on the hand
even droping something in a drink or they sprayed something on the weed before selling it
and guess what the victim probably did after opening his new bag .. smell if the buds are fresh
like all smokers do .. this virus might not be airborn but if someone spray a concentrated amount in a small bag
and close it right after .. if someone put his nose into the bag ..he will be infected the same way a bite would do

the agenda of wicked people have many tricks and doesnt necesary involve a bite first
they are expert and clever at doing this

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Who knows...

Maybe this is what the swine flu vaccines were all about.

ETA: hi ben

edit on 4/7/12 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Who knows...

Maybe this is what the swine flu vaccines were all about.

ETA: hi ben

edit on 4/7/12 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

I have refused to take that s***
when i was younger .. my mom took me to a vaccines centers a lot ..like all 2 yrs or 3 yrs
i think its useless and do not prevent nothing
there is more secondary effect then real positive effect
i never reacted to any vaccines and i dont fear needles lol
from all other vaccines i took .. i decide not to ever take one again
glad i decided before taking the swine flu lol not after

all people were so suddenly scare and they come with a weird massive vaccination to fix everything ?
apparently have the swine flu virus for real inside .. to fight the virus more effectively they say

make so much sense

we never know but the elites could have a plan that involve many steps and ingredient so the plan can work
what if this vaccines was made to weaken our natural antibodies that could fight a particular futur virus (rabies)
humans have strong anti bodies when healthy but after the vaccines .. it weaken the whole body

I just had a bad feeling with this swine flu vaccines
i trusted my guts not to take it and told my familly that they shouldnt take it
my mom is a nurse .. she is very pessimist and negative
and always take many stuff and vaccines all the time
always scare that if she dont take this pill or vaccines .. that she will caught something
the matrix really has her
she only think inside her own bubble .. not outside ..
really stuborn to change

but i will always love her ..obviously even if she sometime disagree with me

thats why i need to be carefull when im talking to her .. not going to deep when i try to warn her lol
or she will make some crazy eyes looking at me like if i were an alien

ahh mom i love you

when she was younger she was very spiritual helping people
the sick guiding them to the white tunnel in the hospital has a nurse
she even went to the medium one time (never did that myself lol)
apparently the medium told her we were connected in past lifes

and that i was a more older soul then her .. (i was very young at that time 25 yrs ago)
she told me that yrs after and she dont like to speak about it to much ..
like she still have a hard time accepting this
now i get it why the medium say that to my mother .. my job to make her see the bigger picture

but until there is something for real affecting her daily life watching top model on tv all the time
she will not wake up

top model is a really really #ty show for woman
it is the most brainwashing tv show ever and she love it .. its like a religion to watch it
not made for young girls .. the youngster have jersey shore and the familly kardashian on tv
for older woman its shows like top model

i prefer SG1

watching such show will make you literaly a zombie
no need for a virus .. the virus is the TV

edit on 7/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

Okay fine, but I guess I don't know, because I'm not trying to act paranoid. However I still have yet to see proof that blood is not the vector for rabies. Has any person that was attacked by a "zombie" went on to attack another person? If not then this theory falls to nothing again.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Romekje

Okay fine, but I guess I don't know, because I'm not trying to act paranoid. However I still have yet to see proof that blood is not the vector for rabies. Has any person that was attacked by a "zombie" went on to attack another person? If not then this theory falls to nothing again.

This has already been covered. If it is a virus, who knows how long the incubation period is? Just because it is similar to rabies, doesn't mean it's the exact same virus or strain.

Also, if this is a known virus to the government and they have data on it, it's possible they also have a vaccine and would vaccinate known surviving victims. They sure aren't going to mention it in the MSM. Just something to think about.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join