It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution -- The Tipping Point Of 10%

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hi everyone. first i want to apologize if this is in the wrong topic. i wanted to share this with you. i don't know if any of you watch "Greenwave tv" alternative media news, but this guy is good, he knows his stuff and i suggest for anyone to visit his channel found on YouTube at this link:GREENWAVE TV

Anyway. you know what they say that if there is a 10% of the population set on an idea or on a concept of change, then there is nothing to stop them. it just keeps building up more on to that idea, its a snowball effect.

just watch this video.

so if you liked this video, then you might like this one:
Has America become an 'end-times' civilization?

now if your interested to see this documentary witch i really suggest, because the way he connects the dots its just mind boggling. something that made me think about it. here is a link to see this short documentary:
Judgment

so yea check out his channel he has lots of videos.

please help this spread. i think people need to began preparing for a nasty storm.

edit on 7/2/2012 by o0pinMind0o because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I started a thread a while back with the same vid you used iin yours. Didn't take off well. Anyhow; great vid, and great rant.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

S & F

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by o0pinMind0o

Another guy telling truth. I will have to check out more of this guy's videos.

It seems there are a lot more channels like this popping up lately.
Hopefully more people start figuring it out.

And don't forget to vote for me for ATS Regent here: ATS Regent Voting thread

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

i do apologize but i did try to search it up before posting.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

yea i suggest you try to watch most of his videos, well im sure you will its hard not to.

its nice to see people going after the the truth like he is. and honestly i have a feeling this is not going to last long. thank God we still have internet.
edit on 7/2/2012 by o0pinMind0o because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

No worries. I glad yours is taking off better. As long as the message is spreading; that's all that counts.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

S&F even if it's just for pointing people to Greenwave.

I've been subbed to this guy ever since i found him, he's just awesome.

If you want a reality check, watch his vids!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Ty for this post!! I found a new sub

I love this guys energy!

Wake the f UPPPPPPPPPPPPP everybody!!

S+F
edit on 2-7-2012 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Dear o0pinMind0o,

F&S. Thanks for posting the video and links. I had not watched it before. It is interesting.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

We hear so much about the coming American revolution, but when!!! When will it finally begin!?!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
IF that 10% concept is true, than what about a certain lil plant that has 51% approval for decriminalization?

I don't think it matters the amount of approval if TPTB don't want something.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Never?

After all, their goal is to make us THINK that there will be a revolution so they can jump in and quell it before it even starts.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This guy is saying the same thing every ATS poster does. I need a political commentator to tell me things I don't know. Everyone parrots the same exact things.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Because the 10% of the country thing isn't true. It's just political motivational speaking. We would need all of the country to want a revolution when it came out to huge issues like throwing out the bankers and corporate welfare.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I can't be the only one who likes reading my news instead of having it shouted at me, can I?

I understand his message, but I need a new perspective. I want to be able to put myself in there, like when I read. It helps me internalize the stories.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Do any of you have any opinions on the IRA?
en.wikipedia.org...

This is an example of a Revolution we face.
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

How about we just throw out WELFARE in general and replace it with WORKFARE, creates better harmony and increase the tax base.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
ok dont you guys understand the snowball effect, the more and more people keep hearing about corruption, global control, elite domination, NWO, revolution, and the "truth" the more and more people cling on to this movement, you see people like to hear the truth. i my self have noticed a drastic change in how people now days know so much about the "mason's" or what not, not like back in the days no one cared about any of this. look im not saying there will be a revolution, just like "the sword" commented above before any of that will happen they will probably implement something already. i sure they know more then we do.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Anonymous404 if you like quite reading quite news well there's CNN, FOX, ABC, ect, it much more quite there.
edit on 7/3/2012 by o0pinMind0o because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
im not saying there will be a revolution, but what im trying to get out is that there is a nasty storm brewing up what ever it is its coming and coming soon, my point here is i think we need to get ready for what ever its thats going to hit this country and it will probably hit hard. im asking do you have food, candles, toilet paper, planety of water, and so on.
edit on 7/3/2012 by o0pinMind0o because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join