It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iodine vitamin suppliment to fight fluoride?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
i was just wondering if anyone knew anything about what the best type of iodine supplement was that i could take.

like- by eating it.

any good iodine i could buy at a health store or vitamin store?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Heres the thing...

Info on fluoride is strange, as in the responses from supposed valid sources range across the board.

and wouldn't you know info on what to use to fight it is just as spotty...

Ive heard the iodine thing, but again, spotty info on what would work.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I too am wondering this.

There's got to be a way to cleanse the body, and more specifically the Pineal gland, of all Fluoride...

What about Adya-Clarity?
edit on 2-7-2012 by Ashertron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashertron
I too am wondering this.

There's got to be a way to cleanse the body, and more specifically the Pineal gland, of all Fluoride...

What about Adya-Clarity?
edit on 2-7-2012 by Ashertron because: (no reason given)

what do you mean? adyaclarity?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

good for you
but just the 1st step, TCOTBIP are putting fluoride in everything now, fortunatley in the comments [guy named rob, do read the whole article and robs reply] :
common-food-items-could-contain-180-times-more-fluoride-than-tap-water

was asked is there an antidote to fluoride…. and believe it or not according to my friend the recluse biochemist… there is… it is borax (a form of boron)…. you take a pinch of borax in a glass of water and that does the trick….

anyway I could go on for ever.. I hope this answers the questions to those asking… but want to answer a question…. what is the best thing you can do for your glands (biochemically)….. is take lots and lots of vitamin C! the human body was genetically tampered… and now does not make its own ascorbic acid…. I will cover this in another post… suffice to say you need to take 70mg of Vit-C per Kg (30mg per pound) body weight…. the best form of ascorbic acid to take is SODIUM ASCORBATE… and even better your glands will love you is MAGNESIUM ASCORBATE… throw in some bioflavinoids with them if you can or eat fruit… and of course lots of water…

please save your glands.

I then asked him:

You mentioned borax to eliminate fluoride. How about chlorine? Do you know of an antidote for that, or will that just normally flush from your system?

And he replied:

yes indeed there is an anti-dote for chlorine and I use it a lot… actually many people in agriculture or hydroponics use it… to remove chlorine….

it’s called “sodium thiosulfate”…. and you can usually get it at swimming pool chemical suppliers…. very cheap…

you only need drops per quart of water..

Read more: naturalsociety.com...

IODINE why you need it, and why you have been lied to., page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

BUT
the biggest reason why they don't want you to get saturated with iodine is because IODINE REMOVES ALL FLUORIDES, LEAD, BROMINE AND THE OTHER TOXIC HALIDES FROM YOUR SYSTEM, EVEN STORED ONES.

look into chelation for removal of heavy metals
How To Cure Autism and The Time Bomb Of Mercury Poisoning
healthwyze.org...

Natural Chelating Agents

N.A.C. amino acid supplement (N-Acetyl-Cysteine)
Selenium
B complex vitamins (with food-based supplements)
5-HTP
DMSA
Garlic
Regular Exercise (Sweating helps to expel toxins, and exercise is the only way that lymph nodes expel toxins)

Blend the following together, and take one teaspoon every day with selenium supplements:

½ cup of cold-pressed extra virgin organic olive oil
1 large bunch of cilantro
4 large cloves of garlic

Be aware that DMSA is not available at Whole Foods Market, and can only be found in select herbal stores, and of course, the Internet. It is not to be confused with DMSO.

yes, yes
Foods High in Iodine
www.healthaliciousness.com...
much better than pills IMO

new topics

top topics

join