It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truman Show conspiracy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

It's just a movie.

It's a movie about something, and there is some very specific philosophy to it. Is "Brave New World" just a book? Were the '27 Yankees "just a group of guys", was 9/11/2001 just "another day"? Sounds like someone is living with an enormously bland perception of reality. I'm guessing that doesn't taste very good.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayiamu
EHhh BlueMule....

Ive studied some here and there ..Jung..and Joseph Campbell, Im very familiar as thats where I started ...

but ..911 changed alot ... and is a showcase for the destructive force that lies behind that ego ,, but we'll not digress into a look at A Course In Miracles, which lays out exactly what you are saying .. real or not ....

Sometimes that which looks like destruction is actually just renovation. I mean, there was a point in the movie when Truman felt like his life was being destroyed.

But was it?

The ego-self is all about fear, and its fear of that which lies behind the ego can be projected out onto the environment, resulting in 'destruction out there' ie the wrath of God. But the world within and the world without are aspects of the One omnijective reality. The 'end of the ego-self' is the 'end of the world' when fear is allowed to take hold.

bottom line is the movies ... and all media ... do seem to have blatant messages and clues ... communications .. that seem to be intentionally inserted ... the 911 references in movies etc are overwhelming ..

9/11 created psychic shockwaves in the collective unconscious. Psi transcends time and so the shockwaves reach into the past, where they are picked up as visions and artistic inspiration and dreams and so forth. No conscious intent is required for those shockwaves to manifest in art. No conspiracy is required.

it was planned way back ... just like Russo said ... but its just obvious...

I think we should start a movie club and just watch, deconstruct and review .... together ,,, have fun while we can?

I don't know about you but I am having a lot of fun!

edit on 4-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by southtower

The dalmation could really mean damnation,as i explained in an earlier post that we might be here because we have been damned,to suffer and die and be reborn again and again,in a godless world...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by anefarious1
But if you look at life in America from an economic standpoint we, as Americans, generally live very well...even though there are grand delusions and the trouble ahead is unimaginable.
Generally well,if people are able to run tptb's greed driven rat race,but millions of people cant and those of us who dont,are left with three choices,homelessness,imprisonment,death and very often all three fates will befall anyone who doesnt willingly comply and adhere to tptb's strictly enforced belief structures blindly embraced by so many...
edit on 4-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I'm wondering if the earth is literally surrounded by a real physical barrier out there,perhaps only a few hundred miles away,like some kind of super advanced holographic neon sign displaying stars and moon at night and the sun and clear blue sky during the day and whos really gone up that high? relatively no one and those who may have done so,are a part of the magnificent deception and so if its true,on the other side of the illusional barrier exists the science laboratory of extremely advanced aliens who reside in another dimension...

Or is the illusional barrier only existing within our minds,are we only thinking its real,made to think its reality and when knowing that our eyes dont see anything,they are only light receptors and are not capable of sight,realize that all vision,everything we see,are images formed and happening inside our brains and so most likely the illusion is being intentionally projected into our minds,by whoever or whatever wants us to feel helplessly small and hopelessly trapped here,seemingly drifting through an endless void into nowhere,but are we really where we think we are?

edit on 4-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

Wag the Dog baby.

Hiding in plain sight, that's how we do it.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

well we will not agree on the "collective conciousness influence" theory that a preponderance of references to the fateful day were placed in media because of one mind ...

Ill take the direct mischeviousness of Director Jinn ..if you will ..and stay in linear time ..because thats the way Im experiencing it so far....

and as far as projection .. understood ..again Ill recommend ACIM because ... its your source whether you know it or not ....

btw definitely fun ... "in fourteen months, Ive only smiled once, and I didnt do it conciously" .. so thanks... to all...

I say ATS movie club ... say one flick a week ... for deconstruction ... I recently watched original "Straw Dogs" free on youtube .. and haven't read a review yet that truly gets it ... like me anyhow .... cheers

edit on 4-7-2012 by sayiamu because: addendum

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

well we will not agree on the "collective conciousness influence" theory that a preponderance of references to the fateful day were placed in media because of one mind ...

I wouldn't say the collective unconscious is 'one mind', but in any case yes we will have to agree to disagree and I am fine with that my friend.

