It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black-ish fog covered Fukushima plant - caught on Tepco cam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

From 17:00 to 18:00 of 7/2/2012, black-ish fog / steam / smoke / gas / … covered reactor 1 ~4.

They have pictures from the Tepco cam (and video) at fukushima-diary.com...

I have been trying all day to connect to Tepco cam (even before I found this article) and all I get is a non-working black screen. When I look at the JNN Livecam, it is very dark, but I think I can see the "fog/smoke/whatever" floating by.

Has anybody been watching the Tepco cam anytime today, (and it actually worked for them)? If so, did you see anything out of the ordinary? It bothers me I haven't been able to connect all day, now I find this article.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Great, a live streaming camera pointed at the Fukushima meltdown - now we can watch if / when the world ends.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingdflame
Great, a live streaming camera pointed at the Fukushima meltdown - now we can watch if / when the world ends.

No, don't worry. The cameras "convienently" stop working when too much might be revealed. That's what I'm worried about.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I've been monitoring the Fukushima Cameras for over a year now Almost daily. Seems to me this is coastal fog. The darker spots seen moving across the cameras view looks like shadows from over head. But It is coincidental to SFP 4's Coolant issues. At last report they had it up and going again late Saturday. Or So they say, anything LIEco(Tepco) says i take with a grain of salt.

As for getting up close views of the uncontrollable fire that would and will erupt when all goes south, The cams will more than likely go offline again. But within hours those of us who are monitoring unofficial sources will know that its over, from those there monitoring Radiation levels.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Looks like normal fog to me. I don't see anything black. Another sensationalist thread.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii
Looks like normal fog to me. I don't see anything black. Another sensationalist thread.

You must have been watching a different video than I just did.. it was a very dark colored fog like black smoke. Did you expect it to black out the screen? Yes.. it was a black smoky fog very similar to black smoke from burning.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
sea mist, well that's what it looks like to me.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
i think it it could be viewed in real time as opposed to high speed then it would look different. the shadows going by are clouds. totally normal. the "fog" is cause for concern but there is no reason to believe its anything other than low clouds rolling in. if it were smoke from a fire in that exact area i think it would be moving faster. it's very hard to tell with the video playing at high speed.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

Good point on the high speed camera explanation. Thank you. Now I wish I could delete this thread

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RoyalBlue

LOL! it does seem suspicious in high speed though.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Think.

My family is from Cloud Ships. Fog=Clouds.

Think.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Last night I saw what appeared to be a shadow moving across Cox rd. last night while taking a friend home, I usually see shadows on the side of the road that foretell me that someone is walking up ahead, but last night my friend that I was taking home saw the moving shadow too and said,"Hey, what was that moving?" and I said,"You saw it too?". So makes me wonder if this black fog may be something else, maybe something supernatural or paranormal?!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGrunt

Last night I saw what appeared to be a shadow moving across Cox rd. last night while taking a friend home, I usually see shadows on the side of the road that foretell me that someone is walking up ahead, but last night my friend that I was taking home saw the moving shadow too and said,"Hey, what was that moving?" and I said,"You saw it too?". So makes me wonder if this black fog may be something else, maybe something supernatural or paranormal?!

Must you ask?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasiphae

LOL! it does seem suspicious in high speed though.

Thanks. That makes me feel a little better.

new topics

top topics

join