It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Will Simulate Missile Attacks on U.S. Bases - And Making Other Provocative Moves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

I am doubtful.USA and UK is stirring crap in Russian regions by funding islamists and subversive elements. Likely Russia will do the same.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Ahh the moskit. 65 nm range. Good missile...If you can get close enough to Bahrain US naval base to use it. closest spot in Iran is 211 miles away from the US naval base. The carriers hang out there if they plan a attack. You wont see a ground invasion for at least 3 weeks if they invade Iran at all. Kosovo is a great example of what would be done. Iran would only get that one shot in before dooming the entire Iranian people to Multiple tac nukes on cruise missiles so as to limit radiation and fallout hitting russia. Russia has never retaliated against the US openly when they are using proxies. Irans a proxy. If they have tac nukes(kind of doubt they actually do and its more russian bluster) Radiation detecting satellites will spot them when they are brought out into the open. If i was Iran id worry about the satellite killing spacecraft in orbit again.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Hint :kilo class can deploy moskit.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
they have the capability to target and hit American military bases. That is kind of like me trying to prove that I could sucker-punch Mike Tyson. Maybe I could, but I would more than likely die about 30 seconds afterward.
-------------------------------------
That was a pretty funny one OP..

Iran is acting more suicidal day by day.. Lets hope they don't do anything stupid.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mrballistic

actually its like the western banker mob is trying to rape and kill Iran.Iran is going to put up a hard fight.What remains to be seen is what Russia does. All eyes are on Russia now.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MobiusShaun
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Of course you do! I am so glad that there are people that actually have their eyes open... Thats what your stance is about right? You are wise to the global trickery that is being played....

War mongering hateful countries.... Can I also assume that you feel these warmongering hateful countries pilfer the defending countries minerals and wealth??

A person can have his eyes wide open, but it does him no good if colon is all he sees.

Everyone is so absolutely diluted!!!

The last fist fight you got in, was every word out of your mouth honorable, every action? Would the world as a whole see your actions as just and right? If you say yes, your a liar, and unable to be honest with yourself Why does everyone expect NON human behavior out of humans?

Let me break down humans and where we will end up, regardless of how many tree huggers stand up and voice their opinion.

There is no longer 1 single "alpha" male. Countries are now a mans identity. The fight to be the alpha male will never stop, nor will the fight to over throw the alpha male. Period!

All of you that bite at the US and it's allies are nothing more than a hill tribe, mad at the works of the current alpha male.

Has the US made every right choice, Of course not!...... BUT, has the US done the deed that needed to be done... Of course the mindless do-gooders will come up with a conspiracy.... They come up with one for everything,...

And in nature, what happens to the alpha male who seeks to prove that he is the alpha?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MobiusShaun
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Has the US made every right choice, Of course not!...... BUT, has the US done the deed that needed to be done... Of course the mindless do-gooders will come up with a conspiracy.... They come up with one for everything,...

that is funny sentence filled with ignorance.

I really hope another president from skull and bones club be elected as US president and blow your house and blame it on Saudi Arabia.

Then I will see smart fox and smart sheep fight each other. That will be really smart game and smart people won't even think "deja vu".

That is just smart and wise.

Just imagine. nothing more.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Im not a war monger but they threaten so dam much its pathetic.
The game playing with them is done.
The west and the UN should know Iran is not going to let them in PERIOD to inspect.

The Iranian goverment with nukes,,no way in my book.
We are past the point of no return with this regime,and its just not the US..

Do nothing and problems will still 10 fold with them.

Iran could easily be a Utopia,but the regime there wants to be a gang leader cleric.
Fine,dont cry if you loose.

Obvious our first targets will not be there nuke facilities.

If the US was to attack you,,,you will be hit hard and fast and in a variety of ways.
Many ways you cant even comprehend.
Hope a rouge pilot does not take out your only 1 refinery,you'd all be walking in 7 days or less.

Theres no such thing as the Russian Red cross either,but Isiac and Yuri would be ready to help rebuild your nuke reactor for some $$$.(the politicans would get a shoe box of cash monthly)
And China would call for calm and restaint,yet open up a BIG FAT pipeline and get cheap oil 50% off.

I think theres alot of behind closed door meetings with Russia and China.

In the end,on a personal level,Russia and China do not like islamist.,they just milk them..

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyMN

Who are you to tell them how they should run their country?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by MollyMN

Who are you to tell them how they should run their country?

And who are you to question her opinion? Every one has got one of them don't ya know. Its not just the West that don't want Iran to have nuclear weapons. I'm quite sure that Saudi Arabia does not want a Nuclear Iran. I am also sure that Eventually Russia would regret Backing Iran if they ever do get them.(well producing their own and not the few Nuclear torpedoes the Russians threw in when they bought those submarines)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

edit on 5-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Yup, most noticeably India and China are exempt from the sanctions.. among like 10 or more other countries.. defeating the purpose of having a sanction

It's all just a play, we are the actors.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join