Ill take the direct mischeviousness of Director Jinn ..if you will ..and stay in linear time ..because thats the way Im experiencing it so far....

And I'll take non-local time because I've experienced that...

and as far as projection .. understood ..again Ill recommend ACIM because ... its your source whether you know it or not ....

It's only one of them.

edit on 4-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
its only one of them...

true ... just succinctly takes your side ..

and I NEVER thought Id describe it like that .....

for Blocula

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Iam'___'

Omg...I sometimes hate threads...I was sticking up for someone who mentioned the "Truman Show delusion" and was going to post this myself as it seems more and more people identify with it. But I did not say they were delusional I did however say they were stating being part of the delusion. This is no different then saying "We are in the Matrix" or a 3D movie or whatever. But sure now I am delusional...pretty sure most people are these days anyway LOL

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

Originally posted by dogstar23

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

It's just a movie.

It's a movie about something, and there is some very specific philosophy to it. Is "Brave New World" just a book? Were the '27 Yankees "just a group of guys", was 9/11/2001 just "another day"? Sounds like someone is living with an enormously bland perception of reality. I'm guessing that doesn't taste very good.

I'm guessing that nothing actually tastes very good, whilst perched way up there atop that pedestal, all by your lonesome.

I've never read that book. I never cared much for baseball, either. However, it is probably safe to assume that they were not "just a group of guys". They were probably "just a group of highly overpaid guys". Depending on where you were at on THAT day, then yes, for some it was 'just another day'.

Aside from all of that though, your comparisons are completely irrelevant. They are the equivalent of me saying that a penny is worthless. Then you say, "Oh yeah?!? Well is a $100 Bill worthless?"

Apples & Oranges......

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

btw definitely fun ... "in fourteen months, Ive only smiled once, and I didnt do it conciously" .. so thanks... to all...

www.whale.to...

Damn.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

LOL ..oh no ... yer gonna make me say it .....

"people will make a conspiracy about anything....."

dont mess w my Bob Dylan please ////

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

LOL ..oh no ... yer gonna make me say it .....

"people will make a conspiracy about anything....."

dont mess w my Bob Dylan please ////

We have to be willing to let of long held and cherished beliefs.
They were but illusions to begin with.

No half measures.

Sorry friend. I felt the loss too. I loved his music and played his songs.
But it's good now. It makes sense.

You didn't think paul mccartney was the only one!
(The) Masters of War saw an end to the real Dylan.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

the latest stuff ..specially Love and Theft for me ...

please nooooooooooooooo lol

ok maybe ... it is the Truman show after all........

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I get ya

I suppose a thread is just like it's namesake, a twisted piece of fabric, lol.
If ya get what I mean.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The movie was very inspiring! It opened up what is hidden from my view!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

During the modern era,movies have insidiously become the nefarious ways and means for as many people as possible all over the world to see and hear what tptb want them to see and hear,as the vast majority of humanity continues to be hypnotized and mesmerized,intentionally misled down into the bottomless abyss of fear and hate,domination and control and evil...
edit on 5-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje

It had been ages since i saw this movie and i think i must've been about 13 or 14 when i did.. you just made me watch it again and i must say i noticed A LOT of symbolism and hidden messages. (all seeing eyes, pyramids, and ofcourse the message behind the storyline)

It's blatantly obvious at times if you know what to look for..

Why do all good movies seem to have an agenda behind them? Influencing our subconcious with subliminals?

The tv puts you into a meditative state that talks directly to your sub-concious thats why

you can use this to your advantage: after watching tv turn it off and meditate
the best way to meditate is here
ca.figu.org...

Men are not men: let them know why
One of the reasons men are like girls and let the lies continue is

milk has female hormones so makes men think like a girl and soft body
try for 2 weeks only drink rice or oat milk you will see i dont lie
soy milk is bad also so dont drink it

Not only is milk from a lactating FEMALE cow the farmer also pumps the cow with FEMALE hormones

amino acids fix this if you stop drinking milk

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Someone would be able to write a small book about all the stealthed symbolism placed within the film,the wizard of oz-1939 and that film was made a long time ago,when cryptic meanings and hidden subliminal messaging within movies were in their infancy...
edit on 6-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join