It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle (eye) etc. found above Confessional Box in Germany

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I hope this is the right forum for this. (otherwise MOD. please move it)
Its nothing big, i just wanted to share it with you guys. o.k., my son was last weekend
in a small town named "Monschau" approx. 35KM from my City "Aachen" here in Germany, where he found something very interesting in a Church above a Confessional Box where he made this photo with his iPhone.
I think if he had asked the priest there what it means..., the answer maybe would be, yeh!... its only a sign for the "Holy Trinity" i think.
What are your thoughts on that.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

The all seeing eye of God is a symbol that predates Illuminism.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is an excerpt from one of my old threads found here www.abovetopsecret.com... I hope it helps at the very least to begin you understanding.

This leads us to the Roman Catholic "Dynasty"(*The Church). A Male oriented control system based in the Patriarchal society. They also incorporated the Male symbols of the "Rayed Disk" and the obelisk. The Sun disk was altered once more and the rays were changed to beams and the Eye of Ra/Horus were returned, giving us the "All seeing eye" we know today. Again due to the incorporation of the symbols and their meanings, I believe the Amun Priesthood has continued to be a major part of the ruling body. Patriarchy continued. The ruling body then split again in the form of the Templar Knights. There is no documented proof that the Templar Knights continued after the fateful day, Friday October 13th 1307, however the continuation of the symbols show that the Catholic Church, the Knights Templar, The Crown Temple, and Modern Freemasonry are connected at least in the in the beginnings of their creation. All follow the original understandings of Hammurabi and the original Patriarchal codes as well as ancient Egyptian ceremony.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
@chr0naut & @Agarta
Thx for the "enlightenment" resp. Clarification
edit on 2/7/12 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Aleister Crowley. Look familiar?
edit on 2-7-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Thats the Pope or Gods eye lookin' at YOOOOOUUUU making sure youre not fornicatin'. Edit to add... and making sure youre giving the appropriate amount in tithes.

edit on 2-7-2012 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

If you note the "eye" in the photo of Crowley, he has replaced the more naturalistic depiction of an eye with an "eye of Horus" symbol. This would tie the Christian Trinitarian God into the magical philosophies (heavily Egyptian influenced) of Crowley.

It is a small difference graphically, but is of significant import spiritually.

Crowley's all seeing eye is not the same as the all seeing eye portrayed by the Catholic Church.

edit on 2/7/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

The "All Seeing Eye" is (sometimes) seen in Blue Lodge rooms in Freemasonry.

The "All Seeing Eye" in a triangle is actually an old Catholic symbol, it represents God within the Trinity.

The "All Seeing Eye" is also apparently a symbol of the mythical Illuminati.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Mr. Puck I beg to differ that there is much historical evidence to support the claims that the Illuminati did exist, including hand written letters from George Washington. How can you refer to them as mythical? There were no unicorns or bigfoots signed on the rosters....

There were many such societies located in different regions with different names (los alumbrados?).

Obviously the symbol of the pyramid existed well before Christianity. The symbol of the all seeing eye also existed for thousands of years before christianity in religions such as budhism.

The nature of the reptilian/chameleonic societies such as the illuminati were can never be eradicated by just closing down one group. The mystery schools are like a multi-headed hydra. The same way a mason can say that there is no uniform administration or control of masonry and the same way its appendages have different names, some easy to recognize and some you've never heard of.

That's why deniers can deny until they are blue in the face that the illuminati don't exist. There is a literal truth to that statement so they feel a robust superiority in their refutations. The illuminati were shut down hundreds of years ago. Who is to know what names they hide behind today.

new topics

join