It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution -- The Tipping Point Of 10%

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by o0pinMind0o

Hey OP, I don't want to slow you down one bit or burst your bubble but, the Lightworkers use the same tipping point mantra about 10% because someone injected the idea into the matrix and you guys ran with it.

The Lightworkers just think that they have to spread "Light" or do good deeds or be a "Lightholder" or post channeled psy ops messages all over the worldwide web and then magically the cabal will lay down their weapons and their hearts will melt because of the "High vibrations and High Light Quotient" that the Lightworkers have brought to Earth.

Similarly with your idea of revolution the 10% thingy seems at least 41% short or more. Haven't we already been at 10% for a few years?

IMHO, it will take a major precipitating event/revelation to get the majority to wake up and pay attention.

But keep doing what you are doing especially if you are younger as in teens-20's-early 30's because, the 40s-50s-60s year olds are really mostly too programmed and to committed to their paradigm to suddenly wake up now.

I like the first video you posted and you have got me interested in looking at more of Greenwave material. btw I could watch the link but, the youtube link didn't work.

edit on 3-7-2012 by poppycock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by poppycock

im not going to argue with you on that, you could be totally right on this one.

im not trying to say that the 10% is true witch it could be its a slow proses to change someone mindset especially like you said about the age difference, but you know the young people drive this country and the seniority is the backbone or the guide here.

my point here im trying to make is people are waking up and honestly i think more and more people are clinging to this so called snowball, so weather there will be a revolution or a civil war it really dose not matter, what matters is i think that this whole system is collapsing planned or not the train is on full speed and no brakes, were passed the point of no return.

are we ready?!?!
edit on 7/3/2012 by o0pinMind0o because: OH BY THE WAY YES THE LINKS WORK

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Never?

After all, their goal is to make us THINK that there will be a revolution so they can jump in and quell it before it even starts.

Agreed ! I don't mean to burst anyones bubble of hope but this is not the first time there was an uprising of descent! I know it was long ago but the same things happened in the 60s but nothing really changed! IMHO
until things get so bad that half of us are jobless, one third of us are homeless and one Quarter of us are hungry we wont see enough descent to scare these terrorist out of office! Goodluck America never give up and never surrender!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join