It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Short Film: “Elektable”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I just came across this and was impressed with the production quality and message. Sometimes it doesn't just take the right information, but the right vehicle to get that information across. In this case, it's both entertaining and information. Great job to "JeremyRichterFilms."

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I watched this for the second time today. It has been the second day in a row I have posted it to my Facebook account. It actually made me tear up a little at the end. There is so much hope yet for this guy, and so much common sense in videos like this one. If the truth be told, and if society were fair and honest, then this guy would be a rockstar right now. I think a lot of people that know everything there is to know about Ron Paul will say it was 'boring'. I even saw a comment on youtube about how taking the first 4 minutes out would make it better. I say to them that we are trying to reach a different demographic. People like some here on ATS that are completely ignorant to his ideas.
There can be two opposing outcomes. Please, delegates, vote your conscience. Don't vote for the guy that makes empty promises of "making this country great again". Vote for the guy that has been trying to do it for 30 years! Don't vote for the guy thats going to sell us out as soon as he is sworn in. Vote RON PAUL! If he is elected, he is going to clean house, and there WILL be better days ahead.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Watching this video reestablished a sense of hope within me. I enjoyed it, thanks for posting. Was this video made by Paul supporters or his campaign?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Nice video

No one but Paul 2012.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Ron Paul is not electable. Romney 2012. All you need to do is look at how much of the popular vote RP got.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Ron Paul is not electable. Romney 2012. All you need to do is look at how much of the popular vote RP got.

Wow, you're actually one of the 2 ATS members who supports Romney? This is a rare encounter, indeed.

Yeah! Romney 2012, cuz he's gonna be different than every other establishement canidate! Yeah!

*Goes back to watching Fox News...
edit on 6-7-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
My hope is that these videos are able to keep the push for change going, I as a canadian hope with all it's worth americans wake up and see that Ron Paul has a platform and message that can change the world, change your country.

Sad though that as the video shows the media is king, and the idiot box doesn't lie (LoL).. People as so quick to believe what they see, that the truth must seem so foriegn and unbelievable. Just hope people see through the crap and vote for the only one who is out for change...

#RP2012

SaneThinking

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

I would say we are under some really strong opposition if people in Romneys camp believe Ron Paul isn't electable based on the popular vote, rather than say... his ideas on the issues.
And his ideas on the issues are very difficult to get to the people with a blatant and disrespectful media blackout.
The nominating process has nothing to do with the popular vote, which is by the way greatly influenced by our mainstream media here in America, and has everything to do with the unbound delegate count. Sure its not easy to become a delegate, but if you stood by Romney and were passionate enough about his ideas you would be one. I guess you didn't bother to watch the video? I won't turn this into another popular vote thread... it has been discussed ad nauseam in other threads, and its not the way the nominating process works here in America wether you like it or not. I can only hope to speak the voice of reason and that one day it might just click with some people.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Allenb83

So you expect Ron Paul to get elected without getting any votes? I am curious how that happens.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Great video through and through.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
www.theglobaldispatch.com... Ron Paul is gonna get His own internet channel.

new topics

top topics

join